Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

STIGA CARBONADO 90

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
guni4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guni4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STIGA CARBONADO 90
    Posted: 11/11/2021 at 7:17pm
Hello,

I am currently using viscaria with dignics 09c and tenergy 05 fx on backhand. I tried my friend's racket today. He had stiga carbonado 90 with mx-p on both sides. I just loved the feeling with this combo on the backhand. The blocks and punch blocks were just so easy. With my backhand i was not scared that the ball would go out and I could go all out without the fear of the ball going off the table. Why did i feel this sense of security and comfort with carbonado 90 and mx-p setup on the backhand? I did some research and saw that carbonado 90 has a direct and flat tragectory. Is it cz of that? I would love it if you guys could give me a detailed explanation.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2021 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by guni4you guni4you wrote:

Hello,

I am currently using viscaria with dignics 09c and tenergy 05 fx on backhand. I tried my friend's racket today. He had stiga carbonado 90 with mx-p on both sides. I just loved the feeling with this combo on the backhand. The blocks and punch blocks were just so easy. With my backhand i was not scared that the ball would go out and I could go all out without the fear of the ball going off the table. Why did i feel this sense of security and comfort with carbonado 90 and mx-p setup on the backhand? I did some research and saw that carbonado 90 has a direct and flat tragectory. Is it cz of that? I would love it if you guys could give me a detailed explanation.

Thanks.

It's a pretty slow blade relative to the Viscaria.  That is the simplest explanation.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
guni4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guni4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2021 at 1:13pm
Can somebody else give suggestions too please.
guni4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guni4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2021 at 1:14pm
So is this the reason I felt this way with the carbonado 90? So I try any slow blade I would feel same?
guni4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guni4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2021 at 1:15pm
So is this the reason I felt this way with the carbonado 90? So I try any slow blade I would feel same?
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Originally posted by guni4you guni4you wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.

It's a pretty slow blade relative to the Viscaria.  That is the simplest explanation.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2021 at 2:01pm
I think same as NextLevel. With slower racket you gets more confidence. Does why it was easy to play for you. We not suppose to use blades like Viscaria. It’s for pro players
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2021 at 1:35am
If you want a good and fast paddle that gives you the same "impossible to miss" sensation, I highly recommend the all wood BBC Hinoki Ghost. Even at 82 gr they are super solid with no vibrations and the blocking game is out of this world.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2021 at 7:45am
Any OFF- blade will do the job :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic