Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems Buying Shoes Online

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RalphJoseph View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RalphJoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems Buying Shoes Online
    Posted: 10/02/2021 at 5:40pm
How do you buys shoes online ?  What if I buy wrong size or don't fit right and if I want to return it ? If I have to pay return postage, then it is not worth the trouble. 
The problem shoe sizes is that the fit is not the same from one brand to another. 

There is no place buy them locally.

What are your thoughts on this ?  Do you suggest any online dealers in USA ? 
Sponsored Links

BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2021 at 6:40pm
Measure your feet at the longest toe, in centimeters.  Then it's not too hard to order the right size.  Width can still be a problem.   
RalphJoseph View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RalphJoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2021 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by BRS BRS wrote:

Measure your feet at the longest toe, in centimeters.  Then it's not too hard to order the right size.  Width can still be a problem.   

Well , "width" is one major problem. Some shoe dealers say buy one size bigger for that.

Also, as I said one dealer's size 11 is 12 for another or 10 for another. I have actually seen it.

Anyway where can I buy really lite table tennis or badminton etc shoes online , that offers free returns ? 
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2021 at 9:26pm
https://www.tabletennisstore.us/c-205-shoes.aspx?pagenum=1 has a nice selection. They are in NY.
mts388 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2021 at 10:10pm
I buy from racquetworld.com.  They pay postage on the returns, and they carry Python shoes in wide sizes.  Volleyball and squash shoes also work.  I even have a pair of indoor tennis shoes that work.  For me, the surface of the floor is very important.  I rarely play on rubber floors.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2021 at 7:34pm
It's not just TT, buying any kind of shoe online is tricky if you haven't worn them before, or at least know the brand and their sizing.  
oldttguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldttguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2021 at 10:19pm
Paypal covers return shipping if you use paypal to make the purchase.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic