Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Hans Alser (Rubin wood) 100 grams
    Posted: 10/20/2018 at 5:27pm
Hello,

I would like to offer you one great blade, custom made by myself. Lot of knowledge added to build this blade. I already sold several modified RUBIN blades with appropriate handles.
Here is the introduction:

Cor Du Buy RUBIN wood 6.0mm made in 1960's (Old STIGA Ehrlich/Flisan/Bernhard substitute) with STIGA Hans Alser black lens handle. Blade is made with construction and materials as best quality STIGA blades in 1960's , weight was re-sized by removing the original ST handles made from heavy wenge material with these from the old STIGA Alser. From 112 grams the weight is about 100 grams in the moment.

Blade plays same as best possible quality Korbel OFF/ Primorac OFF-, balance is excellent!

Size of the head is still in original shape, never been re-sized with sanding, but playing surface was resized by posting the new handles more upper in the neck-area. From 163mm now the size is 158mm. Wideness is the same - 153mm. If the head is additional re-sized to standard shape of Alser black lens (149-155) I suppose the blade will "loss" another 8 or more grams. And could be best possible quality weapon for allround play.

Best match in my opinion could be Tenergy 05FX / Andro Rasanter 42.
You have everything needed for successful game. Because of the bigger playing surface it could be also used for modern defense too. Otherwise the control, spin and stability is amazing.

Blade is very comfy and nice in the hand, everywhere strong and smooth. Outer plies are not varnished, I have never had a problem with removing rubbers after test, it is pretty easy.
If you need some more information - please let me know. Blade is published in different sites for sale, so I can't give any guarantee about the availability in nearest future.

Now is the moment to get one unique and beautiful blade!
Price: 210 205 200 EUR
Thank you for your attention!
Here are the photos:

Edited by kolevtt - 10/26/2018 at 6:21am
Sponsored Links

kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2018 at 5:47am
Still for sale

Edited by kolevtt - 10/26/2018 at 6:23am
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2018 at 6:24am
Price reduced! Blade will be resized soon to more standard shape, looking to reach 95 grams weight!

Edited by kolevtt - 10/26/2018 at 10:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic