tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

US open dec 17-22

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Gordy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2018 at 2:02pm
Website is now working :)
JOOLA Nobilis / SP (FH)/ Rhyzm Tech (BH)
Gordy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2018 at 4:03pm
anyone else having any issues???
jfolsen View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfolsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2018 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Gordy Gordy wrote:

anyone else having any issues???

The FAQ, last page says: Are there discounts on other Orlando attractions available?
Yes! The Central Florida Sports Commission and USA Table Tennis have secured special discounted pricing to Orlando's internationally known theme parks for all participants of the 2018 U.S. Open Championships. The U.S. Open venues (playing hall, host hotels) are conveniently located just 4 miles from Universal Orlando and less than 7 miles from Walt Disney World. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore all that Orlando has to offer!

Visit http://centralfloridasports.org/tabletennis for information and discounted tickets! 

That link doesn't appear to have anything to do with tickets to theme parks.
Gordy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2018 at 11:04pm
That is MY mistake. They changed the link last Friday and I was sick all weekend (still am) so I have not had a chance to change it.

Willl do so in the am.

Sorry!
Gordy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2018 at 4:23am
Here is the correct link...

sorry again

mjamja View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2018 at 5:22pm
My usual doubles partner is 65 but I am 64. Can he play in O65 singles and play O50 and O60 doubles with me or does he have to play in O65 doubles and 060 doubles?

Mark
heavyspin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavyspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2018 at 5:37pm
Hope I'm not nitpicking too much on the entry form. I found the following in the fine print of the Seeding section mentioning the use of a  recent ratings list. "As a result of later seeding, some players may have higher ratings than shown for the event." 

This made sense before with rating cutoff events. Does it make sense now with no events having a rating in its title?
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2018 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by mjamja mjamja wrote:

My usual doubles partner is 65 but I am 64. Can he play in O65 singles and play O50 and O60 doubles with me or does he have to play in O65 doubles and 060 doubles?

Mark
I think you can play in any two age events that you are eligible to play
https://www.facebook.com/SeattlePacificTableTennisClub/timeline
Shersey View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shersey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2018 at 9:09pm
For the online registration I can't get the credit card to work. Bank tells me all is well, but card repeatedly is declined. Very frustrating. Wish there were multiple ways to pay, such as PayPal, etc. 
antares7364 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antares7364 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2018 at 4:09am
Hi,
We are a group of french players and coaches who will be at next US Open in Orlando,
One of the kids is a junior who plays well and will compete in the Elite event,
We are looking for a double partner for him, boy or girl,
Here is a video of him playing (guy in white and blue shirt) : https://youtu.be/P_Irgr1MA10
Maybe somebody could help us to find a player who would like to play doubles with him ?
Thanks in advance,
Olivier
jfolsen View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfolsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2018 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Shersey Shersey wrote:

For the online registration I can't get the credit card to work. Bank tells me all is well, but card repeatedly is declined. Very frustrating. Wish there were multiple ways to pay, such as PayPal, etc. 

I am having the same issue. Transaction declined, pretty much instantly. It seems that it is being rejected even before it could possibly be checked. Tried a couple of different browsers, same results.
Gordy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2018 at 9:59pm
I will let John know and find out what is going on...sorry all
jfolsen View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfolsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2018 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Gordy Gordy wrote:

I will let John know and find out what is going on...sorry all

Gordy, my transaction just went through, on about the 5th try with no changes in any of my data. Don't know what was going on.
Gordy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2018 at 10:03pm
I must have worked magic
Gordy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2018 at 5:22am
Steve - are you still having problems?
Gordy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2018 at 5:23am
Barry - 

That line is in there only for the elite events.
Shersey View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shersey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2018 at 6:51pm
Finally went through, thanks. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic