Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dignics 09c

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dignics 09c
    Posted: 06/27/2020 at 7:37am
How does everyone find this rubber after a few months?
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(
Sponsored Links

guni4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guni4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2020 at 9:46am
About to try it today. Will let you know.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2020 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

For me it has been a good choice.  It won't suit everyone but I think if you are looking for good control in a high level rubber and not too slow, this is a very good place to start.  I use it on both forehand and backhand now as I am not a speed player 
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
guni4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guni4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2020 at 5:19pm
I tried it. Very good for countering.Very very good.But against under spin as the throw is very high sometimes the ball goes out.But just need to get used to it I guess. It’s a slow and grippier d05. Does feel as hard as tenergy 05 hard. 
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2020 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

For me it has been a good choice.  It won't suit everyone but I think if you are looking for good control in a high level rubber and not too slow, this is a very good place to start.  I use it on both forehand and backhand now as I am not a speed player 

Wow that's pretty high praise indeed... Tbh I have a similar game where I really value short game control and spin, especially in opening loops. My game rarely has any topspin rallying lol.... 

I think I'm gonna try it out on my backhand too!
-------
Viscaria

guni4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guni4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2020 at 6:34pm
I meant doesn’t feel as hard as tenergy 05 hard
Originally posted by guni4you guni4you wrote:

I tried it. Very good for countering.Very very good.But against under spin as the throw is very high sometimes the ball goes out.But just need to get used to it I guess. It’s a slow and grippier d05. Does feel as hard as tenergy 05 hard. 
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2020 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by guni4you guni4you wrote:

Damn that really sounds like perfection for me haha...

Edit: just bought the Dignics 09c for my BH, will see how it goes!

Edited by blahness - 06/27/2020 at 9:57pm
-------
Viscaria

blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2020 at 6:22am
First day of using it, wow it's the perfect rubber for my backhand.... The short game control of this is as good as a Hurricane, not joking with this. Ovtcharov and Boll and Dang Qiu were not exaggerating at all. 

But the amazing thing is that it's dead in the short game but springs to life once you start looping with it, it's a spin control player's dream come true. The dwell time is really amazing and you don't really lose much speed because of the spring sponge. It's literally combining the best of both worlds. My opening loops had crazy amounts of spin in them, my partners were struggling to block them at the beginning. 

Throw is very high, which I had to adjust to... I had to go a lot more forward than I'm used to...

I suspect a lot of pros will switch to be honest, it is the new state of the art rubber... You rarely ever get the combo of good short game control + amazing springy looping feel in one rubber, and butterfly has absolutely nailed it this time.
-------
Viscaria

timoboll89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timoboll89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2020 at 1:14pm
How is the sound? Is it at least a bit loud or like a chinese rubbers?
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2020 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by timoboll89 timoboll89 wrote:

How is the sound? Is it at least a bit loud or like a chinese rubbers?

It's the unique spring sponge muted sound, there's huge amounts of vibration and feedback due to the amazing dwell time...
-------
Viscaria

vik2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vik2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2020 at 9:29pm
Has anyone compared this rubber with boosted H3? There have been numerous hybrid rubbers released over the years but none has been as good as a boosted H3. I guess it's a rubber for those who don't want to deal with boosting. How does this compare with other hybrid rubbers though? Like K1, golden tango, bluegrip, etc. 

Edited by vik2000 - 06/28/2020 at 9:30pm
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2020 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by vik2000 vik2000 wrote:

Has anyone compared this rubber with boosted H3? There have been numerous hybrid rubbers released over the years but none has been as good as a boosted H3. I guess it's a rubber for those who don't want to deal with boosting. How does this compare with other hybrid rubbers though? Like K1, golden tango, bluegrip, etc. 

I played with boosted blue sponge H3 provincial before, and this rubber comes very close to that feeling. H3 loops still has a greater spin/speed ratio which makes the shots harder to block due to the crazy post bounce dip (H3 users will know what I'm talking about). 

-------
Viscaria

DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2020 at 7:31am
due to the crazy post bounce dip (H3 users will know what I'm talking about). 

Opponents playing against H3 players know what you are talking about too!

Tenergy: Two weeks of heaven, followed by three months of excellence, then, a nice rubber.
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2020 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by DonnOlsen DonnOlsen wrote:

due to the crazy post bounce dip (H3 users will know what I'm talking about). 

Opponents playing against H3 players know what you are talking about too!

Lol yeah they hate it LOL
-------
Viscaria

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic