Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Meiklejohn Over 40 - not in USATT Tournament list?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

Meiklejohn Over 40 - not in USATT Tournament list?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pushblocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meiklejohn Over 40 - not in USATT Tournament list?
    Posted: 05/13/2018 at 11:21pm
I'm signed up for the Meiklejohn Over 40 tournament in Laguna Woods.. The Tournament is on Omnipong but until now, it does not appear in the list of upcoming tournaments on the USATT website?? I wonder what the reason for that is?
2010 Florida State Champion

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon OX with removed glue sheet on backhand
Purett View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2018 at 8:28pm
it might not be sanctioned tournament
rating solid 1000
moving up to 1001
pgpg View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2018 at 8:34pm
Pretty sure it used to be 'sanctioned' in the past - see records for it in USATT database going back to 1995. 2011 is missing, though... Ermm

USATT: 1700
Sword 309 - T05fx(1.9) - Dornenglanz OX
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2018 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Purett Purett wrote:

The tournament is sanctioned as entry form lists having to be a registered member or purchase a tournament pass or membership. 
https://www.facebook.com/SeattlePacificTableTennisClub/timeline
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2018 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Vince64 Vince64 wrote:

Originally posted by Purett Purett wrote:

The tournament is sanctioned as entry form lists having to be a registered member or purchase a tournament pass or membership. 
I play it almost every year and it has always been sanctioned.. Not sure what is going on this year.. About 130 people already signed up..

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon OX with removed glue sheet on backhand
mts388 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2018 at 12:40am
If you look on the events page you'll see that the Nationals are not listed under 5 star, Pacific region or the state of Nevada events.  Actually the tournament is listed, but if you click on the listing, you'll get the message "page not found"

Some events listed under California are not listed as in the Pacific region.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2018 at 7:31am
Originally posted by mts388 mts388 wrote:

If you look on the events page you'll see that the Nationals are not listed under 5 star, Pacific region or the state of Nevada events.  Actually the tournament is listed, but if you click on the listing, you'll get the message "page not found"

Some events listed under California are not listed as in the Pacific region.

I just browsed through all events and the Nationals shows up as 5 star/para event.. The Meiklejohn does not show up at all for me..

danseemiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danseemiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2018 at 11:05am
That seems odd that it is not listed in the events section.
I would contact Craig Krum. I'm sure it is sanctioned but you never know.
Wish I could attend.
DS
Gordy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2018 at 1:51am
All - sit tight. It will be posted soon.
JOOLA Aruna OFF / T-05 / RHZYM TECH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic