Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tabletennis11 sold a damage blade (solution found)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tabletennis11 sold a damage blade (solution found)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tabletennis11 sold a damage blade (solution found)
    Posted: 11/11/2018 at 7:58pm
i bought a Donic Waldner Senso Carbon J.O. Shape in Tabletennis11 and they sent to me a damage blade. I contacted they and they first told to me that this damage was the natural texture of the blade. I continue asking they if the can look again the pictures i sent to they and they advice me that i should take care with my blades... here i post the pictures, i think everyone can see it with clarity.... they no.Bad work of tt1

Edited by julidean79 - 11/13/2018 at 7:02am
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Sponsored Links

ericd937 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericd937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 8:11pm
You should send it back and ask for a replacement if you haven't already played with it.
Current Setup: TBS FH T80/BH D80
Official USATT Rating 1815
Current estimated level: 1800-1900.
chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 8:33pm
Your picture is blurred. Can not see it clearly.

Personally, I have never had a bad experience with TT11. They are always nice and professional. Back to a few years ago, I ordered two blades from them. They made a mistake and sent my package to a different address. I tracked the package and told them it was delivered to a wrong address. They apologized and sent me another package in the same day. After I received the package, I opened it. Besides the two blades I ordered, they included a then very popular rubber in the package, free of charge.

I would suggest that you take another picture with better quality and explain to them what the problem you think it is. I believe they will resolve your issue in a professional way.
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
juanma4080 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 9:24pm
they have a terrible service, I had a bad experience recently with them too, poor quality of the blade and the respond it's totally NO Professional. they lose a frequent buyer definitely. Better service with megaspin.net and teesport! for sure! 
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 9:33pm
ordered several times from them - never had a problem. was actually surprised to get the package in ~3 days (West Coast).
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by chroot chroot wrote:

Your picture is blurred. Can not see it clearly.

Personally, I have never had a bad experience with TT11. They are always nice and professional. Back to a few years ago, I ordered two blades from them. They made a mistake and sent my package to a different address. I tracked the package and told them it was delivered to a wrong address. They apologized and sent me another package in the same day. After I received the package, I opened it. Besides the two blades I ordered, they included a then very popular rubber in the package, free of charge.

I would suggest that you take another picture with better quality and explain to them what the problem you think it is. I believe they will resolve your issue in a professional way.

i sent him the picture in better definition, this is not clear because i had to cut it for the upload here, is not permited here to upload a picture of more of 200kb... i had the original picture if you want to see it send me your email address in a private message and ill send it to you
Odie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Odie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 10:19pm
Well, don't hit with that part of the blade.
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 10:26pm
could be just the exact shape Waldner preferred, aerodynamics, etc...
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2018 at 10:56pm
I always had good service from TT11
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 2:31am
At this point in time, we have offered julidean79 the option to send back the blade at our expense. It is important to note that we are always committed to offering the best customer service possible.

I will also be contacting julidean79 directly myself to see what other options may or may not be preferable.

Edited by tabletennis11 - 11/12/2018 at 2:31am
Nelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 7:04am
Tt11 also provide perfect service. Over 10 perfect orders came to me!
I think you TS can clear all problems in private.
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 9:36am
TT11 are impeccable so far.
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
notfound123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notfound123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 9:52am
Originally posted by tabletennis11 tabletennis11 wrote:

At this point in time, we have offered julidean79 the option to send back the blade at our expense. It is important to note that we are always committed to offering the best customer service possible.

I will also be contacting julidean79 directly myself to see what other options may or may not be preferable.

I can second that TT11 folks are awesome. I had a new Victas blade which had plies separating (a week or two after gluing), emailed them some pictures, and they took care of me!  

Edited by notfound123 - 11/12/2018 at 9:54am
prunescu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prunescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 10:30am
Always happy with TT11
wanchope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanchope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 11:33am
Same thing here. Nothing negative to say about TT11 so far.
Barwell fleet, Omega 7 Pro & Fastarc S1
nv42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nv42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 12:10pm
I have ordered quite a few times from tt11 over the last 3-4 years. Definitely faced different kinds of issues, but the tt11 customer service always did their best to help sort any problem i faced. So yeah, pretty good experience from my side.
1.dhs pg2 fl

-FH t05h (max)
-BH tibhar genius (max)
pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

tt11 knows about trust, they knew from the start that in a world of digital relationships it would be essential to build if they want to succeed, they wanted it more than anything, they established it from the start and now they work to keep it strong at any time, the cherry on the cake is that all in their communication show that they also enjoy doing so, it's the base of their business model, their service is top notch, the way they spend the time of their life at work makes them a sort of angels of the game lol! needless to say, I trust them.
I just came back from Paris and the manager of their boutique over there kicked my butt 3-1 and of course we chatted a bit about the game and he told me that a high level player once said to him that 5 grams difference in a blade means nothing. He answered to that famous player that his customers feel differently and that if they ask 85g it means 85g, not 84 or 86 and he will hunt the blade down for them in his inventory and only after that will he propose a gram apart if not available: not only tt11 know about trust, they also know that customer's perception is an important factor as well. Talk about awareness! I say tt11 means business.

Not to distract from discussion of tt11 customer service quality (which is superb, IMHO), but I think there is a valuable message in here somewhere... Big smile
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 2:08pm
TT11 have been great in my experience. Never a problem.
ericd937 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericd937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 7:59pm
I would also like to note that TT11 is awesome. I've never had any issues and always get lightning fast shipping to Vietnam and the United States or wherever I am located at the moment.  I order 90% of my table tennis equipment from them. 
Current Setup: TBS FH T80/BH D80
Official USATT Rating 1815
Current estimated level: 1800-1900.
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 11:09pm
TT11 has the best Customer Service out there.  A+++. Never had a problem and they are great at accommodating needs.  Ordered two beginners paddles for two beginner friends who are unwilling to spend more than $75.  I told TT11, and they even included three $10 discount that I was able to apply to the orders.  Needless to say, friends were really really happy and TT11 has outdone themselves again!  Great job TT11!!!
Humble Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humble Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 12:34am
I ordered from them 3-4 years now and they have excellent service and competitive price.  They would take time to find the blade in the weight you want which is very important to me.  One time I ordered a Dynamix 17 asking for 81 and it turned out to be 91 (the writing was 91 but looked like 81).  They refunded me 50%.  That was the only incident I had over the many orders I placed.  I think starting from last year they changed to DHL Express service and my shipment usually arrives in 2 business days which is incredible!!
ZJK ALC, MJ SZLC, Viscaria
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 4:14am
Considering my flawless experience with TT11 and their customer service (things do go wrong, through nobody's fault sometimes), I'd be surprised if Julidean79's issue wasn't sorted to everyone's satisfaction.

Pr1nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pr1nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 5:07am
TT11 have excellent service, s*it happens, nobody perfect. GO TT11!
Blade: Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: Victas V > 15 Extra
BH: Victas V > 15 Extra
zeon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 6:11am
best service TT11
Blade chuan chih-yuan
Rubber: FH haifu whale2
BH Shark 2
Feedback:http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79017&KW=feedback&PID=978171&title=feedback-zeon#978171
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 6:59am
After speak with George of Tabletennis11, we have a good resolution for me and fir they and now i can say everything its ok for me. Good conversation and i accept apologies. Thank you Geaorge.
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 9:25am
This definitely does not deserve a thread to report of the problem.
adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 2:15am
Best shopping experience with TT11. No problem at all.
gatz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 3:48am
I order from them every month and so far the transaction was good and very fast delivery..i order monday and by thursday i already have the products...and all emails inquiries are answered.
Blade: ZJ SZLC, Garayda 5000 Matador Texa
Rubbers: FH::Symmetry SP BH: Tenergy Hard, FH: MoristoSP ax BH: Tenergy Hard,FH:Desperado 2 BH: Omega 7 Asia   
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 8:44am
Originally posted by ericd937 ericd937 wrote:

You should send it back and ask for a replacement if you haven't already played with it.

Funny you mentioned that.  The blade looks like it was used/tested and when the rubber was peeled, a sliver of wood came off.
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 8:48am
Hi,

Ah, the irony: What a good thread this is for Tabletennis11.

Thanks,
Tenergy: Two weeks of heaven, followed by three months of excellence, then, a nice rubber.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic