Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seeking for Old tibhar grass dtecs ox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wilco729 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilco729 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeking for Old tibhar grass dtecs ox
    Posted: 09/03/2019 at 2:07am
i am looking for old tibhar grass dtecs ox with the gluesheet from factory, kind regards.
Sponsored Links

Shifu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2019 at 9:10am
without friction? :D
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2019 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Fabian1890 Fabian1890 wrote:

No it had longer pips than the current version and would be longer than currently allowed by ITTF rules.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Pushblocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2019 at 2:36pm
Once in a while, they pop up at Ebay Germany.. They go for about 300 to 400 Euros per sheet..
2010 Florida State Champion

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon National Team OX on backhand
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2019 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

Originally posted by Fabian1890 Fabian1890 wrote:

No it had longer pips than the current version and would be longer than currently allowed by ITTF rules.
SOME sheets had longer than allowed pips length but not all of them.. They were all VERY close to the allowed thickness. If I recall correctly, the total rubber thickness (base and pip length combined) was between 1.97 and 2.03, so about half of the rubbers sold were over the limit. One of the problems was the glue sheet. The thickness of the glue sheet is being added to total thickness. Without the glue sheet, most of them were within spec.

Edited by Pushblocker - 09/05/2019 at 2:39pm

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon National Team OX on backhand
pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2019 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Pushblocker Pushblocker wrote:

If I recall correctly, the total rubber thickness (base and pip length combined) was between 1.97 and 2.03, so about half of the rubbers sold were over the limit. 

Does it mean people are willing to pay 300-400 euros for extra .06 mm? Damn...

Hope it's more of a collector mentality and rarity that drives these prices up. 
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2019 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by pgpg pgpg wrote:

If I recall correctly, the total rubber thickness (base and pip length combined) was between 1.97 and 2.03, so about half of the rubbers sold were over the limit. 

Does it mean people are willing to pay 300-400 euros for extra .06 mm? Damn...

Hope it's more of a collector mentality and rarity that drives these prices up. 
The "old" version of D.Tecs was playing SIGNIFICANTLY better than the new one. I switched to Giant Dragon Dragon Talon when Tibher changed specs on the D.Tecs.. The "old" D.Tecs was the best rubber for the pushblocking game by a large margin.. I reached my highest rating in the 2300's with that rubber and was able to maintain an average rating in the 2200's for 3 years.. Since the switch to Talon, I could only maintain 2100 level..

I was not willing to pay big $$$ for a rubber, so I decided to switch. I still have one racket with an old Talon but I'm not using it as once it starts losing pips, I will have to switch back to Talon..

Edited by Pushblocker - 09/05/2019 at 2:46pm

pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2019 at 2:47pm

The "old" version of D.Tecs was playing SIGNIFICANTLY better than the new one. ...

I suspect old version had something else besides slightly longer pips then. I doubt their manufacturing tolerances are that tight.
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
pingpungpeng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpungpeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2019 at 4:21pm
I have one I bought in 2013.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbat................

it has 1.2mm sponge.
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2019 at 6:26pm
China still making some no-brand   pimples over 2,3 mm long. Can only be used for jest, in recreational play, I guess.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic