Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Butterfly Viscaria Super ALC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
powerhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powerhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butterfly Viscaria Super ALC
    Posted: 05/03/2022 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by GrayGhost GrayGhost wrote:

I may have an extra if anyone is looking for a FL 

I'll be interested
Blade: Butterfly Viscaria

FH: Dignics 09c

BH: Dignics 05
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powerhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2022 at 8:11pm
I would be interested

amoen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amoen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2022 at 11:42am
Bij mij weten is de eerste frame van Butterfly viscaria van 1987.

GrayGhost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrayGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2022 at 5:04pm
I may have an extra if anyone is looking for a FL 
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2022 at 5:10am
Hi,

Over here in the good ol' U. S. of A., our go-to Butterfly source is Butterflyonline.  Since at least March 10th, this blade's status on the website has been "Coming soon."

A little birdie just told me the next date for the blade's availability is end of April.  The end of April is "soon."

Thanks.
Tenergy: Two weeks of heaven, followed by three months of excellence, then, a nice rubber.
Creek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2022 at 8:38am
Originally posted by timoboll89 timoboll89 wrote:

now the search for the fish scale viscaria super alc begins...
But only with V-series, because it’s the first and most superst alc blade in the world :D
timoboll89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timoboll89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2022 at 2:33am
now the search for the fish scale viscaria super alc begins...
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2022 at 1:38am
Originally posted by Robin.w Robin.w wrote:

I think it’s just more rare other than netter quality. They belong to the same first batch.
Exactly. Thumbs Up

Butterfly simply started to produce this blade at the end of 2021. So the first produced blades got the V (=2021) and when 2022 started, they used the W as first letter of the serial.

This has absolutely nothing to do with a quality difference. 
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2022 at 9:37pm
Shipped to North America? Rarity is a must.

Originally posted by speedy speedy wrote:

'V' is made for North America.  GoTableTennis confirmed this.

Originally posted by jpenmaster jpenmaster wrote:

Some new Viscaria Super ALC are serial number V and some are W . Which ones will be better ? LOL

V serials salc is far more expensive than the w in the China aftermarket. I think it’s just more rare other than netter quality. They belong to the same first batch.
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2022 at 9:23pm
'V' is made for North America.  GoTableTennis confirmed this.

Some new Viscaria Super ALC are serial number V and some are W . Which ones will be better ? LOL

V serials salc is far more expensive than the w in the China aftermarket. I think it’s just more rare other than netter quality. They belong to the same first batch.
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2022 at 9:22pm
The one with the 'V' is made for North America.  On the box, it should also has 'MK' near the serial number.

SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
chongqinghotpot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chongqinghotpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2022 at 8:50pm
received my SALC of 92 gram, very similar to my custom made Vis. Seems to have more carbon in the synthetic layer. Ball bounces and sounds the same 
USATT rating 2200
05Vis64
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2022 at 6:59pm

V serials salc is far more expensive than the w in the China aftermarket. I think it’s just more rare other than better quality. They belong to the same first batch.

Edited by Robin.w - 03/10/2022 at 2:06pm
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2022 at 9:58pm

After playing with my VSALC I can say it’s pretty similar to Golden Viscaria. The SALC has a slightly higher throw and a lower weight but overall they are very similar to one another . To me they both feel softer and a little less stiff compared to a regular Viscaria. If you always wanted a Viscaria with a softer feel and a little more catapult at distance this would be a good choice. If you play close to the table,prefer  a lower throw angle  and like a crisper feel stick with the standard Viscaria .

Thanks!...........Good information.
Tenergy: Two weeks of heaven, followed by three months of excellence, then, a nice rubber.
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2022 at 9:01pm
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2022 at 5:13pm
After playing with my VSALC I can say it’s pretty similar to Golden Viscaria. The SALC has a slightly higher throw and a lower weight but overall they are very similar to one another . To me they both feel softer and a little less stiff compared to a regular Viscaria. If you always wanted a Viscaria with a softer feel and a little more catapult at distance this would be a good choice. If you play close to the table,prefer  a lower throw angle  and like a crisper feel stick with the standard Viscaria .
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2022 at 11:41pm
They spent 10 years to mess up with the original Viscaria by using thinner fiber layer  and finaly they can name the  one with thick fiber layer Super ALC. 
Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

Originally posted by andzejgolot andzejgolot wrote:

Originally posted by astaroyd astaroyd wrote:

I find pure happiness in using soft rubbers with hinoki 3+2 blade. That s why I feel table tennis players loved that combination when they have small rubber choice.
For Me super viscaria is made for pro players WHO use hard rubbers that s why IT will be Play like koto Kevlar blade like drinkhall powerspin but with  better japanese quality 
I saw a lot of players on good level and I think about first Polish division and they change his viscarias, to cca unlimited because it is a lot softer and faster so they can choose hard rubbers like r53/mxp50/05hard/dignics/k3/triple double extra/rhyzen without any problems, soft blades give them more rubber flexibility.

New Super Viscaria will be small stock because hype is high, so IT is normal part of business. 
Everybody knows that first stock of butterfly new blades  are very good. 
They sell 10k blades for 200 euro and IT is 2millions and normal viscaria dissapear because WHO wants sell outdated product for 50% of new product?
You will feel the Vibe when  they make Super Maze Alc with Denmark flag ( Freitas didnt deserve his own blade) or Super Timo Boll ALC, 
No one will want to buy Revoldia,. 
Super Apolonia alc with green and cherry handle, I want that 
No one will want to buy Layer Alc. 
Thats how they handle the buzz

zhang jike blue dragon super alc could be the greatest blade ever made.

if I will be honest, it can be very good, the idea of Super ALC is the same as they did with Zhang Jike - very soft, super sonic fast but I don't care haha
I will buy just to have because I love black handle from Super Viscaria
If you wanna be so  funny... I  change top ply from W968 National that cost 1k$ who the fook is (you) "that guy" ????
I saw hype in Poland from 1st league to 4th league, everybody wants new Viscaria.

So Butterfly said they spent 10 years designing this blade? In 2012 there was another ball so they designed a blade based on old 40mm  ball ? How come you design a blade to be used with  ball that nobody uses early in 2012? Plastic  ball was used in 2015

Edited by Robin.w - 03/05/2022 at 9:51pm
GrayGhost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrayGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2022 at 10:16pm
I received 3 a few days ago; 89,90,91.  I put 09c both sides on the 89g. I find it has better feel than alc, more predictable than zlc and not quite as stiff/fast as szlc. I’d say it’s a winner but I need way more time with it to make a final judgement.
JediJesseS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JediJesseS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2022 at 9:30pm
My flared handle model weight is 87g.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powerhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2022 at 7:23pm
Hi Speedy what are the weights

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powerhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2022 at 7:21pm
Looks great Speedy, may I ask what are the weights please

Edited by powerhouse - 03/04/2022 at 7:22pm

mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2022 at 12:15pm

Originally posted by astaroyd astaroyd wrote:

I find pure happiness in using soft rubbers with hinoki 3+2 blade. That s why I feel table tennis players loved that combination when they have small rubber choice.
For Me super viscaria is made for pro players WHO use hard rubbers that s why IT will be Play like koto Kevlar blade like drinkhall powerspin but with  better japanese quality 
I saw a lot of players on good level and I think about first Polish division and they change his viscarias, to cca unlimited because it is a lot softer and faster so they can choose hard rubbers like r53/mxp50/05hard/dignics/k3/triple double extra/rhyzen without any problems, soft blades give them more rubber flexibility.

New Super Viscaria will be small stock because hype is high, so IT is normal part of business. 
Everybody knows that first stock of butterfly new blades  are very good. 
They sell 10k blades for 200 euro and IT is 2millions and normal viscaria dissapear because WHO wants sell outdated product for 50% of new product?
You will feel the Vibe when  they make Super Maze Alc with Denmark flag ( Freitas didnt deserve his own blade) or Super Timo Boll ALC, 
No one will want to buy Revoldia,. 
Super Apolonia alc with green and cherry handle, I want that 
No one will want to buy Layer Alc. 
Thats how they handle the buzz

zhang jike blue dragon super alc could be the greatest blade ever made.

if I will be honest, it can be very good, the idea of Super ALC is the same as they did with Zhang Jike - very soft, super sonic fast but I don't care haha
I will buy just to have because I love black handle from Super Viscaria
If you wanna be so  funny... I  change top ply from W968 National that cost 1k$ who the fook is (you) "that guy" ????
I saw hype in Poland from 1st league to 4th league, everybody wants new Viscaria.

So Butterfly said they spent 10 years designing this blade? In 2012 there was another ball so they designed a blade based on old 40mm  ball ? How come you design a blade to be used with  ball that nobody uses early in 2012? Plastic  ball was used in 2015
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2022 at 9:49pm
I just received my blades this afternoon.

Edited by speedy - 03/03/2022 at 9:53pm
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2022 at 9:44pm
So sorry to hear that.  I received my blades today.

Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

Originally posted by DonnOlsen DonnOlsen wrote:

I bought them from gotabletennis.com

The current status of the Viscaria Super ALC Blade - Flared Handle at gotabletennis.com is: 

Sold Out

They must have sold all 5 left
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2022 at 5:21pm

The current status of the Viscaria Super ALC Blade - Flared Handle at gotabletennis.com is: 

Sold Out

They must have sold all 5 left
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2022 at 6:37am

Sold Out
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2022 at 12:58am
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2022 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

i saw this morning at 9am it said have 11 ST  handle in stock.FL sold out

It's that Timo Boll/European thing with the ST handles.  Some of these manufacturers think this theme is followed more but it is not; the Chinese flared handle is.

Flared handled Nobodies UNITE!

Which website ? Tia 

Butterflyonline, the North American Butterfly distributor
tomchu77 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomchu77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2022 at 4:31pm
I believe I saw some in stock on tabletennisstore.us
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2022 at 2:56pm

i saw this morning at 9am it said have 11 ST  handle in stock.FL sold out

It's that Timo Boll/European thing with the ST handles.  Some of these manufacturers think this theme is followed more but it is not; the Chinese flared handle is.

Flared handled Nobodies UNITE!

Which website ? Tia 
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic