Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Where can I get Chinese equipment?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MLfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MLfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can I get Chinese equipment?
    Posted: 09/16/2022 at 12:50am
Hi all, been out of the loop for quite a few years and am just getting back to the game. Any recs in terms of where I can get Chinese stuff like DHS glue, boosters, etc? My hurricane is 5 years old lol. I'm based in New York if that helps. 

Thanks!!
Sponsored Links

JediJesseS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JediJesseS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2022 at 1:33am
Check out:

doublehappinessusa.com

tabletennis11.com

ttnpp.com

Most everywhere carries popular DHS rubbers now, but these may have some additional items.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2022 at 2:28am
TT11 is very reliable.

Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
zhuangcorp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhuangcorp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2022 at 3:42am
Aliexpress has the best selection, lowest prices, and free shipping. 

They have glue, booster, rubbers, blades, everything. 
Dawei Bio X50
Globe 999
Nittaku Midship
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2022 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by zhuangcorp zhuangcorp wrote:

Aliexpress has the best selection, lowest prices, and free shipping.They have glue, booster, rubbers, blades, everything. 

Yes that's true, but it's worth mentioning the risk as well... the risk of fakes or dodgy sellers is much much higher on this platform. If you've bought from there a few times, you can probably pick a fake product or dodgy seller, but if you're new to buying from there, be aware of the risk.

Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
zhuangcorp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhuangcorp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2022 at 1:19am
I think this is really untrue. I've never received fake goods. Most of the products come with official serial codes where you can check the authenticity of your product on the manufacturer website. 

In any case, if you did get a fake product, you can file a case with Aliexpress and they will almost always reimburse you the full price. 
Dawei Bio X50
Globe 999
Nittaku Midship
Shifu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2022 at 2:39am
Originally posted by zhuangcorp zhuangcorp wrote:

I think this is really untrue. I've never received fake goods. Most of the products come with official serial codes where you can check the authenticity of your product on the manufacturer website. 

In any case, if you did get a fake product, you can file a case with Aliexpress and they will almost always reimburse you the full price. 

I once got a fake H3 but I also got my money back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic