FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Done!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 8:03am
Hello, sorry for your experience, could you please describe fully what the person from Peru did in your deal?
He sent you damaged blade, but offered as new?
Sponsored Links

sernav View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sernav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 8:24am
Hy is a large history first sorry for my poor english i know Juanma and have two trades good but after he así me for one visca black TAG and i see one and before i buy i say if he like this Blade this have one lateral neck some gran but see in pics and this Blade not is mine i only have pics and he say yes is ok and i buy and i send othe two Blades one viscaria light for TRADE and one zjk alc for sale new in box with shipping cost 100 euros and when the packet go to Juanma he say me not like this and i say how i buy for you and he say come back and i say ok come back año the packet and dont worry never more have trades and sell for you but ok,but Juanma come back me other Blade not mi visca light new in box the cofferlait grain the handle and head and with dings. I have WhatsApp conversation as evidence against.and i only want is mine i say come back my Blades no other Blades and i am block in WhatsApp and i dont phone to Perú only i say this for here or eBay
Thanks BEST regards
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 8:43am
I already asked one of your compatriots here in the forum for service, maybe you can explain him better the situation. Maybe Juan can also add something to this case.
Definitely the blocking via WhatsApp Messenger is not very pleasant act.
If some cheating is available here I think moderators must add a note too.
sernav View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sernav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 8:48am
Yes i have pics from WhatsApp and antuan and pepemol know this case and i can sent all the information you need thanks best regards.
juanma4080 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 9:18am
Originally posted by kolevtt kolevtt wrote:

I already asked one of your compatriots here in the forum for service, maybe you can explain him better the situation. Maybe Juan can also add something to this case.
Definitely the blocking via WhatsApp Messenger is not very pleasant act.
If some cheating is available here I think moderators must add a note too.

Oh Petar, for sure it’s not a pleasure do trades with him, need to ask a lot of photos to watch carefully the fixed parts (I’m not a collector, but I know when a blade it’s too damaged) ;besides, showing only the good parts of blade it’s cheating too. And if he wants his blade need to return my blade too. This will be a lesson for him for not doing trades like that, and for me too, to be more carefully. just for finish this,I will accept the return, even he accepted the trade.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 9:26am
Originally posted by sernav sernav wrote:

Hy is a large history first sorry for my poor english i know Juanma and have two trades good but after he así me for one visca black TAG and i see one and before i buy i say if he like this Blade this have one lateral neck some gran but see in pics and this Blade not is mine i only have pics and he say yes is ok and i buy and i send othe two Blades one viscaria light for TRADE and one zjk alc for sale new in box with shipping cost 100 euros and when the packet go to Juanma he say me not like this and i say how i buy for you and he say come back and i say ok come back año the packet and dont worry never more have trades and sell for you but ok,but Juanma come back me other Blade not mi visca light new in box the cofferlait grain the handle and head and with dings. I have WhatsApp conversation as evidence against.and i only want is mine i say come back my Blades no other Blades and i am block in WhatsApp and i dont phone to Perú only i say this for here or eBay
Thanks BEST regards

3 things for you:
1) if you want to make trades (show all the fixed parts) not telling it’s new or like new.
2) return my blade, I return yours.
3) yes, your english translator, it’s terrible.

PD: don’t do this again to other member, or think you are smart. You know what I mean. That’s all.
sernav View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sernav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 9:33am
First i buy this Blade For you second i send two pics for the two sides third this Blade dont have dings and you see ,four i say to you come back my all Blades and you dont have and i think I did a lot buying a wood for you and give it back to me because the neck is sanded when you see it in the photos and it has not dings as for you to change a wood without my permission and send me other Blade sanded neck and head.
sernav View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sernav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 9:36am
And the other two Blades i sent to you are perfect new un box the other have sanded in the neck but i buy for you and i show before i buy.
sernav View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sernav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 9:54am
PD bad experience have all but the solution are the important i come back without problems but my Blades not other Blades and if you think other people have problem with me dont worry, say me and explain It yo me.
leftyaamir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leftyaamir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 10:20am
I'm sorry to say this is highly unprofessional by "JUANMA4080".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 10:33am
Originally posted by leftyaamir leftyaamir wrote:

I'm sorry to say this is highly unprofessional by "JUANMA4080".

Hey Aamir, I made a trade before with you, you know I send what I show and tell everything when I make a trade, so this is a lesson between me and him.

I have my reasons. And definitely, he knows what I mean.

Edited by juanma4080 - 12/05/2018 at 10:34am
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 10:43am
So, Sernav - you can send juanma4080 back his blade and he will return you back yours.
And next time before trade you must be completely sure what you want and what you need to accept the trade. Just a lesson for you both. Hope that case is closed now.
sernav View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sernav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 10:55am
I can come back without problem but now i lose other shipping to south América and is posible come back me other Blade because have one is posible other i think or one person intermediate is BEST because is posible never ser i am block in WhatsApp.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 11:18am

I can come back without problem but now i lose other shipping to south América and is posible come back me other Blade because have one is posible other i think or one person intermediate is BEST because is posible never ser i am block in WhatsApp.

You can do it here! By PM, you lose and I lose too. That’s why I was waiting you to make noise here, need to be sure (for me) how you do Trades. Just to finish this, I will accept the return, even I’m in my right to keep it, I will accept the return.
Now you know, when you want to close a trade show and tell about the fixed or modified parts! My fault too for being confident.

I’ll waiting.

Regards!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 11:26am
Originally posted by kolevtt kolevtt wrote:

So, Sernav - you can send juanma4080 back his blade and he will return you back yours.
And next time before trade you must be completely sure what you want and what you need to accept the trade. Just a lesson for you both. Hope that case is closed now.

Yes Petar, for me would be a good lesson. I ask apologize for the way I did this, to wait until this happens to show the problem and learning the right way in future transactions about trading blades (showing and tell about the condition of the blade).

Regards!

sernav View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sernav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 11:45am
I dont know why this when i say to you dont come back and when i say to you are new or can say all the trades and say all because your Spirit are too reparated in lateral and dont say me nothing and dont see when the fixed see in pics and grain the neck too if you dont see the pics not is my problem and if you dont like i come back but if i buy for you and i eat i lose and you won with another Blade too dont like sorry.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 12:48pm

I dont know why this when i say to you dont come back and when i say to you are new or can say all the trades and say all because your Spirit are too reparated in lateral and dont say me nothing and dont see when the fixed see in pics and grain the neck too if you dont see the pics not is my problem and if you dont like i come back but if i buy for you and i eat i lose and you won with another Blade too dont like sorry.

Still waiting to the photos and tracking number from my blade and I’ll do the same, as always if you want back your blade. Just PM. And finish this. This is my answer of all that you said background, you know again, what I mean. You will learn to do fair trades! And stop updating the post you are delaying to much this.

Regards!
sernav View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sernav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 12:54pm
Ok well being locked in whatsapp I prefer to stay with this than risk losing everything thanks BEST regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic