Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why ITTF has not banned abnormal rubbers ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
szndoga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote szndoga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why ITTF has not banned abnormal rubbers ?
    Posted: 06/07/2018 at 10:17am
It is very frustrating that ITTF still has not banned abnormal rubbers like pips and anti. We all know that ONLY non-athletes use abnormal rubbers to compensate for lack of skill and only normal rubbers users are honest athletes. Even otherwise we normal rubber users are in vast majority and must raise our voice in the strongest manner to get these abnormal rubbers banned. We need to keep the sport pure and it is hard for spectators to understand why good players miss easy shots (abnormal rubber user who cheat by treating their pips with chemicals with expoxy etc) .   It is same as is in some countries where less qualified students get admission to colleges or get jobs because of their nationality. This practice must stop. It is as if we are afraid of these abnormal freaks. It is time someone stood up and spoke the  truth and not be afraid of being controversial. What will these freaks do ?  Quit the sport ? I can only hope so.  Please sign this petition to ITTF to ban all these abnormal rubbers 
Sponsored Links

mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 10:30am
Tell that to this guy.

Edited by mhnh007 - 06/07/2018 at 10:31am
gnopgnipster View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnopgnipster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 10:31am
Your so-called abnormal rubbers existed long before your normal rubbers had even been accidentally invented. Are you sure you have your normal and abnormal terms correct? 

CHEERS!
Hardbat: Valor Champion/FH/BH-Valor Premier-OX

Regular:Valor Big Stick FH-Apollo II & BH-Globe 979 OX

kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 10:39am
Originally posted by szndoga szndoga wrote:

It is very frustrating that ITTF still has not banned abnormal rubbers like pips and anti. We all know that ONLY non-athletes use abnormal rubbers to compensate for lack of skill and only normal rubbers users are honest athletes. Even otherwise we normal rubber users are in vast majority and must raise our voice in the strongest manner to get these abnormal rubbers banned. We need to keep the sport pure and it is hard for spectators to understand why good players miss easy shots (abnormal rubber user who cheat by treating their pips with chemicals with expoxy etc) .   It is same as is in some countries where less qualified students get admission to colleges or get jobs because of their nationality. This practice must stop. It is as if we are afraid of these abnormal freaks. It is time someone stood up and spoke the  truth and not be afraid of being controversial. What will these freaks do ?  Quit the sport ? I can only hope so.  Please sign this petition to ITTF to ban all these abnormal rubbers 

Yes, according to you, Joo se Hyuk, Filus Ruwen, Panagiotis, Wu Yang, Matsushita ...but also Deng Yaping, He Zhi Wen...., are non-athletes with lack of skills !!! Damned, you made my day :)))

Probably you lack the necessary skills to defeat the players who use non inverted rubbers and you belong to the category of players who cry each time they lose when playing such players.
To be honest, they start crying even before the match begins :)))
Also, for your information, before inverted, players used pimple rubbers.......those competition still exist and are called hard bat.
But I agree with you that "threated rubbers" must be banned but...don't forget to ban also boosted rubbers......including tenergies.....
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 10:42am
That's as close to trolling as it gets. Could be used as a training material for Site Moderation 101: How to Identify Trolls on your Site.
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
szndoga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote szndoga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 11:24am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Yes, according to you, Joo se Hyuk, Filus Ruwen, Panagiotis, Wu Yang, Matsushita ...but also Deng Yaping, He Zhi Wen...., are non-athletes with lack of skills !!! Damned, you made my day :)))

Excuse me but if these above players are so skilled, why can't they use normal rubbers and win like other decent players who don't cheat 

[QUOTE=kakapo]
Probably you lack the necessary skills to defeat the players who use non inverted rubbers and you belong to the category of players who cry each time they lose when playing such players.
Also, for your information, before inverted, players used pimple rubbers.......those competition still exist and are called hard bat.
If these abnormal rubber freaks use trickery how can I beat them ?  We all know they put epoxy on their rubbers also but ITTF does nothing

[QUOTE=kakapo]
But I agree with you that "threated rubbers" must be banned but...don't forget to ban also boosted rubbers......including tenergies.....
What is "threated rubber" ?   And what do you mean "tenergy" ? Why ban tenergy ?

szndoga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote szndoga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 11:25am
Originally posted by pgpg pgpg wrote:

That's as close to trolling as it gets. Could be used as a training material for Site Moderation 101: How to Identify Trolls on your Site.

Thank you. If I speak the truth I become a troll . How convenient 
szndoga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote szndoga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 11:28am
Originally posted by gnopgnipster gnopgnipster wrote:

Your so-called abnormal rubbers existed long before your normal rubbers had even been accidentally invented. Are you sure you have your normal and abnormal terms correct? 

CHEERS!
Oh yeah invention of normal rubbers is an accident but invention of freakoid rubbers like long pips was a methodical process . REALLY ?
ThePongProfessor View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThePongProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 11:41am
It would be incredibly boring if we all were two-winged loopers. The different styles is what makes TT (intellectually) interesting. 
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePongProfessor

Feedback
Shifu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 11:56am
I don't like playing against pips and anti but I would hate to see them go away. There are so many styles in table tennis and that's the great thing about it.
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 11:57am
Have a rough loss recently against a pips user?
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 12:12pm
"We all know that ONLY non-athletes use abnormal rubbers to compensate for lack of skill and only normal rubbers users are honest athletes."

Certainly never heard of Jiang Jialiang. Not just an athlete but the best one. The quickest man ever to hold a table tennis racket.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 12:31pm

Excuse me but if these above players are so skilled, why can't they use normal rubbers and win like other decent players who don't cheat 

[QUOTE=kakapo]
If these abnormal rubber freaks use trickery how can I beat them ?  We all know they put epoxy on their rubbers also but ITTF does nothing

[QUOTE=kakapo]
What is "threated rubber" ?   And what do you mean "tenergy" ? Why ban tenergy ?

Threated rubbers ???? you take LP rubbers and put them under UV's for a while...that makes them slippery . 

Tenergy, as everybody knows is factory boosted rubber...which should also be forbidden if I follow your opinion since....boosting is bad and non natural.

For those who complaint about my style and rubbers (modern defence twiddler with LP), I tell them : take my bat and we will see if you don't need skills and moving your legs:)))
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 12:38pm

Deleted by user

Edited by LUCKYLOOP - 06/08/2018 at 5:48am
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 12:44pm
I smell troll!
1dennistt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1dennistt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 12:47pm
I guess Stellan Bengstton wasn't an athlete, you might want to let him know that he shouldn't have used short pips to win his world chanpionship  edit: he switched to short pips later in his career.  He has won three World championships, seven European championships and 65 International championships.

I see, the majority rules.  If that were the case inverted rubber would never have been given a chance, it would have been squashed out of existence, and you would probably be using a hard bat or short pips instead.  Before you wish to ban something because the majority use it, you might want to think about the consequences.  This would preclude any advancement that might someday replace your beloved smooth rubber with something even better.

Edited by 1dennistt - 06/12/2018 at 12:45pm
Donic Waldner World Champion 1989 ZLC (Inner), Donic BlueStorm Pro (Red) Max, ????? (Black) 1.8 mm)
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 2:14pm

Learn to play better since this post suggests that you suck at table tennis.  This has been a part of the game as long as inverted has existed.  Freaks?  I would use that word to describe people who get that frustrated over this aspect of our sport.

it is really not that hard to deal with.  And also, those rubbers require their own skill set to use well.

Finally, what you propose would pretty much eliminate the few defenders we still have at high levels of the sport.
mts388 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

I smell troll!

A few years ago there was a guy named Rick from Canada.  He's been banned from most, if not all forums for trolling.  I suspect this is Rick again.  Same style.

Edited by mts388 - 06/07/2018 at 2:50pm
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 3:24pm
I hope it is Rick. It's been a long time! He was fun.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

Lets not forget he was the worlds greatest athlete according to him! Lol
ustabletennisresults.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408008237063185
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 4:09pm
IIRC he was actually about 1500. Certainly can understand why he'd be so frustrated by the existence of non-inverted rubbers.
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 4:23pm
quality shit-post

Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 6:02pm

Threated rubbers ???? you take LP rubbers and put them under UV's for a while...that makes them slippery . 

Tenergy, as everybody knows is factory boosted rubber...which should also be forbidden if I follow your opinion since....boosting is bad and non natural.

For those who complaint about my style and rubbers (modern defence twiddler with LP), I tell them : take my bat and we will see if you don't need skills and moving your legs:)))
haha, no need to put your LPs under the uv light now (I put my uv lamp away already). The new darling is light curing LPs
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
alphapong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphapong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

The real question - "Is Rick Anderson ERT?"

I think I remember one of Rick's sock puppets was a Vietnamese women.
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 6:46pm
Troll aside in all honestly. Anything less than usatt2150 inverted vs pip is going to be boring to spectator who have no knowledge of table tennis. All they see is the inverted miss some and the pip can't defend some. If that's the point the OP is getting through I understand. 

As to any 2 1800ish inverted rubbers players can put on a show to the general public. He does have a point if he wants to promote tt. I doubt he really meant that tho. 
ZhouZhekai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZhouZhekai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 8:42pm
Ban all inverted rubbers. They make the game so fast and abnormal to understand. This horrible thing they call spin must be purged. We must speak up for all those oppresed under the ITTF rules, and create a new beutifull court without inverted rubbers. 
 I have a dream that one day every table tennis player can live in a world where smooth, grippy rubber are nonexistent. 
I have a dream that one day a balll travels without spinning. 
I have a dream that one day  everyone plays with hard bats
I have a dream that one day abnormal freeks who use their boosted, treated with illegal chemistry stuff super high tension ultra quantum genius rasant maxxx flex evolution technology rubbers will be banned by the almighty ITTF. 

szndoga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote szndoga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by 1dennistt 1dennistt wrote:

I guess Stellan Bengstton wasn't an athlete, you might want to let him know that he shouldn't have used short pips to win his world chanpionship. 

Stellan used short pips ? REALLY ? Can Danny Seemiller or someone else confirm this ?
I thought Stellan used normal rubber (smooth, inverted)
mickd View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 9:40pm
It's always great to have discussions on various topic, but the way the OP wrote the post makes it seem like he is just really salty from a loss, or he's trolling... And if I'm wrong, sorry.

I have a lot of trouble against non-inverted players, but I'm really glad table tennis has these rubbers because they teach me to read spin better, which regardless of what your opponent plays, will help with your game!
HarmonicTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 10:01pm
Playing against pips or anti isnt hard at all.... that's what practice is for. Don't see why or even in what mindset you made this thread. Waste of everyone's time tbh
alphapong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphapong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2018 at 10:39pm

Originally posted by 1dennistt 1dennistt wrote:

I guess Stellan Bengstton wasn't an athlete, you might want to let him know that he shouldn't have used short pips to win his world chanpionship. 

Stellan used short pips ? REALLY ? Can Danny Seemiller or someone else confirm this ?
I thought Stellan used normal rubber (smooth, inverted)

I think Stellan used short pips on his backhand later in his career.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic