Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Bty Rifones vs Mach shoes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GrayGhost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrayGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bty Rifones vs Mach shoes
    Posted: 09/04/2021 at 4:15pm
I have the rifones and the li Ning ma long signature shoe. I think both are great but the li Ning has better support and fits my D width foot better.
Sponsored Links

Rollko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2021 at 2:54pm
So apart from the Butterfly flagship shoes (Rifones), are there any other equally good or even better shoes from other manufacturers?
Zwill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2021 at 12:48pm
Not just the sole is holding you on the ground. The upper part is also stretching and holding your foot. Rifones has a stronger construction, Mach has a lot of mesh. You can imagine mesh having more give than rubber and fake leather.

Cushioning is the same.

I also believe Rifones should be more durable even though the Mach has great durability. Again mesh vs stronger materials.
Joola Zhou Qihao S-ALC 90
Mizuno Q Quality max
Mizuno Q Quality max
Rollko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2021 at 11:46am
Thanks. 
What support exactly do you mean by 'higher support'?

Is the cushioning identical or do the Rifones have an edge there as well?

Zwill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Zwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2021 at 1:05am
I have both, been using my Mach for 1.5 years. So the difference between them is the top of the shoe. Rifones has this rubbery cover at the toes and stronger fake leather construction, while the Mach is mesh and some fake leather.
Rifones will give higher support. The grip and cushioning is identical. I'd buy the Rifones.
Also just a note I usually use 260mm shoes and from the Rifones that is well fitting, from the Mach I would go down to 255mm. Rifones is more snug fitting for some reason.
Joola Zhou Qihao S-ALC 90
Mizuno Q Quality max
Mizuno Q Quality max
Rollko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2021 at 7:11pm
Hi all,

What is the difference between the Butterfly Lezoline Rifones and Lezoline Mach shoes? Which one provides better grip, cushioning, lateral support etc? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic