Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

D05 on Primorac Carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rollko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: D05 on Primorac Carbon
    Posted: 09/28/2021 at 12:14pm
Hi All,

I'm currently using Dignics 09c (FH) on Primorac Carbon and feel that it sometimes gets a bit too slow.

Has anyone tried Dignics 05 on Primorac Carbon? Does it solve the issue with speed? Is the lower throw of D05 a concern though, especially given the fact that Primorac Carbon is quite stiff and has a low arc on its own?

Sponsored Links

timoboll89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timoboll89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2021 at 1:04am
guys, all pros use boosted rubbers, they boost either by factory or by themselves. Dignics 09C on a primorac carbon without booster must be the hardest combo to play ever, very demanding in terms of physical effort. Dignics 05 solves the problem but it’s a completely different rubber
Veet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2021 at 1:55am
Originally posted by Rollko Rollko wrote:

Hi All,

I'm currently using Dignics 09c (FH) on Primorac Carbon and feel that it sometimes gets a bit too slow.

Has anyone tried Dignics 05 on Primorac Carbon? Does it solve the issue with speed? Is the lower throw of D05 a concern though, especially given the fact that Primorac Carbon is quite stiff and has a low arc on its own?

Apart from the weight, I feel that the Dignics 05C should work well with the Primorac Carbon .. 

Years back, I used to play with Primorac and Hurricane 3, and it worked quite well for me .. The issue was the weight, though.. 
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2021 at 6:26pm
I play with D05 on the forehand and D09C on the backhand, and they feel good. D05 can produce more spin than D09C on services, which is odd to me. Maybe my D09C is worn out a little bit already. But the combination of PC (st) + D09c +D05 is quite nice. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic