I also have AMAZON / EBAY Shop , Pingponghouse

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (4)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (15)
 Forum Assessment
 Reliable Seller
 Normal Seller
 Suspected Scammer
 Known Scammer
Moderator's Notes:
Personally bought a few times from Apichart Achoomai and he is a reliable seller who owns an online store.
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS : Achoomai ALC / ZLC Blade
    Posted: 02/10/2019 at 3:37am
Hi , just to let you know that I already put my OEM ALC / ZLC blade on my AMAZON shop to be convenience to US customer. Below is link in case you are interested ,

ZLC Blade ;

ALC Blade ; 

Both blades will include hard case as you see in the photo.

There are also more items there. In case you are interested , just click on the botton "Pingponghouse on Amazon by achoomai" above Buy and Sell session. Thanks.
My feedback : http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=58844&PN=1#726094
Sponsored Links

Johnny Erasure View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2019 at 7:45am
What is the compositon for zlc blade? Also what is the head size, blade thickness and the weight? 
Blade: JM ZLC
Rubbers: FH Dignics 09C
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
MCollins View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2019 at 11:51am
I'll also vouch for Achoomai ZLC blade.  For those who didn't like the handle on Achoomai's first blade, this one is much better.  I actually find the control better than Vega Pro, but I didn't notice any difference in the speed except in hitting, where the Achoomai blade really shines.  
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
gweipwu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gweipwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2019 at 1:24pm
Achoomai blade really shines.
+1 
Thumbs Up
ping pong amateur,...

BTY Viscaria FL

H3 FH, T64 BH,

My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84832&title=feedback-gweipwu
richardsangyahoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardsangyahoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 2:27am
I really don't want to put a negative mark on Achoomai Blade. Here is just how I feel about his ALC blade. The blade looks clean well made. 
I have been played with Butterfly Viscaria, and Sword Blue Feather. Both blades are interchangeable, I feel Blue Feather are a little bit faster than Viscaria, yet Viscaria gives more control. After impressed by the Achoomai ZLC blade review, I purchased an ALC blade from Amazon. I put my normal setup on this blade, National 39 orange H3 as forehand and T-80 as backhand.

When I did the sound evaluation, the blade's sound is not crisp. It feels like it is very doom. So that tells me the blade will not perform well in the mid range power play. 

In a short evaluation, I start with close range playing with touching shot, the ball is very controllable just as Viscaria. When I start to apply power, the blade feels stiff. Overall not bad for a ALC blade in close range play. When I start a mid range loop, the blade start to loose its power. It does not give enough power as the Viscaria nor blue feather. The blade feel hollow when I loop in the mid range. The ball does not kick as Viscaria nor Blue Feather. I feel I need to apply extra power just to make up for the blade loose. And this characteristic does conform to the sound test.

Overall, I am not quite impressed with this blade. Maybe it is because the blade I get is not as crisp as other ALC as it is a random pick by Amazon. 
Viscaria DHS P H3, Tenergy 80
Blue Feather DHS P H3 Tenergy 80
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 7:24am
Originally posted by richardsangyahoo richardsangyahoo wrote:

I really don't want to put a negative mark on Achoomai Blade. Here is just how I feel about his ALC blade. The blade looks clean well made. 
I have been played with Butterfly Viscaria, and Sword Blue Feather. Both blades are interchangeable, I feel Blue Feather are a little bit faster than Viscaria, yet Viscaria gives more control. After impressed by the Achoomai ZLC blade review, I purchased an ALC blade from Amazon. I put my normal setup on this blade, National 39 orange H3 as forehand and T-80 as backhand.

When I did the sound evaluation, the blade's sound is not crisp. It feels like it is very doom. So that tells me the blade will not perform well in the mid range power play. 

In a short evaluation, I start with close range playing with touching shot, the ball is very controllable just as Viscaria. When I start to apply power, the blade feels stiff. Overall not bad for a ALC blade in close range play. When I start a mid range loop, the blade start to loose its power. It does not give enough power as the Viscaria nor blue feather. The blade feel hollow when I loop in the mid range. The ball does not kick as Viscaria nor Blue Feather. I feel I need to apply extra power just to make up for the blade loose. And this characteristic does conform to the sound test.

Overall, I am not quite impressed with this blade. Maybe it is because the blade I get is not as crisp as other ALC as it is a random pick by Amazon. 

Thanks a lot for your feedback.  You do not need to worry at all for providing open feedback. Yes, this ALC blade is designed for more control side that why the speed may not match with your expectation. For more power play, the ZLC one may suit you more.

By the way, price on Amazon is 49.9 USD with free shipping and hard racket case then the price you paid for blade should be about 3X usd. It is a bit tough to compare with Viscaria for similar performance. 

Edited by achoomai - 02/20/2019 at 7:44am
My feedback : http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=58844&PN=1#726094
achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 7:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic