Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harimoto Innerforce Super ZLC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harimoto Innerforce Super ZLC
    Posted: 04/09/2020 at 4:32pm
The EJ in me is slowly coming back! Brand new Table + Robot + Paddle, I'm set!

Sponsored Links

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2020 at 4:47pm
I thought you wanted to buy aquarium
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2020 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

I thought you wanted to buy aquarium

Wanted to, but house only has enough room for either an aquarium or a tt table/robot at home.  Decided to go for the table/robot instead.  Aquarium after I get a bigger house Wink
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2020 at 5:38am
Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

house only has enough room for either an aquarium or a tt table/robot at home.  Decided to go for the table/robot instead.
+1 for the right decision. Wink

Brand new Table + Robot + Paddle, I'm set!
Really nice paddle. Thumbs Up
Dignics 80 could also be a nice option for this blade.

I also bought a robot (Donic Robopong 1055) and a table (Donic Delhi),
but I am still waiting for the table. Unhappy

Edited by Magic_M - 04/10/2020 at 5:40am
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2020 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

house only has enough room for either an aquarium or a tt table/robot at home.  Decided to go for the table/robot instead.

Nice!  The problem with me is that everything have arrived, but I can't play until living room is cleaned up and stuff put away.  Still waiting for it to be cleaned...
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2020 at 2:29am
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

The donic Delhi is a super choice. I have one from 2010 and it is still grippy like a new one.
I wish you get it quickly, I know there has been a large demand since the COVID and...a little supply.

Edited by kakapo - 04/11/2020 at 2:30am
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
h0n1g View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h0n1g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2020 at 4:11am
speaking of Corona Setup

Edited by h0n1g - 04/11/2020 at 5:06pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2020 at 4:49pm
No ping pong at home for me! I am too busy opening my pool for the incoming season. I am done with the spring cleaning of the hot tub and am thinking of trading my table tennis table and Newgy 2050 in exchange for a sauna where the table is downstairs, I quit coaching at home and I just do not play enough with the robot to justify monopolizing the space that my wife and daughters can use for endeavors everybody enjoys so I am thinking of a portable sauna, a customized one might be an overkill even if the money thing is not an obstacle.
Before that, I need to clean my deck as the sun is back and I can't wait for those lazy naps watching the ferryboats going back and forth between downtown Seattle and Bainbridge island, their dance rocks me to sleep. A good thing I replaced the top of my wooden deck with TREX, an hour of pressure washing every year and the chicken is in the bag for the whole season!!!

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2020 at 12:23am
Nice job H and S!
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2020 at 2:16pm
Finally!

Edited by liulin04 - 04/13/2020 at 2:18pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2020 at 8:27pm

Finally!

Clap
love the hardwood floors and the comfy coach for guests and loved ones to watch and cheer!!! 

It beats badly the typical too hot or too cold, always crowded and uneven cement floors garage or basement to which we ever go once only, even if invited several times after that; "sorry I've got plans that day...yes, the day after that too." LOL
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2020 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

Finally!

Clap
love the hardwood floors and the comfy coach for guests and loved ones to watch and cheer!!! 

It beats badly the typical too hot or too cold, always crowded and uneven cement floors garage or basement to which we ever go once only, even if invited several times after that; "sorry I've got plans that day...yes, the day after that too." LOL

You are too kind S! The hardwood floors are so soft, there are many imprints and dents already left by chairs and whatever hard items dropped on the floor.  It's very to play at home now considering that my living room is the coolest part of the house, even during hot summer days here in the Bay Area.  Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic