Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE REMOVE.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE REMOVE.
    Posted: 04/13/2020 at 2:48pm
PLEASE REMOVE.

Edited by jpenman - 06/13/2021 at 5:58am
Sponsored Links

BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2020 at 3:06pm
I have a few sheets of National T05 I could sell you for $5,000 a piece.  Personally I play better with the National Dignics 09c I bought off Timo's PA.
jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2020 at 3:14pm

Edited by jpenman - 07/26/2021 at 10:51am
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2020 at 3:49pm
Allegedly prott.vip
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2020 at 3:53pm

Edited by jpenman - 07/26/2021 at 10:52am
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2020 at 4:04pm
A national version of T05 on Taobao? it smells fishy! Stay away, regular T05 is so good enough! and it lasts a long time, 6 months is not rare for a regular club player using it 6 hours a week so it's not that expensive as many people underline.
The route you seem to be ready to take is paved with a lot of bitter.
mischasln View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mischasln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2020 at 6:41pm
I use national T05s and they have improved my shitty technique to another level. For some unknown reasons, my footwork has also improved! If my coach gets me commercial T05s, they go straight into the trash can. 
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2020 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by jpenman jpenman wrote:

Originally posted by GeneralSpecific GeneralSpecific wrote:

Allegedly prott.vip

I know, but they are currently out of stock.

I heard that some TaoBao sellers might sell them.

Any links?

At the time of this writing they have 1 red sheet left here
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2020 at 1:42am

jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2020 at 1:44am

jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2020 at 2:01am

jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2020 at 6:56am

jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2020 at 6:58am

Edited by jpenman - 07/26/2021 at 10:53am
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 8:15am
It write behind on the sponge with laser print: CHINA
Which tenergy is made in China? Smells like fakes
Despite the fact that the national greek players that I have seen their rubbers with my own eyes and their tenergies are exactly like ours...
I have seen from 2 TOP players their tenergies after they took them of and they were like ours too.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 10:45am
I am pretty sure National Tenergy is a myth. I have friends on various national teams and some top provincial/pro league players in China, they've all mentioned special blades and Hurricane of course, but never heard anything about their Tenergy being anything special.
Skynet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skynet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 10:48am
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

Despite the fact that the national greek players that I have seen their rubbers with my own eyes and their tenergies are exactly like ours...
I have seen from 2 TOP players their tenergies after they took them of and they were like ours too.

Tenergys are soley made in Japan. The "China" print probably means that the rubber sheet is meant for the chinese market or to be more specific for a (certain) chinese player...(of course these prints could have been made by someone else that Butterfly too...)
That being said, I'm not too sure if I should believe in National versions of Tenergy. However, if they (i. e. slightly modified/improved versions of Tenergys) do exist, then, with all due respect, greek national players are maybe not good or important enough to get access to the "real thing"; if these "National Tenergys" do exist that is.

Edited by Skynet - 04/15/2020 at 10:50am
KleinesDickesAilton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KleinesDickesAilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 11:09am
Can it be that the supposedly different versions of T05 are merely the result of the quality control process? Think about it this way: If you are making pancakes, the first in the batch is always different from the following ones as you are still tuning the parameters of your production process (heat of the pan, amount of batter). There are many factors that govern the quality of a rubber sheet, and sending the best ones to the pros makes sense.

Edited by KleinesDickesAilton - 04/15/2020 at 11:10am
Kugelblitz
jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 11:15am

jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Skynet Skynet wrote:

Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

Tenergys are soley made in Japan. The "China" print probably means that the rubber sheet is meant for the chinese market or to be more specific for a (certain) chinese player...(of course these prints could have been made by someone else that Butterfly too...)
That being said, I'm not too sure if I should believe in National versions of Tenergy. However, if they (i. e. slightly modified/improved versions of Tenergys) do exist, then, with all due respect, greek national players are maybe not good or important enough to get access to the "real thing"; if these "National Tenergys" do exist that is.

Also, besides the CHINA print, there are some special big letters (normally 3 or 4) and something like -------CR----------- on the sponge. 
idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 11:30am
I am pretty sure I have seen SP on some of my own Tenergies before. It is hard to prove that something doesn't exist but as I mentioned I know many people who would have had access to such a thing if it did and I have never heard it even mentioned, and I've been around a while. As for the PROTT thing, it claims that the JNT coach directly gave it to them. I really really doubt that a Japanese coach would give off his limited supply of a special stock to an online retailer in China, for what? To make a couple bucks off it? I don't believe that story at all. Having a connection within China is more believable but I really doubt that the JNT coach is giving away rubbers to PROTT.
igorigor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorigor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 12:10pm
Some time ago i had a japan national team version. Is better than commercial version? No major difference in playing properties. Only thing i noticed was that it tear at the edges like a hell. Surprisingly, the rubber on the other side of the racket (nittaku G1) was also torn at the edges , which usually does not. I suspect the rubber is tuned with something. Rubber has no particular smell.
Definitely not the same as commercial version.

Edited by igorigor - 04/15/2020 at 12:11pm
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 12:20pm
You have to put that rubber on the Shildkrot 900 blade or it will not work.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 12:24pm

jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 12:27pm

jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 12:35pm

Edited by jpenman - 07/26/2021 at 10:54am
Snakefish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snakefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by idk idk wrote:

I am pretty sure National Tenergy is a myth. I have friends on various national teams and some top provincial/pro league players in China, they've all mentioned special blades and Hurricane of course, but never heard anything about their Tenergy being anything special.

"National" Tenergy is a myth.

I once asked a former top Euro player (sponsored by Butterfly) if the pros get a better Tenergy version rubber than us commercial buyers. He said NO. Very Top Butterfly-sponsored players can request where their rubber sheets are cut from the huge slab of Tenergy rubber at the plant. He didn't elaborate on this any further. 

Another time, I managed to get a hold of a new Tenergy 25 sheet from a Top South Korean player sponsored by Butterfly.  It was the same as the packaged version. 

And speaking with two Butterfly dealer reps, they said there's no such thing.  

Andro Treiber Z - fl
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Tibhar Quantum ProX-blue,max
jpenman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 1:30pm

Edited by jpenman - 07/26/2021 at 10:54am
idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 2:22pm
I think you are getting too caught up on the "SP" part or whatever was printed on the sponge. That entire review above sounds like placebo effect to me. A more premium look? Serves speed?

Also, he's comparing a used rubber to what...another used rubber?

If RSM really did have some uber secret Tenergy I doubt he would be giving it away on some online giveaway too. Butterfly wouldn't want him to.
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 3:37pm
"That entire review above sounds like placebo effect to me. A more premium look? Serves speed?" 

Hey as long it makes you play better, it is worth it (just to go along with most of the forum)
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2020 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by idk idk wrote:

I think you are getting too caught up on the "SP" part or whatever was printed on the sponge. That entire review above sounds like placebo effect to me. A more premium look? Serves speed?

Also, he's comparing a used rubber to what...another used rubber?

If RSM really did have some uber secret Tenergy I doubt he would be giving it away on some online giveaway too. Butterfly wouldn't want him to.

People that are invited to butterfly head quarters (dojo)get special tenergy as a gift , A player told me that he got the sheet and sold it and  he said that was more boosted  version than regular T05..I guess SP must mean special version

Edited by mykonos96 - 04/15/2020 at 4:58pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic