Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blade sold

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blade sold
    Posted: 10/02/2019 at 12:09pm
Sold! Happy!

Edited by Robin.w - 10/08/2019 at 12:53am
Sponsored Links

Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2019 at 12:23am
up
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 12:24am
up
gweipwu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gweipwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 12:21pm
Black tag Viscaria blade for $175 ?Smile
ping pong amateur,...

BTY Viscaria FL

H3 FH, T64 BH,

My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84832&title=feedback-gweipwu
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 12:36pm
Goes to the new owner!!!!
Thanks!

Edited by Robin.w - 10/07/2019 at 1:37pm
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 7:53pm
For the sake of transparency...

This blade, which was formerly in terrible condition and was re-constructed with woodworking by the OP, was the subject of a little controversy in it's previous sale thread, linked here.

You can see pictures of the condition the blade was once in on that thread as well as here: https://imgur.com/a/zrQXItZ

The blade had been failing to sell for over 8 months, and a few days ago, OP opened up a new thread here, with the main pictures provided being with rubbers attached to the blade, so you could not see the condition of the blade face - being sold as a combo. The text link to the old pictures was discreetly stuck in at the bottom of the thread, which could have been hard to catch given the large images embedded in the post.

Hopefully the recent buyer is aware of this, and if so, no harm no foul. But I felt for the sake of full transparency this is relevant information.
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 8:03pm
no words

Edited by Robin.w - 10/08/2019 at 12:06am
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 8:30pm
If the buyer of the blade is unhappy I hope they will contact me (which is what normally happens).  However, since they haven't I am assuming they are ok with the transaction.  

Edited by Baal - 10/08/2019 at 4:29pm
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 8:33pm
No problem. If he doesn’t like it,I will buy it back. Start missing the feel of black tag vis now.
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

For the sake of transparency...

This blade, which was formerly in terrible condition and was re-constructed with woodworking by the OP, was the subject of a little controversy in it's previous sale thread, linked here.

You can see pictures of the condition the blade was once in on that thread as well as here: https://imgur.com/a/zrQXItZ

The blade had been failing to sell for over 8 months, and a few days ago, OP opened up a new thread here, with the main pictures provided being with rubbers attached to the blade, so you could not see the condition of the blade face - being sold as a combo. The text link to the old pictures was discreetly stuck in at the bottom of the thread, which could have been hard to catch given the large images embedded in the post.

Hopefully the recent buyer is aware of this, and if so, no harm no foul. But I felt for the sake of full transparency this is relevant information.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Robin.w Robin.w wrote:

I posted all the pics of how it is repaired when selling and believe the buyer know everything about it. Thanks for you good heart . Showing all the details of before and after fixing is transparency I believe. Even without anybody asking about that. 

Yes you did, albeit with large post-embedded pictures of the covered blade (rubbers attached), while only including a text link of the not-so-flattering pictures all the way at the bottom of the thread, which was definitively easy to miss while scrolling past. That combined with the choice to open a new thread for an existing FS item, when you certainly know what post bumping is, might be perceived a certain way. Again, if the buyer was made acutely aware of this, then no foul and props to you for being forthcoming. But I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from too.

Edited by bard romance - 10/07/2019 at 9:22pm
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 9:32pm
No words

Edited by Robin.w - 10/08/2019 at 12:07am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 10:10pm
No need to get defensive. As I said I am not accusing you of anything. Simply saying on the surface level, it MIGHT appear that:

1) You were creating a new post so that the comments addressing your dishonest description of the previous blade were no longer attached to thread.

2) You included the rubber-covered pictures, not showing the extensive damage on the blade surface, as embedded, so it takes up a very large chunk of the viewing area of the post, while the old pictures showing damage were not attached in the same manner.

3) After 9 months, you all of a sudden decide you want to slap some rubbers on this blade and sell it as a combo rather than the blade only as  you had been trying since February?

Again, not saying you did this with the intent to deceive. However, it certainly COULD appear that way. And to act like the three points made above are not valid, is not being reasonable. You interact a lot in the For Sale section here, you should appreciate that some people want to hold it to a high standard.
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 10:24pm
no words

Edited by Robin.w - 10/08/2019 at 12:08am
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 11:55pm
Thank God! The buyer see the pics of repaired! 
Lucky you and me. We did not make this deal!
No you should get released!
God bless you! God bless Mytt!

Edited by Robin.w - 10/08/2019 at 1:10am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic