FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

Chinese pro boosting methods.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chinese pro boosting methods.
    Posted: 10/29/2018 at 3:44pm
Asked a few chinese pros in the bay area they all uses the same boosting method. Hope this helps. 

Rubber, h3 neo prov 40 degree 2.15/2.1mm

If new
1) 1 thin layer of kailin
2) 2 hours
3) another thin layer of kailin 
5) 6 hours 
6) another medium layer of kailin 
7) overnight
8) check if the oil has dried up. If not, keep waiting. No need to wait for the rubber dom to settle down. 
9) they use dhs white glue. 
process takes no more than 2 days. This is in California where humidity is not high. 

if used: 
1) just one thin layer and reglue
2) repeat until bubble and to the next rubber if bubble is in the middle or in spot that's bad. 

for backhand which is t05
if new 
1) just one thin later and wait 6 hours then glue. 

For some reason the pros doesn't use falco tempo long, nor do they put a layer of glue in between. 

Edited by hunkeelin - 10/29/2018 at 3:47pm
FH: h3 2.2 39
t05: 2.1
viscaria: 93g
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2018 at 7:22pm
Similar to my suggestion.
Choose any THIN booster, thin like water (in fact it is lighter than water).
If it's thin enough, then first layer takes 15ms, 2nd layer takes 1-3 hours.
No need any glue in between. The reason we need glue is to keep booster even when the rubber has been curled, means after 2nd layer.
I am not a pro, so I don't need the third one, it has been fast as rocket for me.
If you have GOOD h3 and GOOD booster, there is noway to make bubble.

VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
mykonos96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2018 at 9:03am
Originally posted by chop4ever chop4ever wrote:

No need any glue in between. The reason we need glue is to keep booster even when the rubber has been curled, means after 2nd layer.
I am not a pro, so I don't need the third one, it has been fast as rocket for me.

Name a good boster beside falco and where you can get it
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2018 at 9:11am
Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

Name a good boster beside falco and where you can get it

Falco is not a booster, nor "good"
search for RTF, Nittaku Axel or Stiga Extreme, there are still some suppliers for them.
I make booster myself, its name is Phoenix Reviver.
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
my feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55764&KW=chop4ever&title=feedback-chop4ever
AndiHL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiHL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2018 at 11:01am

search for RTF, Nittaku Axel or Stiga Extreme, there are still some suppliers for them.

Are these boosters also good for H3 / Neo (like seamon, dianchi, kailin,...)?

Anyone used maximizer with H3 Neo?

vik2000 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vik2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2018 at 11:38am
Whatever you want to call what Falco is, the product has received solid reviews from countless players so I'm okay with that.
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2018 at 11:52am
Originally posted by AndiHL AndiHL wrote:

Yes! I use it on H3N Prov 39º and have also previously used it on Nittaku H3N. One decent layer or two thin layers is all you need in my opinion and it doesn't make the rubber mushy. I have used Falco at some point and didn't like it so much.
Dr. Neubauer Magical Touch ST; DHS H3 Neo 2.1, Dr. Neubauer ABS 2.1

My Feedback
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2018 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by vik2000 vik2000 wrote:

Whatever you want to call what Falco is, the product has received solid reviews from countless players so I'm okay with that.

Before Copernicus, the Earth was the center of the universe, many pros believed so.
So does "mystery" "national" "blue sponge" H3
then "boosted with Falco" has great feeling...
oh my God, I am powerful as CNT, I have made my H3 bubbled, whoohooo!
another H3 please, here is my fresh money!
VKMO - H3 - Curl P1
AndiHL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiHL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2018 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

Originally posted by AndiHL AndiHL wrote:

Yes! I use it on H3N Prov 39º and have also previously used it on Nittaku H3N. One decent layer or two thin layers is all you need in my opinion and it doesn't make the rubber mushy. I have used Falco at some point and didn't like it so much.

Thanks!! 
Can you also compare the maximizer to seamon and/or dianchi booster?

Edited by AndiHL - 11/02/2018 at 8:02am
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2018 at 10:12am
what is the exact name of this maximizer?
AndiHL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiHL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2018 at 10:21am
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

what is the exact name of this maximizer?

dymax maximizer
Iskandar Taib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iskandar Taib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2018 at 2:20am
Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Asked a few chinese pros in the bay area they all uses the same boosting method.

Are there really very many Chinese "pros" in the bay area? (i.e. people who make a living playing table tennis..).

I've got quite a collection of boosters. Falco is fairly expensive and lasts the longest, but it is also quite hard to use since it takes a LONG time before the sheet flattens out (DAYS). If you try to apply the rubber to the blade while it's still got a case of tacolitis, it will not stay down. The best CHEAP booster is Wendy's (from Ebay). I don't think it's any better than Seamoon but it's a lot cheaper. I mainly use booster to revive dead/shrunken tensors - I don't see the point to paying $40 for a sheet of rubber only to have to throw it away after a couple months because it shrank.

Iskandar
HarmonicTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 7:24am
Falco has been debunked as low order kerosene fuel
It works with some rubbers but for h3 neo it doesnt do much
Dianchi, Haifu,and sea moon as best. Falco only softens the sheet because it is soo thick and hence the longer duration...
Believe Harvard study or research forget which university it was last year
HarmonicTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 7:24am
There's also trf which is good too nowadays
mykonos96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Iskandar Taib Iskandar Taib wrote:

Asked a few chinese pros in the bay area they all uses the same boosting method.

Are there really very many Chinese "pros" in the bay area? (i.e. people who make a living playing table tennis..).

I've got quite a collection of boosters. Falco is fairly expensive and lasts the longest, but it is also quite hard to use since it takes a LONG time before the sheet flattens out (DAYS). If you try to apply the rubber to the blade while it's still got a case of tacolitis, it will not stay down. The best CHEAP booster is Wendy's (from Ebay). I don't think it's any better than Seamoon but it's a lot cheaper. I mainly use booster to revive dead/shrunken tensors - I don't see the point to paying $40 for a sheet of rubber only to have to throw it away after a couple months because it shrank.

Iskandar

Can you be more specific? about using in dead shrunk rubbers. Do they bounce again?

Edited by mykonos96 - 11/08/2018 at 10:02am
lineup32 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineup32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Iskandar Taib Iskandar Taib wrote:

Iskandar

Those so called Chinese Pros living in the Bay Area must all be sleeping under bridges and eating at various homeless shelters....

Here are rental rates in various counties around the Bay:
Here’s how much median gross rents went up in San Francisco and in surrounding counties from 2012 to 2016 in that four-year period:

San Francisco: 10.49 percent (from $1,477/month to $1,632/month)
Alameda County: 13.2 percent (from $1,265/month to $1,432/month)
Santa Clara County: 20.22 percent ($1,508/month to $1,813/month)
Contra Costa County: 12.3 percent ($1,340/month to $1,506/month)
San Mateo County: 17 percent ($1,541/month to $1,803/month)
Solano County: Seven percent ($1,249/month to $1,337/month)

Edited by lineup32 - 11/08/2018 at 12:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic