FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

My new Viscaria FL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
tkobe View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new Viscaria FL
    Posted: 06/10/2018 at 11:57am
Guys I just bought a used Butterfly Viscaria FL with rubbers already sticked on.

Please could you tell me is this Real blade or Fake?

I will be very glad for your help and opinions

Peace!
Sponsored Links

jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 12:31pm
IMO looks Fake
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 12:41pm
take a picture of the Butterfly logo at the end of the handle, does the serial number match the box ?

so far, it doesn't look good.

Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
jobaumi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jobaumi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 12:43pm
Fake!
tkobe View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 4:59pm
Hmm here you go the picture of the logo:

I bought if from the player from 2nd league in Poland dont know what it means but when I asked if it is a oryginal he was DAMN sure and told me that his club bought him that blade.
One question is about the blade and second about the rubbers? hmm 

thanks so much guys!
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 6:05pm
Sorry to say it looks weird to me too. With the rubber still on it is harder to tell from cell phone photos. But I agree with the others so far.
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 6:23pm
FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 6:25pm
That blade looks so fake!

jobaumi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jobaumi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 7:06pm
100% Fake
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 7:24pm
Dude, I can't tell whether forum members are trolling you or this is for joke purposes. This viscaria is real, there's no science behind blade or validation of authenticity. You can clearly see the layers and the carbon fiber in it. No fake manufacturer is going to take that much time into details, if it's fake you can tell right away it's painfully obvious(super short handle, uneven, no carbon fiber, etc....), fake manufacturer is just gonna give you a slap of wood and have no regards of making it look real. If ppl are making fake they are in it for the money, the fact that your blade have carbon fiber, tags, the little shield carbon tag etc... it will just cost too much for someone in for a quick buck to reproduce. It has the same color of wood as the real one too, the fake guys basically need to hire a professional research team to do this and it's just not cost effective. Viscaria is a professional equipment so the market is too small for fake guys to chip in as well. 

The blade is real period. For those believe they have the eyes and knowledge to determine this blade is fake, they are nothing but delusional equipment junkie. I shall refer them to this vid I made few monthes ago. https://www.captiongenerator.com/971652/Obsessed-with-equipment-part-2

Edited by hunkeelin - 06/10/2018 at 7:40pm
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 9:19pm
Actually none of what hunkeelin just wrote is true. I have seen fake Viscaria with a composite layer that look reasonably convincing and I am far from a delusional equipment junkie. I do know a lot about Viscaias. I fave been playing with them for considerably more than a decade. It would be helpful if you removed the rubber and took a photo so we can see the lettering. Fakes often fail to completely replicate that.

Hunkeelin has a history of posting really strange stuff. I usually try to ignore it but in this case I need to respond. Also jt99sf is pretty knowledgeable on this blade.

I am not 100% certain it is fake. But I lean that way.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 9:23pm
Specifically the blue ply looks weird and the plastic lenses are not fitted as well as on mine. Those things among others make me suspicious.
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Dude, I can't tell whether forum members are trolling you or this is for joke purposes. This viscaria is real, there's no science behind blade or validation of authenticity. You can clearly see the layers and the carbon fiber in it. No fake manufacturer is going to take that much time into details, if it's fake you can tell right away it's painfully obvious(super short handle, uneven, no carbon fiber, etc....), fake manufacturer is just gonna give you a slap of wood and have no regards of making it look real. If ppl are making fake they are in it for the money, the fact that your blade have carbon fiber, tags, the little shield carbon tag etc... it will just cost too much for someone in for a quick buck to reproduce. It has the same color of wood as the real one too, the fake guys basically need to hire a professional research team to do this and it's just not cost effective. Viscaria is a professional equipment so the market is too small for fake guys to chip in as well. 

The blade is real period. For those believe they have the eyes and knowledge to determine this blade is fake, they are nothing but delusional equipment junkie. I shall refer them to this vid I made few monthes ago. https://www.captiongenerator.com/971652/Obsessed-with-equipment-part-2

It really shows you're under-exposed to information. The blade neck is all wrong, the lens on the handle is crooked and the silver Butterfly logo is too shiny (just compare it to a real one). Perhaps you don't play with Butterfly blades. 

Edited by jt99sf - 06/10/2018 at 11:45pm

kyle90 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyle90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2018 at 11:13pm
Way too many differences for that to be real
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 1:43am
Sorry but it’s a fake. Whoever tells you this is 100% real probably sells fake items too.
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
Shifu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 2:51am
Fake!
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 4:04am
I normally don't start flame war at my age; at most do some funny passive aggressive one liner as a joke; but this sh*t is getting way out of hand. I do want to promote TT and I can't do that by having EJ inducing lies and garbage to new players making them dwell time into equipment than focusing skill. 

Delusional forum EJ here are judging your blade via colors when it's taken by probably a phone. I said it and i'll say it again. It's not profitable for fakers to create something like that to that detail, if they could do something like that butterfly would just hire them. The manufacture process to create a replica of this quality warrant a huge market and profit margin. A viscaria is not the way to go. There are better things for them to focus faking on than a niche market.

Your Viscaria look exactly like mine; and I"m playing fine. It seems some forum member uses years of equipment delusion as credibility. Below are the following vids of how i play few months ago. I'm using a viscaria (look exactly like urs) with h3 and t05. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0kuq5Mt204&t=55s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gFIc01sBcA

and some results to attest my skill level, i'm on the front page you can look up my opponent's level. 

http://sunsetttc.blogspot.com/

I know what I am talking about and i doubt many of the forum members who said your blade is fake have a proper grip. Play with your blade and if it doesn't play funny be happy with it and move on. Don't dwell here and get into any kind of "science" of vsicarias. 

https://www.captiongenerator.com/971652/Obsessed-with-equipment-part-2 

Edited by hunkeelin - 06/11/2018 at 12:00pm
IanMcg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanMcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 4:48am
He knows what he is talking about, he said it himself! Also not having a proper grip makes you a fake player who shouldn't be trusted! Also also, counterfeits are not counterfeits if they're not a steaming pile of garbage because its not profitable! Also, he won $100, so you should definitely believe him.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 6:46am
hunkeelin

I have fake viscaria from Aliexpress and it looks better quality then this one. don't tell me I bought original viscaria on Aliexpress
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 8:06am
I always thought that the copies were made in the same factories that made blades for smaller companies, maybe even Yinhe. Look at the build quality of a yinhe blade, especially the lenses and the CTTA initials at the base of the handle and it's no big step to think that the same factories might be producing decent butterfly knock-offs.
SmileTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmileTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 9:18am
Am I missing something here? This looks like like a proper Silver tag Vis with Arylate-carbon lens on the back? I only own new Viscaria with the green hologram so I can't compare. Geek

tkobe, let me buy it from you and I will let you know its authenticity Smile

piligrim, can we see your Vis from ali?

Edited by SmileTT - 06/11/2018 at 9:28am
Xiom Omega IV Euro | Freitas ALC | Xiom Omega IV Euro
Feedbacks
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 10:50am
Congrats on your fake viscaria!

Just kidding.
Or am I...
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 11:15am
https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=VS
is this one real?
chongqinghotpot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chongqinghotpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 11:42am
How much for it and how does it play?
USATT rating 2200
05Vis64
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 11:46am
Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

I normally don't start flame war at my age; at most do some funny passive aggressive one liner as a joke; but this sh*t is getting way out of hand. I do want to promote TT and I can't do that by having EJ inducing lies and garbage to new players making them dwell time into equipment than focusing skill. 

Delusional forum EJ here are judging your blade via colors when it's taken by probably a phone. I said it and i'll say it again. It's not profitable for fakers to create something like that to that detail, if they could do something like that the butterfly company would've just hired them; the manufacture process to create a replica of this quality warrant a huge market and profit margin and a viscaria is not the way to go. If a manufacture can produce stuff of this quality, there are better things for them to focus faking on than a niche market.

Your Viscaria look exactly like mine; and I"m playing fine. It seems some forum member uses years of equipment delusion as credibility. Below are the following vids of how i play few months ago. I'm using a viscaria (look exactly like urs) with h3 and t05. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0kuq5Mt204&t=55s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gFIc01sBcA

and some results to attest my skill level, i'm on the front page you can look up my opponent's level. 

http://sunsetttc.blogspot.com/

I know what I am talking about and i doubt many of the forum members who said your blade is fake have a proper grip. Play with your blade and if it doesn't play funny be happy with it and move on. Don't dwell here and get into any kind of "science" of vsicarias. 

https://www.captiongenerator.com/971652/Obsessed-with-equipment-part-2 

If you can't tell a Hyundi from a Honda, you're beyond help. 

tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 11:47am
Originally posted by chongqinghotpot chongqinghotpot wrote:

How much for it and how does it play?
didn't order it , but 400 USD
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 11:56am
I bought mine at mega spin btw https://imgur.com/a/fHbNRUN . Again, everything I've said are backed up with real credibility and proof. I normally don't give a damn about off topic wrong stuff in the forum but this fuels my anger. 

1. Calling this blade fake with no proof is the worst thing a fellow TT member can do to a new player. It will give him excuse on his plays cuz he believe it's his blade's fault since is fake(it's not), he then will proceed to spend more money to buy a "real" one, then start comparing the two. Then with the new found knowledge, he will start calling out fake blades to fellow new forum members, thus the cycle of hell; its cancer. Whenever i walk to any TT club, you get classically trained players like me and many others above me with 1 or 2(spare) blade at most. Then we get the scrubs hover around 1300~1800 with a traveling bag full of TT equipment; switching blade every set, trying new things every other week, and wonder why they stagnate. I try to tell new players to steer away from that hell, it's a dirty place and don't go there. I got one middle age guy, if he wanted to he could write me a book about viscaria. I don't know what's so special about viscaria in particular, it's a just a god damn blade. 

2. My family have a manufacture business.  At a glance, if that blade were to be in production it will take a lot of money. That little plastic you see at the back of your blade? yes to make that to production that can easily cost upwards a mil. No fakers gonna chip in that kind of money if their goal is to make money. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 06/11/2018 at 12:46pm
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 12:05pm
no correlation btw how one plays and if he EJs.  He could be shit or great whether he EJs or not. (I am talking about non-sponsored players)

Edited by tom - 06/11/2018 at 12:07pm
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by IanMcg IanMcg wrote:

He knows what he is talking about, he said it himself! Also not having a proper grip makes you a fake player who shouldn't be trusted! Also also, counterfeits are not counterfeits if they're not a steaming pile of garbage because its not profitable! Also, he won $100, so you should definitely believe him.

Would you believe someone who have the skill to win $100(btw 100 is a lot of money in US 99.9% of US tt player never see a dime in return for their play) or someone who can't even hold the paddle properly? I don't know where are you getting at. It was just to proof my credibility via actual knowledge of TT. At my level, without looking at the blade and rubber, I can tell if its real or fake just by playing it. Credibility is proven by knowledge and skill not the amount of time one stay on a TT forum or researcher of viscaria(fictional science); or for your case sarcasm. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 06/11/2018 at 12:12pm
kyle90 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyle90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2018 at 12:16pm
You’re clearly clueless to the prevalence of counterfeit TT goods being made in China. If there is money to be made, they will produce fakes. Anything that is super popular like viscaria, Tenergy, and Hurricane is faked in large quantities and sold to unsuspecting customers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic