Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Medium Pips with vertical alignment and soft spong
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Medium Pips with vertical alignment and soft spong

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bokai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bokai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Medium Pips with vertical alignment and soft spong
    Posted: 05/23/2019 at 10:54pm
Hi All,

Can anyone list me some medium pips that are vertical alignment in pip structure and have a soft sponge?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2019 at 11:41pm
Victas VO 101
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
bokai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bokai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2019 at 1:48am
Originally posted by GeneralSpecific GeneralSpecific wrote:

Victas VO 101

I thought this was more a short pips?
breakspin View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breakspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2019 at 4:16pm
the new spinlord ORKan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2019 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by bokai bokai wrote:

Victas VO 101

Having tried them, I consider them medium pips. I also hated the topsheet, it felt like plastic.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
bokai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bokai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2019 at 5:35am
Originally posted by breakspin breakspin wrote:

the new spinlord ORKan

Have you tried yourself? If so, what you think of it in general?
bokai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bokai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2019 at 5:36am

Originally posted by bokai bokai wrote:

Victas VO 101

Having tried them, I consider them medium pips. I also hated the topsheet, it felt like plastic.

I currently use it atm and I suppose the topsheet is too soft?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2019 at 11:57am
I don't remember how hard or soft the topsheet is. I only remember it felt slick and slippery compared to other rubbers. More plastic-like than other rubbers.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
breakspin View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breakspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2019 at 12:03pm
Yes i play it since two weeks. Coming from yinhe Pluto and spinlord Keiler/ gipfelsturm I had no adaption time and could play it right away without any problems. Compared to the three mentioned rubbers it feels softest. I used it on two stiffer blades with inner zlc fibre. Speed is absolutely sufficient to pressure opponents on the backhand diagonal. What worked especially well with ORKan was change of speed which troubled my opponents. Still have to test if speed and curve is enough versus higher ranked two wing attackers.
Overall it feels like a mixture of Neubauer diamand and Keiler.
bokai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bokai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2019 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by breakspin breakspin wrote:

Yes i play it since two weeks. Coming from yinhe Pluto and spinlord Keiler/ gipfelsturm I had no adaption time and could play it right away without any problems. Compared to the three mentioned rubbers it feels softest. I used it on two stiffer blades with inner zlc fibre. Speed is absolutely sufficient to pressure opponents on the backhand diagonal. What worked especially well with ORKan was change of speed which troubled my opponents. Still have to test if speed and curve is enough versus higher ranked two wing attackers.
Overall it feels like a mixture of Neubauer diamand and Keiler.

Thanks very much for your mini review! I will try it now! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic