FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

3rd Youth Olympic Games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VladCeller View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3rd Youth Olympic Games
    Posted: 09/07/2018 at 7:35am
Japan will be represented by Tomokazu Harimoto and Miu Hirano.
What are their chances of winning?Embarrassed
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2018 at 2:46pm
I am very interested in this event. Any links where TT events could be watched?
Stiga Offensive Classic Legend
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2018 at 2:54pm
China and north korea should be banned in all international youth events. They padded -3 their player's age and it's so well known. If ittf(vid quality, stupid rule changes, etc...) actually do their work then japan have a high chance to win. 
Winning youth olmypics -> government secure funding -> better TT envir for future prospect. It's a trickling effect. When ITTF gonna do something about this? 

Edited by hunkeelin - 09/11/2018 at 3:00pm
FH: h3 2.2 39
t05: 2.1
viscaria: 93g
igorponger View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2018 at 12:41am
MR. HARIMOTO TOMOKAZU OVERWHELMED WITH PATRIOTIC ZEAL. patroned by Japan Emperor in Person. NIPPON BANZAI !!!    

No way can you shut up a wind blowing, neither can you stop Harimoto Tonokazu from blasting all around.

Nippon whole Populace's looking forward to an utter triumph over the Chinese young chickens, of which we hope very much.
HARIMOTO BANZAI, BANZAI, BANZAI.    LET IT BE.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2018 at 3:39am

If I'm not mistaken, the team of China - FAN  Zhendong  and SUN Yingsha....Disapprove
FunnyBunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2018 at 5:23am
Originally posted by VladCeller VladCeller wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the team of China - FAN  Zhendong  and SUN Yingsha....Disapprove

It will be WangChuQing and Sunyingsha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2018 at 7:43am
Then the intrigue remains .... Mixt ....Smile
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2018 at 11:17am
Moreguard Truls and Lin Yun-Ju will be there too.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2018 at 12:31pm
And women? Who else can reach the finals, in addition to Sun Yingsha and Hirano Miu?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2018 at 2:38pm
2018_Summer_Youth_Olympics to start October 6, coming soon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_tennis_at_the_2018_Summer_Youth_Olympics

Edited by igorponger - 09/14/2018 at 3:14pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 3:15pm
神 風 THE HERO

http://results.ittf.link/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=69&Itemid=206

The Situation is totally and utterly understandable.
Harimoto Tomokazu of Japan far outclasses all the other runners. Tomokazu is now on fair way to obtaining Olympic every Luts. So glad for him.
Japan needs a hero badly. Harimoto is the living encouragement of the whole of Nippon nation.
Harimoto (WR8) shall crush Wang Chuckin down (WR69) in style.   You cant shut up a wind blowing.   Wind called Kamikaze (神風, [kamiꜜkaze];   Wind coming from Heavens.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2018 at 12:33am
How do you assess the chances of Japan in the mixt?
troubadour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troubadour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2018 at 7:47am
Originally posted by VladCeller VladCeller wrote:

How do you assess the chances of Japan in the mixt?
they'll be really strong, the only challenger to Miu is Sun Yingsha and Harimoto is very strong also, In my view only the Chinese pair can defeat them, Other countries may have a strong male player but a relatively weak female player like Taiwan, Sweden, Russia, Romania, 
We'll see in October
How many eyes have seen their dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troubadour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2018 at 7:57am
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

MR. HARIMOTO TOMOKAZU OVERWHELMED WITH PATRIOTIC ZEAL. patroned by Japan Emperor in Person. NIPPON BANZAI !!!    

No way can you shut up a wind blowing, neither can you stop Harimoto Tonokazu from blasting all around.

Nippon whole Populace's looking forward to an utter triumph over the Chinese young chickens, of which we hope very much.
HARIMOTO BANZAI, BANZAI, BANZAI.    LET IT BE.
Chinese young Chicken, LMAO, Dude, your overzealousness has made you forget Harimoto is CHINESE himself, open your eyes and mind before you speak
Sun Yingsha is cute with her baby cheeks, Wang Chuqin looks good with his big head but you call them chickens, I won't say much about that
I'll ask you your thin, scrawny, crumpled face yellow jersey donning hero looks more like a malnourished chicken, 
If you have your reasons why he looks less a chicken, I'll hear from you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troubadour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2018 at 8:12am
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

神 風 THE HERO

http://results.ittf.link/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=69&Itemid=206

The Situation is totally and utterly understandable.
Harimoto Tomokazu of Japan far outclasses all the other runners. Tomokazu is now on fair way to obtaining Olympic every Luts. So glad for him.
Japan needs a hero badly. Harimoto is the living encouragement of the whole of Nippon nation.
Harimoto (WR8) shall crush Wang Chuckin down (WR69) in style.   You cant shut up a wind blowing.   Wind called Kamikaze (神風, [kamiꜜkaze];   Wind coming from Heavens.
kamikaze meaning he's coming to kill the opponent and in the process kill himself, man you're hilarious, I won't say he can't beat Chuqin, I'll say within this year Chuqin has beaten LJK twice and that what I remember and the minimum, Tomo lost 0-4 to LJK so don't think Chuqin is just there to make up numbers.
There's Lin Yun Ju, there's Moregard who lost 2-3 to Tomo but was leading 8-2 in a set and he blundered that set, so you'll know it was Moregard that choked rather than Tomo getting an outright win.
There are also good players like Vladimir Sidorenko, Rares Sipos, Christian Pletea and others.
So Harimoto is the best among them using world ranking and achievement- AGREED.
But thinking the boys will just lay down without a GOOD fight and Tomo will just win it like you're insinuating is just delirious and self deceiving
DonnOlsen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2018 at 9:39am
Hi,

Because eventually we get to see if we are right or not, some like to make predictions.  Here are mine:

The Boys
The Chinese and other Asian representatives will be particularly motivated to succeed against the great Harimoto.  I predict their success.

The most noteworthy player in the event will be Truls.

A not-yet-too-visible European will start his climb to continental prominence.

Kanak Jha of the USA will do something that reveals both his current level and add photons to his rising star. 

The Girls
I don't believe this group will be as good a source of intriguing results as the boys.

I root always for Bruna Takahashi and Adrianna Diaz; deserved recognition.  Bruna can produce in a special manner when she is rock n' roll; I hope she reaches that.  Adrianna Diaz's effectiveness is via her superior stability.  This quality prevails more frequently against the Europeans (and the other continents) than the Asian performers.  She needs more to do more in the upper reaches of the draw.

Thanks 

Edited by DonnOlsen - 09/19/2018 at 9:43am
Donn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic