FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

999topsheet on gp1 sponge thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
7homuz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7homuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 999topsheet on gp1 sponge thoughts
    Posted: 10/30/2006 at 10:15pm
well guys, i've had this rubber for 2 or so weeks now, and i think i've finally come to understand its pros and cons. comparing to hurricane 3, its a tad softer, and slightly less tacky on first impression. glues up much better, huge dome, and ofcoarse better click then the h3.
playing wise, they are not all that different either. the 999 is clearly faster by a notch, but the h3 is spinnier in all shots. throw angle has the 999 throwing lower, so is great for playing closer to the table, but h3 excells at near net play since it is not as bouncy and has a tackier topsheet then the 999.
it is pretty similar to sriver l, a tad stickier and slower, but is very similar in most aspects. for its price, it is a much better deal then sriver for sure.
h3 suits me alittle more, since i play more with spin then speed, but for those people who likes to play close to table and mid distance coutnerlooping, this is a must try.
Blade:Darker 7P-2A
Forehand: Donic Bluefire M2 MAX
Backhand: Palio CK531A 0.6
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic