Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Eachang still operating?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aezharhu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aezharhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Eachang still operating?
    Posted: 03/15/2021 at 5:12am
Hello Everyone, 

I'm new here and have been looking to get myself a brand new set of equipment:
  1. Blade: Sanwei Dynamo or Sanwei Fextra
  2. FH Rubber: Palio AK47 Yellow
  3. BH Rubber: Palio AK47 Blue
Looking all over the web for a good store to buy from (Most recommended sites in Europe and the US do not ship to me, in addition AliExpress) I saw that Eacheng.net ships to me and for a reasonable price. Problem is looking on their website the Copyright stamp says 2006-2019 and I have reason to believe they are not operating these days. Has anyone ordered from them recently, are they still operating? Are they to be trusted?

Thank You. 
F.H 
Sponsored Links

Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2021 at 5:48am
Welcome Aezharhu. Couple of days ago I visited the Eacheng site I and didn't notice anything  suspicious or different then before. I used to buy a lot from him. Good seller
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
Aezharhu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aezharhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2021 at 5:53am
Thank You Kolev I will keep that in mind. Really excited to get my first set of gear, I've been using regular premades for the longest time and it's getting annoying LOL
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2021 at 5:16am
I have ordered from them less than a year ago.  The best way to check (or for any website that you are not familiar with) is write them an email and see how fast they respond before you place an order.
The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2021 at 8:17pm
Not about Eacheng but you can order Fextra Dynamo from my shop. Other option for rubbers also available.
My feedback : http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=58844&PN=1#726094
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2021 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by achoomai achoomai wrote:

Not about Eacheng but you can order Fextra Dynamo from my shop. Other option for rubbers also available.
For those who do not know achoomai, he is a vendor who has contributed to the forum for a long time now, with a banner on top of the FS section that didn't quit in years.
Many sellers would have taken the opportunity to flood the forum by plugging in advertising posts but his style was always to be noticed then acknowledged with discretion and professionalism. I go to his shops (ebay and amazon) 1st when I need something and if he not 15% higher than his competitors, my money flows his way.

WAY TO GO ACHOOMAI, you are the best role model when it's about finding the right balance for a long term presence and credibility. Clap

achoomai View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2021 at 12:18am
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

For those who do not know achoomai, he is a vendor who has contributed to the forum for a long time now, with a banner on top of the FS section that didn't quit in years.
Many sellers would have taken the opportunity to flood the forum by plugging in advertising posts but his style was always to be noticed then acknowledged with discretion and professionalism. I go to his shops (ebay and amazon) 1st when I need something and if he not 15% higher than his competitors, my money flows his way.

WAY TO GO ACHOOMAI, you are the best role model when it's about finding the right balance for a long term presence and credibility. Clap

Thanks, Slitt.
Actually , my price on Amazon / Ebay are still negotiable if you just get the price there then pm me directly. The higher price is mostly from Amazon / Ebay fee that I got charge.
My feedback : http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=58844&PN=1#726094
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2021 at 4:00pm
Totally agree. A great seller. Bought a high qual blade--that my teammate still uses and loves--for a great price, with great service. Highly recommended.
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

Ren View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/14/2021 at 10:35am
Sorry for digging out this thread, but were you (or anyone) able to successfully receive your order from Eacheng? And if so, how long did it take for Eacheng to process and update you regarding your order?

Based on this thread, I too decided to submit an order on Eacheng about 4 days ago for a couple set of balls and some glue. Unfortunately, the order status has not changed since I submitted the order.

I have sent an e-mail to both of Eacheng's e-mail addresses and have written a message under my account, but I have not received any replies.

I don't mind waiting for a few more days in case they update their status slowly, but I will eventually request paypal to cancel my payment if I still see no update.

Thank you.

Edit: I think I will create my own post, sorry for the confusion.

Edit 2: Editing post so that it will not bump thread. Here is a rough timeline of my Eacheng interaction:

Aug 10: Order submitted.
Aug 13: Submitted message via website and sent a couple of e-mails to see if Eacheng is still an active store.
Aug 17: Eacheng finally replied, indicated that a 'system update' took a long time Shocked Asked about some questions about shipping / order
Aug 23: I asked Eacheng if they have shipped my order yet
Aug 25: Eacheng finishes processing the order and ships it via cainiao (found out using parcelsapp website with provided tracking number)

Good luck to anyone else ordering with Eacheng, just be warned that they take some time to reach out and ship your order.

Edited by Ren - 08/25/2021 at 8:42pm
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/14/2021 at 3:05pm
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002972907386.html

@ 25 USD worthy attainment anyway

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002995165704.html   Harimoto rejoing the such
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003096112032.html   The fabulous treasure of AliBaba

Edited by igorponger - 08/14/2021 at 3:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic