Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

LF: Viscaria FL OLD SILVER TAG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dennyjhlee7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennyjhlee7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF: Viscaria FL OLD SILVER TAG
    Posted: 04/24/2018 at 7:02am
Like the title suggests, I'm looking for Viscaria FL OLD SILVER TAG.

Please send me the info and overall price for GOODS OPTION including shipping to the UK via [email protected]

Many thanks in advance
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennyjhlee7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2018 at 7:04am
my email is [email protected]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennyjhlee7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2018 at 11:34am
back to the topic, I am looking for Viscaria with old silver tag in FL handle. Please email me the info and price via [email protected] I will ONLY pay via GOODS OPTION. 
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2018 at 4:34pm
I have hidden some posts that don't seem entirely relevant to this request for a specific type of blade.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennyjhlee7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2018 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

Just replied to you that it is not for sale, BUT if you speak a price that can change mny mind is welcomed! This is what I wrote you. So I was expecting your offer. This is from where we could start. As for the blade photos you have seen it before when the topic as running. But anyways, I found your no-replying a little bit...you know...! And I have no matters. I just wanted to inform others because I had no good communication with you.

P.S. If you wanted to continue by sending you photos gram,ms etc...it was fine with me if you had spoken a price. As I told you from the first time the price would be  the "beggining" of our discussion-deal.
But no need from me to continue talking with someone who ignores the others like that, bye

I did not get to see the photos because you took down the pictures after having issues with vast, vast majority of members here with regards to your blade. I have no idea how the blade looks like yet.

Because you had issues with quite a number of  members here about your blade, I was a bit hesitant to buy it at the first place. You cannot tell me to give you an offer when you have not provided me a single image of your blade. Simply not fair on me. When I asked you for the pictures, you replied back to me, asking me to offer the price.

I hope you see where you went wrong. You should not force people to offer you the price before you have provided them with enough information and image of the product. It's not fair on anyone you see. 

It's forum rules that you provide buyers images and sufficient proof and information about the product you're selling. unless you are doing that, it's against the rules in this forum. Without even providing that, how do you expect anyone to offer you a price?

I hope a moderator could come here soon and make sure there will never be irrelevant comments on this post from now.

What do you do when you spot a voice phishing number? do you even bother answering their call? It's the same with me. If I sense risk when it comes to making purchases, I dont bother with that to save myself from trouble.

Please leave.

Edited by dennyjhlee7 - 04/24/2018 at 4:46pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennyjhlee7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2018 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

I have hidden some posts that don't seem entirely relevant to this request for a specific type of blade.

Thanks Baal.

I can assure you I have made so many successful purchases on here with loads of members on here.

I greatly appreciate your prompt action.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic