Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darker Liberta Synergy / Synergy +

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jaja31 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaja31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Darker Liberta Synergy / Synergy +
    Posted: 11/24/2018 at 6:49am
No I did not purchased nor tried Darker blade. But what I wanted to say is that Innerforce ZLC and Darker liberty Synergy were the 2 blades proposed by the seller, after describing my needs. At first I really though that I will purchase Garaydia ZLC. But after discussing, the seller said that the ball will fly. 
So I selected the the suggested innerforce ZLC. But I was really closed to purchase the Darker, 1/2 price of the ZLC. 
Amultart 88g - T05 2.1 - T05 2.1
Tokyo, League Division 2. Playing for more than 40 years
Sponsored Links

Lula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2018 at 4:46am
I think that if you want to generate more spin you should also look into the technique and not just the equipment. Spin in tabletennis comes from the forearm and wrist, try to accelerate faster and you will proably get more spin :)
Godwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2018 at 4:10am
Thanks for the information, haggisv!
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2018 at 2:53am
I've tried the Synergy, it's feels similar to a viscaria, just a little faster. Quality is very high.
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
Godwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2018 at 8:04am
So, you didn't have a chance to try Darker Liberta Synergy ?
jaja31 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaja31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2018 at 7:34am
today I changed my Cornilleau Aero Off + (75g) and I purchased an Innerforce ZLC (86g). I was looking to blade in the range of 70g~85g. Finally I took 86g, but I am trying to reduce the weight of rubbers rather than blade. This is because of some injuries to my shoulder, induced by carbonado 290 (95g). Anyway. I found that T05 is one of the lightest rubber I have. Xiom omega 7 Pro is also around 45g because of a thin gum, and thicker sponge. For example MXP or Victas V15 extra have a thick gum, then they are about 50g. Too heavy for me, but both are excellent rubbers. 
I share some comments from the Japanese seller (of kokusai takkyu, Tokyo) who also proposed me Darker Liberta Synergy. I did not know about this blade and I hesitate, and the grip was as nice as ZLC. In the same range of weight, he said : Wanokiwami AO OFF is slow compared to ZLC. Timo Boll CAF is very slow (and the grip is really thin). Garaydia ZLC : ball flies. 
I put my old T05 2.1mm (44g) and Xiom omega 7 Pro 2.0mm (47g). I will try to improve my game with this setup, I hope for 1 year or more. I hope someday to find a medium-hard rubber similar to Omega 7 or Raster R47, or MXP, that will be around 42g. 
Amultart 88g - T05 2.1 - T05 2.1
Tokyo, League Division 2. Playing for more than 40 years
Godwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2018 at 8:07am
Thanks for your information and advice, Pepinho.

I thought I could make more spins with Liberta Synergy but luckily you have mentioned this to me.

I am still using Innerforce Layer ZLC and will try more effort with it!
pepinho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 11:57am
I had EJ syndrome Smile Now I am cured Wink And the reason is Darker Liberta Synergy. After getting the first one (T05 and T80) I've got a second one right away. And it was almost 2 years ago just after the blade came out on the market. Now I changed the rubbers to Rising Dragon but I stick to Darker LS. The blade has all you need. I sold more of the blades I had (more than 20) and still like this one. The Innerforce ZLC is a great blade also. If you like it and can spin the ball well stick to it. Do not think that with the Liberta Synergy you will spin it more. Just try to improve your technic.

Edited by pepinho - 10/19/2018 at 11:58am
MJ ZLC • D09C • D09C
===
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74522&title=feedback-pepinho
Godwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2018 at 2:08am
Many thanks for your valuable comment and consideration!
Godwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2018 at 12:02am
Could anyone kindly comment on the above two blades from Darker?

I am currently using Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLC, FL, with Hurricane 3 Province and T05 on the forehand and backhand respectively. I am looking for a blade replacement that could generate more spin but without losing its speed.

Thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic