Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My new Viscaria FL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
sderyke2002 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sderyke2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 10:44am
Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Originally posted by sderyke2002 sderyke2002 wrote:

Take a look at this blade for sale on eBay.  It has all the badges and inserts you say are not worth the effort to duplicate and has Tenergy on one side and Hurricane III on the other and is only $30.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DOUBLE-HAPPINESS-HURRICANE-WANG-TABLE-TENNIS-RACKET-PING-PONG-PADDLE-LONG-HANDLE/302471966366?epid=737260694&hash=item466cbbee9e:g:KpcAAOSw9N1Vt6fu

Still think they can't make fakes of reasonable quality?

Again, they use real h3 t05 and blade pictures for advertisement, what you receive will not LOOK anything like it. Probably no brand rubber and wooden blade from walmart at best. If by any miracle, you get exactly what's in the picture then it's real, you are not getting it with that price though. 

Sorry you are wrong.  I know because I bought one and they look just like it does in the pictures, and I paid precisely what they advertised it for. 

But I play Tenergy and I own a real Hurricane H-WL with real Hurricane 3-50 (bought through Paddle Palace) so I can compare and they are no where near the quality rubber or bat, though the fakes that arrived still look great. 

I can post pictures of my real bat and the cheap one from eBay side by side if you don't believe me.  I still have them both. 

As for the other side of the issue, I am not saying the bat or even rubber is unplayable (its a nice cheap All Around bat - heck I even put real Tenergy 05 and 05FX on the eBay bat because I wanted something a little slower to go with that combo).  But the point still is - that it is not the equipment advertised and it is of high enough quality in appearance to fool many amateur players.

Edited by sderyke2002 - 06/12/2018 at 11:12am
Sponsored Links

jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 11:41am

^+1. it wasn't controversial until I stumble upon this post. I was the only one who argue for the blade's authenticity. it just show how egoistic and sad of the state this forum had become. We get players who don't even have proper grip spreading false info to new players. At the end of the day, the blade is well made, if you play it and you like it then great. 

How would you know what a proper grip is, care to tell that to the Boggans or the Seemillers ?
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
wilkinru View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilkinru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 12:02pm
One of the best ways to avoid fakes is to buy less popular blades used.

I don't think I could find a fake Timo Boll ZLF.
TB ZLF
inverted
inverted
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by wilkinru wilkinru wrote:

One of the best ways to avoid fakes is to buy less popular blades used.

I don't think I could find a fake Timo Boll ZLF.

The ALC is cheap !!

taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 5:18pm
I would say that yes some things look fake to me, but after further looking and zoomin in on the grain of the wood etc I think it is 100% Real Butterfly blade.

hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

^+1. it wasn't controversial until I stumble upon this post. I was the only one who argue for the blade's authenticity. it just show how egoistic and sad of the state this forum had become. We get players who don't even have proper grip spreading false info to new players. At the end of the day, the blade is well made, if you play it and you like it then great. 

How would you know what a proper grip is, care to tell that to the Boggans or the Seemillers ?

They are trash grip. A person spending the same amount of time with a proper shakehand grip > bogy or seemillier grip any day. 
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 5:47pm

They are trash grip. A person spending the same amount of time with a proper shakehand grip > bogy or seemillier grip any day. 
In their prime Eric Boggan and Danny Seemillet were both in the top 50 world ranked. Think Eric reached 18 at peak and Danny was somewhere between 30-35. Even in his 60’s Danny would make you look like a beginner with his so called “trash grip”.

Edited by Vince64 - 06/12/2018 at 6:26pm
ustabletennisresults.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408008237063185
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 5:48pm

I'm sure they can still beat you now.

kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 6:23pm
I bet on my Viscaria S T this blade is a real blade for table tennis made in china.
Should be better if the stamp was posted as Vinaria, Bilkaria or Milkaria, theн nobody will argue about the authenticity...
You can ask the player to return the blade or another option could be to contact with the dealer that player told you he has bought it and to explain the dealer this situation. I believe the player who sold you this blade will be in trouble then and probably he will get the blade back.

To buy fake blade for real money is not a big deal.

About hunkeylin - I am not sure why, but some negative topics were connected with this member or I am wrong? As I remember he was using two or three accounts to scam people here or I am wrong, please moderators to confirm what's wrong with my thoughts about that member? Or he was the boy who scammed someone and months ago he "repaired" himself. Just curious about the case, but it was several years ago...And now he is again active with negative postings about f**king fake blade!!! (Sorry for my language, but I am really angry about that!

So powerful keeping the thesis this blade is genuine just deserves immediate ban in my eyes.
What a scammer! Shame on you!
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by kolevtt kolevtt wrote:

I bet on my Viscaria S T this blade is a real blade for table tennis made in china.
Should be better if the stamp was posted as Vinaria, Bilkaria or Milkaria, theн nobody will argue about the authenticity...
You can ask the player to return the blade or another option could be to contact with the dealer that player told you he has bought it and to explain the dealer this situation. I believe the player who sold you this blade will be in trouble then and probably he will get the blade back.

About hunkeylin - I am not sure why, but some negative topics were connected with this member or I am wrong? As I remember he was using two or three accounts to scam people here or I am wrong, please moderators to confirm what's wrong with my thoughts about that member? Or he was the boy who scammed someone and months ago he "repaired" himself. Just curious about the case, but it was several years ago...And now he is again active with negative postings about f**king fake blade!!! (Sorry for my language, but I am really angry about that!

So powerful keeping the thesis this blade is genuine just deserves immediate ban in my eyes.

He's just clueless and thinks he's always right.

kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 6:30pm
And not on the last place : I offer the topic owner to re-name the topic : I WAS SCAMMED!
Because I can't see any Viscaria here, but some fake and non licensed copy of the name of VISCARIA blade and I think that one is already reserved as trade mark of Butterfly Japan.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 6:32pm

Then he can be so good to buy it for him, because 80 EUR is f**king good price for Viscaria (if it was real), but he thinks it is, so I can't see any problem here. And he will be probably proud of that deal, I hope so and believe in his satisfaction LOL
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Vince64 Vince64 wrote:

In their prime Eric Boggan and Danny Seemillet were both in the top 50 world ranked. Think Eric reached 18 at peak and Danny was somewhere between 30-35. Even in his 60’s Danny would make you look like a beginner with his so called “trash grip”.

timoboll can easily be 2600~2700 even if he switch hand every few points and invent the "hand switching playing style". Just cuz someone have some achievement regarding an outdated grip decades ago has nothing to do with anything. My original statement is "anyone who spend the same amount of time on shakehand > semmlier or boggy grip stands"; and of course he can beat me, i don't spend that much time as him in tt. However, if I train even 1/4 the amount of time he trains in tt I am sure i have no problem beating him/her or whatever. Pick any kid in ICC/Swan/MDTTC/Chicgattc that trains almost full time (around 2500~2600ish, basically 1/4 of what semelier or boogiy trains in their lifetime) and they will whip them any day. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 06/12/2018 at 7:06pm
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 7:21pm

Then he can be so good to buy it for him, because 80 EUR is f**king good price for Viscaria (if it was real), but he thinks it is, so I can't see any problem here. And he will be probably proud of that deal, I hope so and believe in his satisfaction LOL

I actually would. LOL 80 euro for vsicara and 2 tenergy on it? anyday everyday.  Regarding that scamming thing lol, it's not me. I'm in sf, isn't that kid in euro? I recall dishonesty is not a thing for americans. Oh and that blade is real. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 06/12/2018 at 8:11pm
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 7:54pm

I recall dishonesty is a thing for euro teenagers.

Excuse me please?! Please elaborate on this a little bit more!
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

I recall dishonesty is a thing for euro teenagers.

Excuse me please?! Please elaborate on this a little bit more!

edited, dw. 
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 9:13pm
timoboll can easily be 2600~2700 even if he switch hand every few points and invent the "hand switching playing style". Just cuz someone have some achievement regarding an outdated grip decades ago has nothing to do with anything. My original statement is "anyone who spend the same amount of time on shakehand > semmlier or boggy grip stands"; and of course he can beat me, i don't spend that much time as him in tt. However, if I train even 1/4 the amount of time he trains in tt I am sure i have no problem beating him/her or whatever. Pick any kid in ICC/Swan/MDTTC/Chicgattc that trains almost full time (around 2500~2600ish, basically 1/4 of what semelier or boogiy trains in their lifetime) and they will whip them any day. 
[/QUOTE]

what garage tournaments have you won to be this delusional ?

hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 9:46pm

what garage tournaments have you won to be this delusional ?
[/QUOTE]

2400~2500 is very obtainable for many if they dedicated 9~10 years of their life for it. At least I believe I could if I did. 2400~2500 is actually consider the low scale for a decade of training. Talented TT players can reach 2600+ with a decade under their belt. 

Any male kid in bayarea with parents being able continue dumping money for them to go fulltime in ICC can reach 2500+ before they head to college. 

Honestly, if we rewind the time and make u a 6 years old boy and get train in icc fulltime for 10 years you don't see yourself going over 2500? Maybe you can't imagine that with your current limited TT knowledge, but it's definitely doable. It's just priorities buddy. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 06/12/2018 at 10:15pm
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 11:51pm
I'm asking what have you won ?  So far it's all talk. Yes, you're a legend in your own mind.

renjie1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renjie1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 12:00am
I can share some pictures of a brand new (Real) one I have. Hope they can help other members identify fake Viscarias in the future. Actually you don't have to be an expert to tell the difference. Check the logos and JTTAA mark.

hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 12:20am
^ all i see here is better photographic skills(better lighting, better camera, better angle). What you have and what OP have is identical. 
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 12:22am

I'm asking what have you won ?  So far it's all talk. Yes, you're a legend in your own mind.

U1950 bronze on the first tourny, and money from league. No matter how little it is, my words should have more credit over many in the forum. Let's stay to the topic, what OP have is real. The lighting and the photographic skill is bad but it's real. What he have is identical to mine and I bought mine from megaspin. Again, please stop any nonsense about OP's blade being fake and get this EJ weak sh1t outta here. This place is to help forum members not spreading lies. 

I'll sdfu if someone classically trained put up a vid of himself with a higher rating who state this blade is 100% fake from the picture. I doubt someone would, cuz anyone with knowledge in tt would know what OP has is real or won't say it's fake from the picture at the very least. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 06/13/2018 at 12:28am
renjie1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renjie1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 12:32am

^ all i see here is better photographic skills(better lighting, better camera, better angle). What you have and what OP have is identical. 

Are you serious? Identical? You need a doctor.

Edited by renjie1985 - 06/13/2018 at 12:33am
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 12:33am
^ one is new, hte other is used (what op said he buy a used one). Used one have deeper color and your lighting is brighter. It's identical. 

Look guys, in the next 6~18 months i'm going to create an account posting the same thing but a real viscaria and i'm gonna get a bunch of `it's fake post`. Watch me, im going to prove you guys are full of it. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 06/13/2018 at 12:40am
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 1:17am

U1950 bronze on the first tourny, and money from league. No matter how little it is, my words should have more credit over many in the forum. Let's stay to the topic, what OP have is real. The lighting and the photographic skill is bad but it's real. What he have is identical to mine and I bought mine from megaspin. Again, please stop any nonsense about OP's blade being fake and get this EJ weak sh1t outta here. This place is to help forum members not spreading lies. 

I'll sdfu if someone classically trained put up a vid of himself with a higher rating who state this blade is 100% fake from the picture. I doubt someone would, cuz anyone with knowledge in tt would know what OP has is real or won't say it's fake from the picture at the very least. 

Actually it was his second tournament and it had to have been a ICC tournament since they seem to to the only club that credits their players as winning a "bronze" medal for losing in the semifinals of a event, whether it's one of their own tournaments or the Nationals or US Open.
ustabletennisresults.com
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 1:21am

Actually it was his second tournament and it had to have been a ICC tournament since they seem to to the only club that credits their players as winning a "bronze" medal for losing in the semifinals of a event, whether it's one of their own tournaments or the Nationals or US Open.

That's cuz in an ICC tournament is difficult to advance so they at least reward something for semi finalist. ICC is the #1 club in usa, naturally the tournament will be full of underrated ICC kids. The event is also a lot more packed. 

Edit: aren't you that kid who lied about how much you spent on TT for your rating? (like 200 bucks and usatt2000) from the post I made earlier? It seems you want to jump on this to gank up on me. I welcome it, I might come to seattle next month. You play in spttc?

Edited by hunkeelin - 06/13/2018 at 1:30am
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 1:44am

That's cuz in an ICC tournament is difficult to advance so they at least reward something for semi finalist. ICC is the #1 club in usa, naturally the tournament will be full of underrated ICC kids. The event is also a lot more packed. 

Edit: aren't you that kid who lied about how much you spent on TT? (like 200 bucks and usatt2000?) from the post i made earlier? It seems you want to jump on this to gank up on me. I welcome it, i might come to seattle in the next month. 
 I was just pointing out that it wasn't your first tournament and that ICC has a loose definition of what a "Bronze" medal is. I actually first noticed their liberal use of "Bronze" medal term after a Nationals or US Open when I saw a club news letter stating theirs players won X amount of Gold, Silver and Bronze medals. Kind of hard to say someone won a Bronze medal when they don't play off the losers of the semifinals to determine 3rd and 4th place. 
Our next tournament up in Seattle at the club ( the SPTTC club is actually in Bellevue) is June 23-24. There's another one in July 21-22 at another club in Bellevue. Let me know when you come up, I'll cover the club drop in fee for you. I'll be gone the first two weeks of July. First week at Nationals and traveling afterwards the second week.
ustabletennisresults.com
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 5:21am

^ one is new, hte other is used (what op said he buy a used one). Used one have deeper color and your lighting is brighter. It's identical. 

Look guys, in the next 6~18 months i'm going to create an account posting the same thing but a real viscaria and i'm gonna get a bunch of `it's fake post`. Watch me, im going to prove you guys are full of it. 
don't you see the difference? Look at the J.T.T.A.A
Notice any difference? J.T.T.A.A and JTT.A.A also the metal thing is too shiny.
wayla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 7:00am
The viscaria is definitely not genuine.

The metal tag on the butt handle is definite not the correct one that Butterfly uses. the colour definitely gives it away. I have seen Bty Zhang Jike Super ZLC which is similar to OP Pic.

Also the OP pic the butt of the handle.. isnt the letter "J" meant to have a line on top?

If the OP took the rubber off the front face. I would bet that it will say "peirfomance" instead of perfomance on the description print

Edited by wayla - 06/13/2018 at 7:03am
Butterly Keyshot Light
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Nittaku Fast arc P1
tkobe View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

tkobe, fake (if) does not necessary mean play poorly.  why don't you give it a chance before discarding it

YEAH! You were right!
I tried this racket today and It was decent game, so not that bad deal.. 
Im not that pro to recognize if it is fake or not and I won my game haha so I can say it would fit for now and maybe in a few months I will try to get original viscaria next time :P 

Thanks for your advices Guys!

xx Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic