Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Haifu rubbers discontinued in 2021?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CP/JP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CP/JP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haifu rubbers discontinued in 2021?
    Posted: 04/02/2021 at 11:36am
Hi folks, according to the ITTF list of racket coverings, all three Haifu rubbers are only valid until the end of June. Does anybody know what happens after that date? Does Haifu stop producing rubbers for ITTF sanctioned tournaments?
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club

Nittaku Excellent AAA
Nittaku Hammond Pro Alpha
Sponsored Links

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2021 at 12:50pm
I posted this months ago. The ittf released a statement to all the vendors that included a list where any rubbers going off the list were highlighted in yellow. The only ones highlighted were haifu and it was all the haifu

No one seemed to care much at the time, but Igor said it had something to do with their attachment to boosters

I was surprised it didn't get more hits, as there was a time when blue whale 3 was like every other post on this forum

Edited by cole_ely - 04/02/2021 at 12:51pm
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
igorigor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorigor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2021 at 3:16pm
x

Edited by igorigor - 04/02/2021 at 3:27pm
igorigor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorigor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2021 at 3:19pm
127 rubbers going off in the end off september 2021. Click on Expires On on list and you see all.

Edited by igorigor - 04/02/2021 at 3:24pm
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2021 at 7:38pm
no wonder 60 second offered me such a good deal. Just kidding the only thing I know about that brand is I got some free from echeng once or twice.

Since you know where to go how about doing the work for us and popping a link on?

igorigor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorigor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2021 at 5:08am
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2021 at 9:39am
Does that say, "expiry dates"?

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2021 at 9:42am
globe 999t?  is globe going under?

igorigor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorigor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2021 at 12:23pm
999, 979, 888 II and Mo Wang II remain on the list after september.
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2021 at 2:35pm
SOME ILL SURPRISE

The newly designed layout of LARC documents is some nightmare on all umpires on duty. We are shoked at that we got now unable to see all the expired items on a separate list.   Not good surprise for us.
igorigor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorigor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/04/2021 at 4:14am
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

SOME ILL SURPRISE

The newly designed layout of LARC documents is some nightmare on all umpires on duty. We are shoked at that we got now unable to see all the expired items on a separate list.   Not good surprise for us.

You can see all expired item. You must click on Expires On and all expired items will be shown on start of the list. But i agree. it is nightmare.
CP/JP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CP/JP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2021 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

I posted this months ago. The ittf released a statement to all the vendors that included a list where any rubbers going off the list were highlighted in yellow. The only ones highlighted were haifu and it was all the haifu

No one seemed to care much at the time, but Igor said it had something to do with their attachment to boosters

I was surprised it didn't get more hits, as there was a time when blue whale 3 was like every other post on this forum

I wasn't much active here months ago, sorry for that. So that means the removal of Haifu products from the ITTF list has been initiated by the ITTF itself because of probably non-compliant booster additives?
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club

Nittaku Excellent AAA
Nittaku Hammond Pro Alpha
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2021 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by CP/JP CP/JP wrote:

I wasn't much active here months ago, sorry for that. So that means the removal of Haifu products from the ITTF list has been initiated by the ITTF itself because of probably non-compliant booster additives?

It was a decade ago that Haifu Blue Whale II was the rage.

I doubt this has to do with booster and/or additives though*. Usually it just means that the supplier no longer wants to pay the ITTF the annual fees.

*some of the Tibhar Evolution series is loaded with TRF booster as evidenced by the identical smell.
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic