FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

TT Used Item Store in Japan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bedoon View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bedoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TT Used Item Store in Japan
    Posted: 04/17/2018 at 12:45am
Hi...
I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find table tennis store (used item or second-hand)  in Japan?

My friend would go to Tokyo and I wanted him to bring some TT used items from there.

Any info would be appreciated.

Best regards...
Ranger-man View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2018 at 3:48pm
Have you tried this?

https://global.rakuten.com/en/category/508949/

Ahinoki Lutz Spruce Jpen: 729 SuperFX
1-ply Hinoki Club
The speed of a Rhino and the power of a Gazelle!
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2018 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Ranger-man Ranger-man wrote:

Have you tried this?

https://global.rakuten.com/en/category/508949/

this brand new stuff
Choo-Lei
bedoon View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bedoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2018 at 3:39am
thanks for your information but that is brand new stuff
pingpungpeng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpungpeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2018 at 5:31am
some shops that sell new also sell used.
a shop that only has used products? most likely it doesn't exist anywhere in the  world.
ChichoFicho View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2018 at 5:49am
Forget about it. Tokyo is huge and you will cause tons of trouble to your friend.
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
pingpungpeng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpungpeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2018 at 6:40am
Originally posted by pingpungpeng pingpungpeng wrote:

some shops that sell new also sell used.
a shop that only has used products? most likely it doesn't exist anywhere in the  world.

tt is a small sport Smile

Edited by pingpungpeng - 04/18/2018 at 6:48am
Jasonh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2018 at 2:24pm
Jasupo has some used rubbers and blades for sale, no idea how would you arrange the delivery though...
Ranger-man View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2018 at 3:29pm
Maybe the best thing is to search for stuff you need, say on ebay or other portals, that are being sold by someone in Japan and then have them delivered to your friend so he can carry them back for you. That way maybe you save on shipping. Can't think of anything else. 

A lot of sports shops carry used items as well, especially for regular patrons who buy from them and then want to offload something, but they rarely advertise this on the web so not sure what sort of luck you will have. 

That is how I got my Nittaku Wolfeed. I regularly buy from a local shop and another regular had asked the owner to find a buyer for it. 

Ahinoki Lutz Spruce Jpen: 729 SuperFX
1-ply Hinoki Club
The speed of a Rhino and the power of a Gazelle!
TT newbie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2018 at 4:14pm
Japan has a lot of second hand stores called Hard Off. You can find almost everything there, clothes, watches, guitars, videogames, TV´s... but I doubt you will find anything related to table tennis.
mickd View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2018 at 11:56pm
Yahoo Auctions has a lot of used table tennis stuff. But since it's an auction site, it'll be hard to get it delivered to your friend unless he stays somewhere for awhile. It's up to how fast the seller ships it. Also, it's all in Japanese.
in2spin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2018 at 5:30pm
how about the 'For Sale' section, here?

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic