Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

【The funny Sidelights about CNT you don't know

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FunnyBunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 【The funny Sidelights about CNT you don't know
    Posted: 09/13/2018 at 7:47am
XuXin is shortsighted,he usually wear glasses,but except on the match.Fangbo said"i don't even know how he could see the ball." from then on XX is called "No.1 blind player."by fans.

ZJK is said dated with LiuShiwen when they were young,first love, but now he is dating with actress Jintian.

ChengMeng has a cousin which is a famous actor Huangxiaoming,and she's often called"cousin" by fans.

About the nick name:the Dragon ML is well known, Xuxin is called the big boa,ZJK is called Tibetan Mastiff.Those It is called "Mastiff,Dragon and Boa" time.FZD is called little fatty, LiangJingKun is the big fatty.the new generation is two fatties plus one slim:LingGaoYuan. 

It's said that become fat is a kind of destiny for CNT players except WangLiQing.

During Rio Olympic there was a audience from comment LiuGuoLiang on the internet:"Who is that fat Officer? Only he knows nothing about table tennis the whole present." it became a joke and then LGL called himself"the fatty who know nothing on TT". Fans also call him "Daddy Liu"

Liuguoliang is also called "the king of dissing" cause he always diss his boys.

There was a vote for most hadsome player in CNT,FZD voted for himself,(actually he always vote for himself) and Ittf's vote for the best player 2016 he canvassed for himself on Weibo again, and dissed by LGL.:"ITTF nominated you just for with run! how can you canfass for yourself? "

After LGL join Weibo(chinese twittrt), the boys suddenly be well-behaved.ZJK no longer post poetry and hook up with girls, just post some beneficence, ML no longer post his photo on fashion magzine.XuXin and Fangbo kept silent like cock, just like be watched by the boss or head teacher.

As coach,there were 2 famous story during Rio Olympic,after lose first set against Koki Niwa,LGL roar to ZJK:"You can't do like that,you must wake up!don't be muddled,can't muddled on the course!you must be excited!It's Olympic games!it begins,do you understand? " and he beat koki niwa 4-1.

Another match,ML lose the first 2 sets against with JungYoungSik,0-2 behind,LGL took ML out change another T-shirt,and told ML to take it like had already loosen to play,and then ML win 4 sets,4-2 finish the game,JYS cried after the match. 

LGL had became a commentator during team world cup and team Wtttc, in the prevue video, he said "I'm the fatty who no nothing on TT, on 25th Feb, let's diss together."
I'm recording and translating LGL's comment on the match in my thread:

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=83632&PN=1#1038056

After win the team Would Cup,LGL asked the reporter online to diss Xuxin:"Look at ML,he had his baby to wear his medal on,you got medal too,where can you put your medal? Learn from ML!"

-----
also collec the emoticons, keep updating

Edited by FunnyBunny - 09/14/2018 at 12:54pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2018 at 10:08pm
reporter: What's your best gift for your wife?
Liuguoliang:myself.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2018 at 10:11pm
Liu guoliang posted on Wb:"I know people always query my height, some people even doubt I'm less than 160cm, so you can tell yourself now." (the actress is 173cm)

and then fans replied"stand up miss lin"

doraemon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 2:58am
Clap
Acoustic
H3-Neo / Mark V

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 7:37am
and then fans replied:"yeah, that's how you made it!"

DonnOlsen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 9:43am
More excellence from Funny Bunny!
Donn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 11:41am
Originally posted by DonnOlsen DonnOlsen wrote:

More excellence from Funny Bunny!

thanks! i'll keep updating Tongue
obesechopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 12:08pm
Fatty who knows nothing about table tennis... I might have to start using that for myself!
obesechopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 12:09pm
Do you have any good ones about wu yang, bunny?
DonnOlsen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 12:54pm
I vote for Funny Bunny as "Table Tennis Secret Agent" of the year.  

We'll have Heavy Spin design the t-shirts.
Donn
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 1:01pm
Keep 'em coming and I'll do the same, here's to you funnybunny! 

rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 1:21pm
funnybunny don't stop, keep them coming!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Keep 'em coming and I'll do the same, here's to you funnybunny! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by DonnOlsen DonnOlsen wrote:

I vote for Funny Bunny as "Table Tennis Secret Agent" of the year.  

We'll have Heavy Spin design the t-shirts.

haha, of course I'm spy, you found it! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by obesechopper obesechopper wrote:

Do you have any good ones about wu yang, bunny?

As the vice captain ,WuYang is a good girl, don't have much "black histry", but I've heard some rumor that she dated with Xuxin in the very early years... Now xuxin has married with Yaoyan,also a CNT player.

Well I find it's necessary to collect the couples of the CNT...
igorponger View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 11:24pm
HARIMOTO LEGENDARY HERO vs CHINESE TRIPLE DRAGON.

Edited by igorponger - 09/14/2018 at 11:38pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

HARIMOTO LEGENDARY HERO vs CHINESE TRIPLE DRAGON.

yeah, glad to see some one can challenge them, let's see in the future.Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2018 at 10:59am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2018 at 3:21am
The truth of daddy liu's height:

Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2018 at 5:46am
Why does it matter? He was a great player and is a great coach. His results speak for themselves.

Life is too short for defensive play.

spinnier.com
fb.me/spinnier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2018 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Why does it matter? He was a great player and is a great coach. His results speak for themselves.

take it easy,man, it's just a kind of humor, people trash themselves or trash each other for fun, LGL and Xuxin often do like that, fans fell close and make jokes on them.Tongue 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2018 at 9:09am
Xuxin posted on weibo: "give you a chance to trash me, no waiting."

and the reply goes like:"well, as you wish" "so don't blame me"...

and most funny photos I posted above come from the replies...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic