Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New French blade series

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New French blade series
    Posted: 07/20/2022 at 4:29am
After a revamp, the site TENNIS-DE-TABLE.COM is back on full steam and even if the forum seems less alive than before, the (new?) owners are pulling new tricks off their hats, two of them being an online store and a new series of blades:

The announcement:

The shop: it's the main page https://www.tennis-de-table.com

A new blade series:

In the 1st link above, they write:

"La conception, les tests et la fabrication du modèle en vente ont été effectués en France et au Portugal avec notre expertise et celle d’un maitre artisan."  

meaning

"The design, testing and production of those models happened in France and Portugal with our expertise and a master craftsman's."

A master craftsman expert in table tennis blades in Portugal??? mmmhh... I wonder who could that be. Big smile

WHOEVER IT IS, CONGRATS ON THE NEW SERIES!!!

Sponsored Links

IanMcg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanMcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2022 at 9:24am
Ash outer ply is relatively uncommon. Excited to hear how they play because they look very well designed
Rinforzando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rinforzando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2022 at 5:40pm
Made in China
Blade: Nblades power plant 1 ply Hinoki
FH: Rallys Redmonkey
BH: Spinlab Vortex 2
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2022 at 5:43pm
no
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2022 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by IanMcg IanMcg wrote:

Ash outer ply is relatively uncommon. Excited to hear how they play because they look very well designed
don't they? that attention to detail is awesome. The handle seems to be super comfortable and reminds me of the ZJK blades.
I like their strategy to "rake wide" as we say in French (reach the needs of a maximum people) with a limited number of blades.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rinforzando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 2:46am
I'm french, I know what I'm talking about. This is the spec of the Marianne, but all the 3 blades are made in China.

Edited by Rinforzando - 07/21/2022 at 2:48am
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Rinforzando Rinforzando wrote:

I'm french, I know what I'm talking about. This is the spec of the Marianne, but all the 3 blades are made in China.

Le mort-vivant est un oxymore tandis que l'occis mort est un pléonasme Wink.

En tous les cas merci pour ces précisions Thumbs Up. Je croyais que le maitre artisan portugais etait responsable de la production.

Les choses ont bien changé sur le t2t et après quelques temps au loin, j'ai retrouvé un forum engourdi alors qu'il était super dynamique il y a quelques années, que s'est-il passé?

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 3:22am
By the way, look at the Marianne design, do you see a similarity with my own? (2nd picture)

marianne-bois-2

It's the exact same idea, including the smaller head to keep the weight in check, lower the balance and get more stiffness and speed at the same time. Incredible! 2 designs completely independent going for the same goal. In biology, they call it convergent evolution  LOL

That's mine below, SDC made it in June 2021. 99.3g - 8.7mm - 1940Hz - Balance: 3.0cm

Same family as Marianne's.

Edited by stiltt - 07/21/2022 at 10:55pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rinforzando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 12:45pm
Pour faire court il y a eu un changement de propriétaire, il a tué le forum en prenant des décisions stupides. Une grande partie de la communauté française a donc décidé de migré sur un autre forum.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 2:45pm
Oh! where? https://tennis2table.com ? it does not seem to move a lot either...

Edited by stiltt - 07/21/2022 at 3:28pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rinforzando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2022 at 4:17pm
https://tennis2table.com/forum there. Moves a lot more than the old forum
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2022 at 7:11pm
They are indeed nice blades Smile
SDC Handmade Blades / www.sdcttblades.com / Insta - @sdc_tt_blades / Facebook - @SDCblades
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2022 at 12:39pm
The blade designs and in particular the way their detailed specs are presented look extremely familiar…
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic