Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nice Off- blade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
doraemon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice Off- blade
    Posted: 03/18/2020 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by One more TT player One more TT player wrote:

I have seen so many good comments about Waldner Senso Carbon, I think its the blade I will get. Thank you!! 

Yes, WSC is a good blade.   It has senso handle though, so depending on your rubbers, it might be head heavy.   It is not bad, it depends on one's preference.

Blade : Just wood
FH : black rubber
BH : red rubber
Sponsored Links

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2020 at 7:49pm
try Infinity
One more TT player View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One more TT player Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2020 at 7:44pm
I have seen so many good comments about Waldner Senso Carbon, I think its the blade I will get. Thank you!! 
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One more TT player Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2020 at 7:43pm
Very nice suggestion, thank you, I have to say that for counters I usually go some stepts away from the table, there is where I feel latika is very lack of power. I really love the feeling of the Rakza 7 soft, I was thinking about buying a Waldner Senso Carbon(off-) , a Latika 7 (off-) that I think its a new blade, or a Timo Boll W7(off/off-) , do you have any idea if that would be a nice equipment for a mix between close and mid? 

Edited by One more TT player - 03/18/2020 at 9:42pm
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2020 at 7:23pm
I suggest that if you are one to stay close to table and counter-hit or counter-loop incoming topspin balls that you go for an ALL to ALL+ blade with a softer to medium sponge not so explosive fast dynamic rubber.

That setup will allow you to hit harder and still land it. So close to the table, this places tremendous pressure on an opponent.

You have SO MANY CHOICES in this category we could not list even 10% of them.

Every maker has dozens to hundreds of possible combo for this sweet spot.

Even the evil BTY... the Grubba with T05FX is awesum for this task.

Andro ALL with Rasanter 42... ditto.

You get the idea that everyone has a combo or ten for this.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Giant dwarf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giant dwarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2020 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Veet Veet wrote:

DHS Hurricane 301 - Excellent ,value for money ALC blade... 

If you want an all-wood blade, then there's plenty of 5 and 7 ply blades to choose from .

Tibhar Stratus Powerwood
Stiga Clipper (Sanwei Fextra , HRT Clipper)
DHS Power G7
Nittaku Barwell (Discalimer : I've never played with this blade, but it comes highly recommended)

i can vouche for the 301,i have been playing with a 301 the last couple of weeks it has plenty of speed en awsome feel almost af much as a 5ply all wood blade or atleast as good as the ones i have tried 

keep in mind this is my experience it can differ person to person 
Veet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2020 at 8:18am
DHS Hurricane 301 - Excellent ,value for money ALC blade... 

If you want an all-wood blade, then there's plenty of 5 and 7 ply blades to choose from .

Tibhar Stratus Powerwood
Stiga Clipper (Sanwei Fextra , HRT Clipper)
DHS Power G7
Nittaku Barwell (Discalimer : I've never played with this blade, but it comes highly recommended)

6Finger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6Finger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2020 at 5:11am
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon or Donic Waldner Senso Carbon
BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2020 at 10:01pm
Acoustic carbon (outer carbon) is good close to the table
andzejgolot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2020 at 9:19pm
Donic baum Esprit 
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2020 at 9:02pm
i had latika light and didn't like it, then I bought normal latika. It was better but I still kept looking .....I tried quite some 5ply all wood blades and finally found something that I really like. Andro Novacell Off/S . Flexible, thin and fast. Very light as well. Xiom offensive S wasn't bad either. I am sure there will be many suggestions from members. My only suggestion is - first try and then buy
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One more TT player Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2020 at 8:04pm
Hello everyone
Im a close to the table agressive player, I have been using a Latika Light, but I dont like it as I did before, I want to find a blade that feels sharp, but with a flexible wood, I like the carbon feeling but maybe its to fast for a close to the table game.
Any suggestion is welcome :) 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic