FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

New Xiom Blades !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Xiom Blades !!!!
    Posted: 12/05/2018 at 5:21pm
Xiom is releasing two new blades. One with alc/zlc and koto. And the other with alc/zlc at the core and Limba as the outer ply. One of xiom 'so employees talked about their new blades.
xiom blades
Sponsored Links

Pr1nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pr1nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 5:43pm
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84439&PN=1#1047893
Blade: Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: Victas V > 15 Extra
BH: Victas V > 15 Extra
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 5:52pm
Can someone move my post into their thread?
shinshiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinshiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 5:58pm
Very informative video, thanks

On a side note, it really annoys me when that guy/ Xiom says that these blades are the world's first hybrid blades...Double Day/ I Love Ping Pong has been making this kind of blades for some years, and probably others small brands too. 
Pr1nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pr1nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by shinshiro shinshiro wrote:

On a side note, it really annoys me when that guy/ Xiom says that these blades are the world's first hybrid blades...Double Day/ I Love Ping Pong has been making this kind of blades for some years, and probably others small brands too. 

First hybrid carbon blade actualy was Kong Linghui Special made for himself by Butterfly.
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 7:08pm

someone mentioned it in the comments and he answered that there was a hybrid of that type from some company( don't remember which one he mentioned) but that it didn't nearly have the same quality as xiom's. But of course he also has to promote the blade. But he is a very honest guy, so everything else about the characteristics and such can be trusted. It's sad that most people can't understand him, because his channel is pure gold, especially for the players on this forum. Right now he is doing a road to 2500( usttr). He already did one for 2400, but then stopped training that hard. Now he wants to go all out again one last time as he is still young enough to achieve it. There is just so much that people can relate to and discuss on his channel, that it would really help their game.
FruitLoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FruitLoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 7:36pm
Would be cool with English subs on his channel. Mein Deutsch IST slecht!
shinshiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinshiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2018 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Pr1nc Pr1nc wrote:

First hybrid carbon blade actualy was Kong Linghui Special made for himself by Butterfly.

Well said, I didn't remember that. Thanks.

Originally posted by Tt Gold Tt Gold wrote:

someone mentioned it in the comments and he answered that there was a hybrid of that type from some company( don't remember which one he mentioned) but that it didn't nearly have the same quality as xiom's. But of course he also has to promote the blade. But he is a very honest guy, so everything else about the characteristics and such can be trusted. It's sad that most people can't understand him, because his channel is pure gold, especially for the players on this forum. Right now he is doing a road to 2500( usttr). He already did one for 2400, but then stopped training that hard. Now he wants to go all out again one last time as he is still young enough to achieve it. There is just so much that people can relate to and discuss on his channel, that it would really help their game.

I think I didn't express myself very clearly, I have no grudge against this guy specifically, it was more directed to Xiom and their marketing lines, which in this case was represented by this person. 

I really liked the way this guy talks and explain things, very ilustrative and easy to understand Smile

Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 2:46am
I might be able to do something about the language barrier. Would you guys watch his videos if they had subtitles?
Pr1nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pr1nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 7:33am

I might be able to do something about the language barrier. Would you guys watch his videos if they had subtitles?

Yes!
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 10:37am

I've often watched his vids with auto-translate on, but it's not a great experience.  Proper subs would be amazing!
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 10:51am
I've been writing with him since he started his new series, so I'll just talk to him about subtitles and try to figure something out.
purpletiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpletiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 11:04am
Yes.
FruitLoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FruitLoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 11:27am
Would be great. Also I imagine French, Scandinavian players and others around the world don't really know German well so English subs could really increase his potential audience.
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 1:38pm

Very nice video. He states those blades are "fast" so are they OFF or OFF+?.
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

Makelele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makelele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 4:04pm
It would be really great for viewers who don't speak German!.
May be is an important amount of hard work but his audience would increase a lot, too. Hope it can be done.
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2018 at 9:53pm
Pricing is $175/$215 . The inner version is more expensive. This is the price on Xioms site so I bet it will be cheaper from online shops

Edited by jpenmaster - 12/06/2018 at 9:57pm
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic