FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Anyone tried ITC rubbers/blades?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone tried ITC rubbers/blades?
    Posted: 04/13/2018 at 8:17pm
Looks pretty interesting.

https://www.itc-tt.com/
Sponsored Links

shinshiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinshiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2018 at 1:27am
Ultra 45 and 48 are their newest rubbers. 
If I remember correctly, yogi said that U48 is a bit faster, has more control and a bit less spin than MX-P. So if you want a modern rubber, U48 is probably their best rubber.

Also, they hired Ryu Seung Min to help developing this rubber.
Interview with him here: (has english subtitles)

shinshiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinshiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2018 at 1:52am
Here are some reviews:

Powercell Ultra 45/48 (posts #18, #31 and #38. Yogi's review is #38):

ITC Premier XF, XR, XC, XQ blades:

ITC Premir XF & XR blades, Powercell RS & MP rubbers:

ITC Dynarc T5, T7 and Q3 blades:

I'm particulary curious about Ultra 45. Ultra 48 seems to be too advanced to me, and U45 version has received some good feedback regarding control/ easiness to use.

The blades/rubbers designer is the same person that designed Adidas Blades and rubbers. 
ITC Powercell Ultra has similar concept to Adidas Tenzone Ultra, but with better performance (that is what they wrote to me)

PS: no, I don't work for ITC and neither for any website that sells ITC equipments hahaha. I just sympathize with them because they offer different blades from usual and also has reasonable prices

Edited by shinshiro - 04/14/2018 at 2:01am
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2018 at 2:04am
The heritage series of itc blades are the rebranded adidas blades. The premier series are very good blades especially the xr and xc.
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2018 at 2:56am
Thank you everyone! Clap
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2018 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by shinshiro shinshiro wrote:

Here are some reviews:

Powercell Ultra 45/48 (posts #18, #31 and #38. Yogi's review is #38):

ITC Premier XF, XR, XC, XQ blades:

ITC Premir XF & XR blades, Powercell RS & MP rubbers:

ITC Dynarc T5, T7 and Q3 blades:

I'm particulary curious about Ultra 45. Ultra 48 seems to be too advanced to me, and U45 version has received some good feedback regarding control/ easiness to use.

The blades/rubbers designer is the same person that designed Adidas Blades and rubbers. 
ITC Powercell Ultra has similar concept to Adidas Tenzone Ultra, but with better performance (that is what they wrote to me)

PS: no, I don't work for ITC and neither for any website that sells ITC equipments hahaha. I just sympathize with them because they offer different blades from usual and also has reasonable prices

customer service is crap I tried to contact green paddle and never gave customer attention not a coincidence adidas tt webt bankrupt
shinshiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinshiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2018 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

customer service is crap I tried to contact green paddle and never gave customer attention not a coincidence adidas tt webt bankrupt

I have never bought from green paddle. Thanks for your advice.
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2018 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

The heritage series of itc blades are the rebranded adidas blades. The premier series are very good blades especially the xr and xc.
You right; posted in their website.

"ITC is the new table tennis brand name launched by the Synectics group that was a product developer of adidas table tennis. The Synectics group was also an exclusive distributor of Butterfly and Adidas table tennis in Korea."
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic