FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Boxes to be given away

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boxes to be given away
    Posted: 08/05/2019 at 2:54pm
Hi,
Here are 3 boxes (non-Btfy's) I wanna give away.
One catch tho'...you've to pay for the postage & extra packaging
(1 big brown envelopes, may be?...)
I could flatten it if you don't mind...
Lemme know...

Edited by tiehwen - 08/17/2019 at 11:21pm
Sponsored Links

Stev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2019 at 5:41pm
Nice blue boxes. Do you have original box of viscaria 1st serie?
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2019 at 5:45pm
I'll take apart each box & flatten 3 pieces as shown to fit into that brown envelope shown in this pic. below.
Also, this piece on the right is hard for me to fold & I could damage it if I try too hard....any suggestion? There are 3 members who are very keen to have ALL the Btflyboxes...whoever has a good idea win the draw.
Please PM me only with your good idea.

Edited by tiehwen - 08/18/2019 at 12:44pm
Stev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2019 at 5:47pm
I sent you PM... Thanks
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 5:34pm
.....the old model Primorac Carbon box is gone

Edited by tiehwen - 08/17/2019 at 10:59pm
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2019 at 10:26am
this Friday is our Recycling & Garbage day...so hurry up ppl & make up your minds please...
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2019 at 4:37pm
How much shipping cost to New York USA?
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2019 at 6:06pm
I wanted to ask you something, but seems you are still dealing like an actor from "Old Grumpy Men".
Sending me dozen of e-mails without chance to reply these e-mails, that just sounds a little bit ugly to me.
That happens for the last 2-3 years. I thought it is some mistake or system "bug", but now I tried to block your future messages and I found it is not so simply for a person who never did such a thing here in the forum.
To find that option I spent valuable 5 minutes from my life and probably another 5 to write this post.

If you are trying to play the role of my personal mentor I think you messed up with the wrong person.
With big respect to you and all forum members, especially the moderators here,
I have never been rude to someone in the forum, but here in this forum my participation is mostly connected with my passion about old blades and comments about development of the sport in general. Sometimes I share my experience and I hope people valued well my advises.

If I write something somewhere it is usually connected with my intention to help the people looking for something to find it more fast, even if the thing is not absolutely the same. From my own experience, people which are not professional players often are looking for wrong equipment, trying something else is never bad idea. I don't remember if I hurt you or another person here in the forum in a period.

But If I did, please receive my apology. Now I want to inform you I will remove the block for your message when I get the same from you.

I admire your act of sending these boxes as gift to people, someone could be very happy to get his box for free.

Wish you all the best in the forum and outside, keep your passion about tt...
sernav View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sernav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2019 at 4:38am
hy sir i am sergio and i ask to you in a week but you dont answer. 
thanks best regards. 
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2019 at 9:59am
refer to my 1st post...

Edited by tiehwen - 08/17/2019 at 11:00pm
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2019 at 2:24pm
hummm?? The USA question was never answered. Just wondering?!
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2019 at 12:53pm

Edited by tiehwen - 08/18/2019 at 12:45pm
medivh View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medivh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2019 at 11:50pm
May I get the Oh Sang Eun AN box? I am currently using that blade but missing the box for it.. :O
Butterfly Petr Korbel ST w/ Andro Hexer+ both side
Butterfly Hadraw VK AN with Andro Rasanter R47 & Nittaku Fastarc C-1
Butterfly Timo Boll ALC ST with Xiom Vega Pro & Andro Rasanter R37
danieldinhvn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieldinhvn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2019 at 12:36am
Do you have Sardius box ? Thanks
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2019 at 10:52pm
most of the Btfly boxes are gone. Only 3, as shown in my 1st post remain unloved & unclaimed....i might still be given 2/3 Btfly blue boxes for Viscaria, MMaze & dunno what next week by another old local buddie.
Stay tuned.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic