Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JOOLA Vyzaryz Blades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
PingPongPom View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongPom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2023 at 6:30pm
I guess you haven’t seen the latest blades from Joola then 😂 these Vyzaryz blades are over 2 years since release and have generally sold fairly well especially the Trinity. I guess people have pre-determined and historical opinions about Joola which they can’t seem to shake. 

It definitely appears from your comment that you haven’t actually tried any of them?

http://mhtabletennis.com
Sponsored Links

mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2023 at 1:31pm
What's worse is the boxes are so cheap. The Rossi PBO-C has a tank of a box which made me feel was worth its price; but man, the cheap silver boxes are undesireable compared to a butterfly ALC blade similarly priced or even less 
I am a total Newb. Come at me!
Zwill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2023 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by PingPongPom PingPongPom wrote:

I guess you haven’t seen the latest blades from Joola then 😂 these Vyzaryz blades are over 2 years since release and have generally sold fairly well especially the Trinity. I guess people have pre-determined and historical opinions about Joola which they can’t seem to shake. 

It definitely appears from your comment that you haven’t actually tried any of them?

In my view Joola has been a braindead company for a long time. They sold a lot of mediocre or even bad stuff which alienated a lot of people I guess, but Joola's recent Korean blades are just so nice.
The Trinity is a bit pricy I have to say, but the Zhou Qihao S-ALC blades are reasonable and especially the Zhou Qihao blades are super high quality. Butterfly blades don't hold a candle in comparison.

Also Joola has a bit fatter FL handles than most and that is something I appreciate a lot.

mon22's point is true about the box, Joola silver boxes are kinda meh and if you look at Butterfly and Joola's boxes next to eachoter on a shelf your eye will gravitate to Butterfly 100%. But like, it's a box, you normally use it once and then discard it... Maybe I'm a cheap bastard but I don't wanna pay premium for a box, I'd be happy to get a blade in a plain ass cardboard box with good protection if it saves 10 bucks.
Joola Zhou Qihao S-ALC 90
Mizuno Q Quality max
Mizuno Q Quality max
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2023 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by andzejgolot andzejgolot wrote:

I have Freeze and I can confirm Korean wood materials  selection and used as Top Ply have better quality than Butterfly. This is Top Notch level. Very well crafted blade with special heavy handle....If they (Joola/Xiom) make innerforce blades with the same attitude, they will get their $$ so if you want spend money on your new blade, choose wisely and forget about tamasu bs

Butterfly blades are BS . The first  time I removed a D09C I got hair thin splinters on a SZLC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic