FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2020 Footwork 4 Shoes by Xiom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2020 Footwork 4 Shoes by Xiom
    Posted: 06/05/2020 at 1:01pm

Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes

I have received the Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes when these shoes are still not completely available in the market. I think this series is the most awesome looking shoes Xiom has already introduced to the market. The shoes in every color has a type of design that will make heads turn. The previous Footwork 18 was my first pair of Xiom shoes but the design was very simple. It was of a minimalist design while the Footwork 4 has a flamboyant and lively design. The Footwork 4 has 6 two-tone color combinations. I
fell in love with the Yellow Lime variant the moment I saw the pictures online. I also really love the Navy Red combination and luckily Xiom gave me 2 pairs of shoes with those color combinations. Other colors are pink, lime navy, white purple and white navy. Each of the shoe variant has an additional shoelace of a different colors which is present in the 2 tone combination. The Footwork 18 has side laces while the Footwork 4 removed the side laces with a string which is I think is much better and contributes to the durability of the entire shoe itself. The sole have this “ghost logo” design placed on it. You can barely see it but if you put it against the light, you will see the XIOM word in the sole. It has the hexagonal sole design. The single continuous sole is very beautiful to look at and much pleasing to the eyes. The sole is very grippy in the floor and it has a sort of different feel compared to other typical soles which are composed of several parts. It is very comfortable to the foot especially doing side to side movements. It grips the floor easily and at the same time the Footwork 4 shoes has a much softer feel compared to the previous designs. The Footwork 18 has a much more firm insole which was designed for athletes that are not too heavy while the Footwork 4’s insole was given consideration for average and heavier players. Xiom states that the shoe has an average weight of 290 grams. Mine now is size 42 with a weight of 308 grams each. The shoes also enables your foot to have ample amount of space to “breathe” and this is due to the mesh material designed by Xiom.

Edited by yogi_bear - 06/06/2020 at 1:28pm
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Sponsored Links

mts388 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2020 at 6:21pm
The shoes are nice looking.  Most TT shoes are designed for rubber flooring.  I play on cement and wood floors.  Will they slip and do they have enough cushioning?
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2020 at 6:46am
i play in a smooth concrete floor with no problems with the shoe grip. 

Edited by yogi_bear - 06/06/2020 at 6:47am
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic