Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

Xu Xin Dynasty Carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jk92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jk92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xu Xin Dynasty Carbon
    Posted: 11/07/2018 at 9:12pm
https://www.stigatabletennis.com/tt_eu/dynasty-carbon-xu-xin-edition-table-tennis-blade

Quote The outer veneer is Koto, chosen for its quality and short in-game dwell time in comparison to more traditional outer veneers. This blade which combines superb touch with unbeatable power, gives you the possibility to be as creative, technical and powerful as Xu Xin. Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin Edition includes a signature of Xu Xin and features a uniquely designed lens by Xu Xin and his wife and former Chinese National Team player Yao Yan, describing their love story.
Palio R57 Penhold
729 Battle II FH
Rasanter R42 BH
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 5:11pm
In my day, we would have called this an Equipment post.
US1260.RC952 . OSP Ultimate II : DHS H2 + Rasant
wanchope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanchope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 7:37pm
I would really want to get this blade! Not sure if the xx edition is worth the extra.
Barwell fleet, Omega 7 Pro & Fastarc S1
jfolsen View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfolsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 11:46pm
If it doesn't allow you to glide around the court like the Cloud Walker, what is the point? Smile
wanchope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanchope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2018 at 9:09am
Originally posted by jfolsen jfolsen wrote:

If it doesn't allow you to glide around the court like the Cloud Walker, what is the point? Smile

For that, you'd need to check his cloud walking shoes, lol
jk92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jk92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2018 at 10:01am
I had a feeling the new blade would be an outer carbon (carbon layer closer to surface than core), I'm guessing to work better with the new ball. Crazy he his still able to his curvy shots with a more than subtle change like that
Palio R57 Penhold
729 Battle II FH
Rasanter R42 BH
Fabian1890 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fabian1890 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2018 at 10:20am
So basically it's a N301 by Stiga, correct?
wanchope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanchope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2018 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Fabian1890 Fabian1890 wrote:

So basically it's a N301 by Stiga, correct?

Most likely not. It's outer carbon layer vs. inner, to begin with.
wanchope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanchope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2018 at 10:28am
Originally posted by jk92 jk92 wrote:

I had a feeling the new blade would be an outer carbon (carbon layer closer to surface than core), I'm guessing to work better with the new ball. Crazy he his still able to his curvy shots with a more than subtle change like that

I think I saw some pictures which confirmed that it's outer. Very thick core as well. Anyway, we can only gues how it plays, unless we take it to real games. But I'm very looking forward to it.

I'd like to have a N301, but it's too expensive and so hard to ensure its authenticity. Dynasty carbon might the anwser for a lot of penholders.

Edited by wanchope - 11/09/2018 at 10:28am
Fabian1890 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fabian1890 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2018 at 5:19pm
ah you are right. I thought it was also inner carbon.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2018 at 6:55am
I have already confirmed it with stiga. It has koto-textreme+ wood plies
Independent online TT Product reviewer of ADIDAS, STIGA, TIBHAR, NEXY, JOOLA, ALSER & XVT

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
wanchope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanchope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2018 at 7:17am
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

I have already confirmed it with stiga. It has koto-textreme+ wood plies

I know the first two layers are koto and their new textrem+. But what about the third layer and the core?
I saw a short video form China, showing the Xu Xin edition that comes with a keyring and a autographed ball.
darucla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darucla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2018 at 9:33am
Possibly like the Viscaria, then, but substituting Textreme+ for the ALC.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic