Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rozena as f/h rubber.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stavros View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stavros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rozena as f/h rubber.
    Posted: 04/05/2018 at 2:24pm
I spent some time playing Rozena and I found it as fast as T05FX and slightly slower than T05. 
Against underspin was surprisingly good.
Racket wasn't mine so I hadn't plenty of time to test...

What do you thing of Rozena as f/h rubber.
Blade: Stiga Infinity
FH: Dignics 80
BH: Dignics 05
Sponsored Links

BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2018 at 4:21pm
My training partner has been using rozena fh t80 bh for about six months. It's a bit slower and just as spinny. Fewer misses long in exchange for a litle less speed. She likes it.
qpskfec View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qpskfec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2018 at 6:06pm
I had been playing T80 BH and have been trying Rozena BH for the past few months.

One of my regular practice partners likes to practice chopping for fun, and one day I flipped to try Rozena on the FH side. It is very nice for lifting chop. I have also been trying Rozena in open play occasionally on the FH. I like it so far and will continue to experiment with it.
ericd937 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericd937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2018 at 5:04am
You can surely play Rozena on the FH, but on flat hits, counters, and loop kills, the sponge may bottom out.  I've actually considered playing Rozena on both sides, but the last time I went to the shop to get a new sheet, the red Rozena was out of stock. I purchased T80 on a whim and I'm quite enjoying it. I find it quite a bit faster and a little spinnier than Rozena, but not really that much different. T80 did take a bit of adjustment due the increased speed and longer throw. 3 weeks now and I'm just starting get zoned in with it. 
Current Setup: TBS FH T80/BH D80
Official USATT Rating 1815
Current estimated level: 1800-1900.
richrf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2018 at 11:06pm
I'm playing Rozena on both sides of a medium hard Diamond CQ composite blade. The combination produces an excellent, balanced game with sufficient spin and speed combined with excellent control. Definitely a fantastic combination for anyone who enjoys a well rounded game. I love it.
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2018 at 1:26am
I really like rozena on my fh side. I dont see any dissadvantages from my previous T05 rubbers that I was using since 2008. There are only tiny differences between the 2 rubbers and I think that I agree with Stavros for them.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic