Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Dhs fangbo 2x

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
M.Hoang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.Hoang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dhs fangbo 2x
    Posted: 08/30/2019 at 8:15am
I played with dhs pg5 about 5 month ago, but cant play good because of it 's vibrations. It is so much that make me have difficulty in control the ball. I heard some one said that fangbo 2 is the most balance in three. Pg5 and long v is good at the far distance and fangbo is better in close and mid distance, and bh is also better - that is my style. In 2019, dhs has new version of pg5, Fangbo and long v. I want to know about them, the first is fangbo 2x, is it the same feeling with any butterfly blade? Tks.
Sponsored Links

polbotinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polbotinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2019 at 4:10am
Hi,

I played both Fang Bo 2x and PG 5X which were released recently.

And I personally liked the PG 5X more. Both has almost no vibrations to my taste.
I can't really pick any Butterfly blade that with similar feeling. For me Butterfly blades have distinctive feeling that is just different to those DHS blades.

I liked PG 5X more and it fits chinese rubbers very well. Fang Bo 2X I tried a little but didn't like it from the start, the previous version I liked more. It was more flexible.

Personally I didn't notice any big vibrations in PG5, may be very little. You may try either Fang Bo 2x or PG-5X they both have less vibrations. PG-5X is more bouncy and powerful and I liked it more.
Silver Server View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver Server Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2019 at 5:15am
Originally posted by polbotinka polbotinka wrote:

Hi,

I played both Fang Bo 2x and PG 5X which were released recently.

And I personally liked the PG 5X more. Both has almost no vibrations to my taste.
I can't really pick any Butterfly blade that with similar feeling. For me Butterfly blades have distinctive feeling that is just different to those DHS blades.

I liked PG 5X more and it fits chinese rubbers very well. Fang Bo 2X I tried a little but didn't like it from the start, the previous version I liked more. It was more flexible.

Personally I didn't notice any big vibrations in PG5, may be very little. You may try either Fang Bo 2x or PG-5X they both have less vibrations. PG-5X is more bouncy and powerful and I liked it more.
What did they change with PG-5X? I know the FB2X has a thicker core now. Is it the same for the PG-5X? Seeing as they’re nearly identical to each other and the price difference isn’t that much Im not sure how they play differently lol. 
M.Hoang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.Hoang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2019 at 10:58am
tks very much...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote polbotinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2019 at 4:35am
Compared to PG-5 the 5X version is more bouncier and a little bit harder. I'm not sure about thickness, may be it's just a bit thicker.
M.Hoang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.Hoang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2019 at 4:58am
isfangbo b2x harder than PG5x? and the size of PG5X is bigger than fangbo 2x? really i want to play with a DHS blade but the old ver PG5 made me disappointed. I want some thing that easier to play, less vibration, less heavyhead .....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote polbotinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2019 at 11:41am
I played Fang Bo 2X to little to compare. I didn't like it from the beginning.

Both Fang Bo 2X and PG5X are head heavy (at least with hard chinese rubbers).
I think the size is the same (but can't tell for sure).
PG5X has less vibrations than PG5 for sure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic