Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Westchester TT February Open Highlights MEGATHREAD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Westchester TT February Open Highlights MEGATHREAD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hassancooking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassancooking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Westchester TT February Open Highlights MEGATHREAD
    Posted: 03/09/2022 at 7:33am
Hello friends! If you haven't already, make sure to check out the highlights from the February Open at Westchester Table Tennis Center ! We had incredible highlights from Olajide Omotayo and Jishan Liang from the finals. The higher level points have been placed towards the end of the video to close out on a high note. Also this time I included event and players' names throughout the video. Please provide any feedback you think of! Enjoy :)

Highlights:

Finals: 

Semifinals: 

Sponsored Links

DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2022 at 8:07am
Originally posted by hassancooking hassancooking wrote:

Hello friends! If you haven't already, make sure to check out the highlights from the February Open at Westchester Table Tennis Center ! We had incredible highlights from Olajide Omotayo and Jishan Liang from the finals. The higher level points have been placed towards the end of the video to close out on a high note. Also this time I included event and players' names throughout the video. Please provide any feedback you think of! Enjoy :)

Highlights:

Finals: 

Semifinals: 

Excellent as always.  The addition of the players' names is valuable.  I would like it if their names stayed displayed a bit longer (for those viewers of slower reaction time).

Thanks.
Tenergy: Two weeks of heaven, followed by three months of excellence, then, a nice rubber.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassancooking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2022 at 8:11am
Originally posted by DonnOlsen DonnOlsen wrote:

Originally posted by hassancooking hassancooking wrote:

Highlights:

Excellent as always.  The addition of the players' names is valuable.  I would like it if their names stayed displayed a bit longer (for those viewers of slower reaction time).

Thanks.

Thank you so much! Absolutely. Will be fixed by next vids. Appreciate your valuable input!
Eric Fountain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Fountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2022 at 12:32am
Cool stuff dude. Are you the editor? Curious what program is used and for that score overlay. I have an old copy of PowerDirector on Windows and didn't see score overlay possibilities beyond subtitles which isn't great.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassancooking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2022 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Eric Fountain Eric Fountain wrote:

Cool stuff dude. Are you the editor? Curious what program is used and for that score overlay. I have an old copy of PowerDirector on Windows and didn't see score overlay possibilities beyond subtitles which isn't great.

Hello! Thanks for watching :) There's usually 2-3 people editing this stuff myself included. We use different editing softwares. The majority of the point overlay is done with Premiere Pro 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic