Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Buy and Sell > For sale

Custom blades Discus ,Design,Order!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom blades Discus ,Design,Order!
    Posted: 08/25/2018 at 11:21am
No other brand name or tag will be on the blades ordered from me!Thanks in advance!

In order to make the blade  design and build process simple and clear, i am building up this thread as the step by step guide .We can discuss all option and possibility here so everyone can get enough infos to build the blade you desire. All the feedbacks are welcome. I wanna hear  your voice of knowledge, reviews, suggestions, ideas to improve, complain. It will help the carpenter to make higher quality blades and help me to serve the forum members better. I will update all the option if something changes.

Building Schedule
5~10 business day most time.

Shipping(will change due to the  Courier policy ):
We take no responsibility of package losing or damage. Insurance can be added to per your require and cost!
1:China post air express shipping with tracking  5~21 day to world wide. 
$15  for 1 blade and $7 for 1 blade after. The tracking system may not work properly after the package come in to you the post system of your country.

2:Another option For US buyer 
 Ship all blades monthly to USA then redistribute by USPS 2~5days first class
$15 for 1 blades and $5 for 1 blade after.

3: Express Option DHL 3~5 days or Fedex 5~7 days
  $ 45 for 1~5 blades to most countries. Rate may vary please inquire first.

Blade Design Form

Blade Design

Blade Serial  

Total

Weight :

Thickness :

Head Style :

Head Size :

Handle No:

Lens

FH:

CorePly :

BH :

1:When you make the order , We will generate one serial No for the blade. 
2: Weight and thickness:
A: Choose one as primary option, for example you wanna the weight to be exact between 100~102 grams ,we need made the blade thicker ,or when you wanna  the thickness to be  exact between 5.2~5.4, the wieght should be lighter.
B:Normally when 5.7~5.8mm thick, One Vis size and thickness blade with kiri core will be 84~88 grams ,with Ayous core will be 88~92. We use all natural wood, so some diffirence will alway be there.
C:We do not commend to use glue to adjust weight because it will change the play character 
FH and BH construction:
1:Simple put "Vis" or "W968" to choose the design of your BH or FH
2:Or " Vis with Hinoki top ply" "Vis without ALC"  to choose the certain design but change someting
3:Or specify all layer like "Koto (Fishscale)-ALC-Limba" to design your own.

For blades with Carbon Fiber, the koto(w/o fish scale) and limba are included in the base price $75
Top ply like Hinoki, Rosewood,Ebony,Dyed koto is $5 each 
For blades withou carbon fiber, all top ply is at no charge

Core Ply
Kiri,Ayous,those are the most popular wood. or use any wood you like!
Special  treatment kiri core is reintroduced and costs another $10. It was used in the old tag butterfly blades and bring more control and feel. 
Ayous core is heavier than Kiri.The blade with vis size and thickness is about 88~92 grams with Ayous and 84~88 grams with Kiri

Carbon fiber:
Blue ALC (BTY),Yellow ALC(DHC) Plain Carbon
Stiffness: Blue ALC>Yellow ACL
Weight: Yelow ALC> Blue ALC
Amplitude:Yellow ALC>Blue ALC
most time:
Blue ALC used outer for speed
Yellow ALC used inner for power

Custom Lens and Tag Option
We have 4 lens options: None.,A($5).,B($5).,BOTH($8).
Print and put it into the hole and cover with the lenses we provide. You will have your own brand!
Lens A: on the handle $5
Lens B: on the tail      $5

Handle options:
We provide the most popular handle  options. you can choose from below using the handle #

Edited by Robin.w - 1 hour 20 minutes ago at 3:40pm
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2018 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by pepemol pepemol wrote:

Hello:

The woods have arrived correctly.

Good endings, long fish.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I'm happy with them.  TongueTongueTongue

regards

Originally posted by icc0191 icc0191 wrote:

My blade review: FH:Viscaria  /  Kiri core / BH:Ayous + 2xKiso hinoki (no ALC) 90g.

I ordered this way to try with long pimple OX on the backhand.
*Forehand with H3 Province blue sponge:has slightly more speed and power then my old silver tag K series Viscaria 90g.
*Backhand with D-TecS OX: lot more control and less speed then my Viscaria.

*I play close to table with mostly block and push backhand and power drive and smash with forehand. 
*Forehand is great but the backhand side is still bit fast.  If you do more of chopping, this set-up might work perfect for you.
*My friend tried with my H3 blue with T5 on the back: he loved the forehand, for backhand, he said it has great control but it lacks bit of power. for those who wants good control and bit more power, you probably could just add a layer of ALC which I took off.  Hope my review can help someone who's thinking about a custom blade.
PS: the quality of the blade was much better than I expectedTongue

Edited by Robin.w - 18 hours 6 minutes ago at 10:54pm
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2018 at 3:25pm
Signature Design
SD 001:FH W968+BH VIS and personalized Lens
Yellow Alc inner + Limba bring more power and dwelling time when attack and top spin with your FH
Vis BH make your BH fast reaction and accurate placement
Just print and put on, you will have your own brands or avator on both lenses.

SD002 : Vis with hinoki top plies and personalized lenses
Soft but springy hinoki make this blade easy to loop against heavy back spin with speed and power.

Edited by Robin.w - 11/01/2018 at 12:28pm
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2018 at 9:10am
 SD005: FH attack and BH long pimple or Anti-spin
3 woods plies bring more control and help to absorb the speed and power of the coming ball. Hinoki will keep the reversal affect so far.  for more dampening affect, using balsa+hinoki+hinoki will be a great idea.  
Thank you so much, icc0191 !

Edited by Robin.w - 11/01/2018 at 1:38am
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2018 at 1:37pm
Woods and Charactes
wood hardness
ebony>rosewood>walnut>maple>ash>spruce>limba>ayous
This is not the very accurate comparison. some times you will fell different per the blade you are testing

Koto
no fish scale
little fish scale
Large fish scale. The surface will fees a little rough even after we sand and seal it

LIMBA

WALNUT

HINOKI

ROSEWOOD
EBONY
Dyed KOTO

Edited by Robin.w - 10/01/2018 at 12:50pm
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2018 at 9:36pm
space

Edited by Robin.w - 11/16/2018 at 7:16pm
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2018 at 4:00am
up

Edited by Robin.w - 11/01/2018 at 12:29pm
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2018 at 1:51pm
up

Edited by Robin.w - 11/01/2018 at 12:30pm
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2018 at 8:58am
up

Edited by Robin.w - 11/12/2018 at 11:43pm
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2018 at 4:03pm
First shipment will be ready soon:

Edited by Robin.w - 10/23/2018 at 12:57am
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/08/2018 at 9:59pm
Up
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2018 at 3:40pm
Go up
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2018 at 11:58am
Up
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 12:56pm
up

Edited by Robin.w - 09/29/2018 at 8:15pm
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2018 at 3:45am
Can you please confirm whether standard shipping has got tracking?
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2018 at 12:58pm
yes. with tracking!
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2018 at 10:03am
Up
ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 7:46am
are you abel to make a schlager carbon off plus with kiri core then carbon and hinoki the schlager blade is 93 grams very stiff and fast 
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 12:00pm
what handle you like? can not find schlager handle right now.
ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 12:09pm
flared 25 mm at the top 32mm at the bottom  total handle length 10mm side view is 22mm both top and bottom
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 12:19pm
do you like anyone in the handles collection pic? difficult to custom handle to fit everyone's  hand. 

Edited by Robin.w - 10/18/2018 at 12:20pm
ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 12:30pm
11 looks the nearest the schlager dose not have a huge flare it is straight for 55 mm then a small flare I would take the nearest you can get to those measurements
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 1:38pm
how about #20 ?  the super zjk handle? we don't change the handle design. sorry

ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 2:30pm
yes that looks ok how close to the weight and speed can you get bearing in mind I have a schlager that I play at the moment and allways like to havea spare 
ta Rob
ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 9:53am
hello still on board ????
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 12:26pm
We can just make a exactly same composition Schlage Carbon with 92~94 grams. 
The play characters will be close but can not promise the same...

ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 1:21pm
so to get it clear you will make me a blade that weighs 92-94 grams with a kiri core and carbon and hinoki outer plies for what price shiped to GB ?
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 1:33pm
here is the price break down:$75+$10(for special treated core ply)+2x$5(for hinoki top ply)+$20(for shipping) and total is $115
I will take $110  for it  and hope you provide some feedbacks about how the blade playing

ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 4:58pm
I would be delighted with that and would be happy to provide feedback I have ordered the same rubber as is on the schlager at the moment and I have a robot and recording facilities so could provide a good comparison . So how would you like to be paid and when do you think it will be shiped many thanks Rob
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 5:15pm
You have a pm !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic