Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Golden Edition of Butterfly Viscaria

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Golden Edition of Butterfly Viscaria
    Posted: 08/01/2018 at 1:50am
Butterfly China is offering a kind of Limited Edition of the Viscaria, with special package, golden tag under the handle (like seen on Yoshimura Limited) and without a lens in the handle.

It looks like the former Custom-Made Viscaria, but with golden tag. 
The price seems to be round about 250€ or 300$.

Unfortunately I am not able to understand chinese language and do not find a button to change the language. Also I don't think, that they deliver to other countries, for example to Europe.

My question: 
is there any chinese member, who can help me to buy two of these blades and ship them to Germany?
Sponsored Links

photino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 2:35am
Damn it... I just ordered some $30 rozena from China and now out of money...
EJ-turned blade collector
windysummer1 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windysummer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 6:53am
i would say the AN and CS version are more preferable for collectors as they are never heard off. cs version looks like has a thickness of 5.7mm not 7.0 as Taksim
My feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79696
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 7:48am
Don’t tell Antuan, or all the ST handle will be sold out soon.
JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 8:58am
Seems like a great chance to get a St handle.
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

pingpungpeng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpungpeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 9:09am
first time I see an ST that looks like FL
JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 9:18am
Go to the website...it is not so.
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 11:49am
BTY wants your $$$Evil Smile!!!
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 4:07pm
Who knows how to order it? Who is able and willing to help?
opinari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opinari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by windysummer1 windysummer1 wrote:

i would say the AN and CS version are more preferable for collectors as they are never heard off. cs version looks like has a thickness of 5.7mm not 7.0 as Taksim

Unfortunately, the CS version has the same blade shape as the Timo Boll CS series, which are shorter than the Innerforce and ZJK series (which resemble the DHS / Yasaka blade shape).

Not sure anyone would play with their Viscaria Golden though :)
Blade: BTY Zhang Jike ALC-CS

FH: BTY Tenergy 05

BH: BTY Rozena
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 6:54pm
very clever gimmick to fleece the masses.

What's next?, platinum edition, diamond edition, super duper titanium alloy tag edition?

FdT
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2018 at 10:19pm
It's been done...only in China. 

Darker达克 speed700 钻石Diamond 至尊Supreme 单桧One Ply乒乓底板 selling for CNY18,180.00 (US$2670). 

http://www.yoger.com.cn/product/141388.html. Buy one while it lasts!!!DeadDeadDead

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2018 at 12:55pm
I have to say that the ones I had that were custom made were disappointing for a lot of reasons compared to the best of the ones I just bought either from Megaspin or from people here.  Unless you are looking for a special handle shape I would be skeptical that you are getting anything better.
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2018 at 5:22pm
Hey we have all these blue boxes left over from the custom shop and all these gold tags from the Yoshimura blade what do we do with them? Slap them on a 20 year old blade and double the price hahaha oh and make a few different handle types so everyone buys....

Edited by jpenmaster - 08/03/2018 at 5:25pm
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2018 at 5:38pm
I'd be just happy with my older Viscaria FL which my old buddie, Ryno, got me yrs & yrs ago...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2018 at 5:45pm
Just be happy with that autographed Timo blade ...
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2018 at 6:32pm
If BTY limit the product run to 100 of each handle shape...now you are talking. But wait, that's just the first series. There will be a million series's to follow.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2018 at 6:35pm
Quick everyone get in line for a Butterfly Golden shower ... sorry I had to hahahaha
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2018 at 7:04pm
ST & FL (FL hopefully should be as good as ZJK ALC's FL, not as sissy as FL of TBS & MMaze) are too common.
AN would be very comfy for my taste.
I'm waiting..Ryan.
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2018 at 10:39pm
Bty doesn't have to make a special edition to rip you guys off. they are doing it plenty already with their regular products.
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2018 at 12:51am
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

Bty doesn't have to make a special edition to rip you guys off. they are doing it plenty already with their regular products.

Almost buy a primorac carbon tried a new one and it really sucks compared to the old version
MydasDiablo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MydasDiablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2018 at 2:16am
If you want black tag quality and feel and don't want to be ripped off, you should try Double Day (M.I.T.) as I believe they were responsible for making all the carbon black tag blades before Butterfly changed the factory and went to silver tag.

The Speed King is better than any Boll ZLC in my opinion, I have just ordered a Mercury SZLC which has the same composition as a Garaydia ZLC but replaces the ZLC with SZLC Clap.

Blades come smooth as butter, they never chip or break (built like tanks) and the veneers never splinter, best craftsmanship I have ever seen from any blade maker.

Their version of the Boll ALC is the best to try out first and it is only $73! They still nail the tag on the bottom the same as the black tags, it just doesn't say Butterfly anymore. Link below:

The soul of rock View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The soul of rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2018 at 2:31am
Anyone know when it's for sale in Japan? Will have 1 more week here and looking to get a ST an an FL.
Viscaria FL
FH: Nittaku Hurricane 3 NEO
BH: Tenergy 05
-------
My feedback
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2018 at 9:07am
I know Zhang is very far from his prime but please respect him... Tongue

MalinHD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalinHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2018 at 3:57am
How can I buy a Golden Viscaria CS? Can't make an order in BTF China website. This blade is also not available in Dpin or Pingpang365?

Please advise! Thanks!
MalinHD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalinHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2018 at 3:12am
Is it still not ready for selling?
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2018 at 12:25pm
It is on sale on prott.vip for 550 $ 
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
windysummer1 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windysummer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2018 at 4:47pm
Is it real,what they are selling?
My feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79696
MalinHD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalinHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2018 at 10:08pm
Yes! Prott is asking for US$550 while the quoted price of BTF China is just about 300 :)
danggi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2018 at 1:00am
What different between this special FL handle and normal FL? Or Wood ply better?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic