Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2006-12-03 CCTTA CUP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
dannylintaiwan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannylintaiwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2007 at 9:30am
sunny
Super user
Super%20user

Quote sunny Replybullet Posted: 11/17/2006 at 10:04am

Originally posted by dannylintaiwan

Congratulations

How are you doing Danny? Playing anymore?

IP IP Logged Report%20Post
dannylintaiwan
Super user
Super%20user

Quote dannylintaiwan Replybullet Posted: 12/03/2006 at 9:09am
I'm fine.Thank you and you?
Sponsored Links

sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2007 at 9:25am
Originally posted by dannylintaiwan dannylintaiwan wrote:

sunny
Super user
Super%20user

Quote sunny Replybullet Posted: 11/17/2006 at 10:04am

Originally posted by dannylintaiwan

Congratulations

How are you doing Danny? Playing anymore?

IP IP Logged Report%20Post
dannylintaiwan
Super user
Super%20user

Quote dannylintaiwan Replybullet Posted: 12/03/2006 at 9:09am
I'm fine.Thank you and you?
Danny,

All is well here, get to play once a week and stay healthy. Are you playing any tournaments in Taiwan, how is your practice going?

Sanjeev
sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2007 at 9:26am
Originally posted by sunny sunny wrote:

Stanley,

Any idea why the CCTTA match results don't show up in CTTA ratings? Its been almost two months now.

Stanley,

Any remarks on the CCTTA match results???
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2007 at 12:55pm
As what I can remember, Jeff told me that he had submitted the report to OTTA a week after the tournament. I'll ask him again when I see him. But as you can see that the ratings posted by CTTA is still upto Dec 1, 2006.
sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2007 at 8:11am
Originally posted by stanleyhu stanleyhu wrote:

As what I can remember, Jeff told me that he had submitted the report to OTTA a week after the tournament. I'll ask him again when I see him. But as you can see that the ratings posted by CTTA is still upto Dec 1, 2006.

Stanley that is not true, I played Stiga Circuit 4 late January and ratings already reflect the results. There seems to be some kind of inefficiency after the results are submitted from Toronto. I know it goes to OTTA and then gets submitted to be updated by CTTA.

Hope Jeff or you or someone else can follow up.

Thanks
sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2007 at 8:25am

By the way to check the ratings don't go to the link Ontario Ratings, go to Canadian Ratings link. Ontario Ratings is showing the old URL page which is actually upto December 1
sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2007 at 8:26am
This is the new ratings link:

sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2007 at 8:32am

Stanley,

Even Mississauga Rattlers results have been updated at the new ratings site, Mississauga Rattlers took place after CCTTA Open
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2007 at 9:28am
OK, I think Jeff will come to the club this evening. I'll ask him about it. Thanks for your information.
cctta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cctta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 11:28am
During the month of December, there was a change of administration staff for OTTA.  I believe our CCTTA Cup results are in their backlogs.

I have followed up with CTTA on the posting of the results. But still waiting for their response.  
C.C.T.T.A.
sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2007 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by cctta cctta wrote:

During the month of December, there was a change of administration staff for OTTA.  I believe our CCTTA Cup results are in their backlogs.

I have followed up with CTTA on the posting of the results. But still waiting for their response.  

Appreciate it.
cctta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cctta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2007 at 10:26am

CTTA  has confirmed all the outstanding results will be posted this weekend.   Watch for the March update.

sunny View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2007 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by cctta cctta wrote:

CTTA  has confirmed all the outstanding results will be posted this weekend.   Watch for the March update.

Excellent. Look forward to it. Maybe Wang Zhen will move to first position in Canada.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic