Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Wood Blade viable with Dignics 09c?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
amitmnagarwal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2023 at 8:52am
I think it will suit more on all wood , clipper and rosewood 

how is rosewood feel , like limba ? softer feel?
Amit Agarwal

Blade : Michael Maze
FH : T05 max
BH : R47
Sponsored Links

Knuckle Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knuckle Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2023 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by amitmnagarwal amitmnagarwal wrote:

I have a Rosewood NCT V and a Clipper Wood. Rosewood is harder and stiffer than my Clipper. Rosewood  is also significantly faster, despite being a 5-ply compared to 7-ply Clipper.
My DO9c plays like dream in Clipper. Some minor adjustment needed for Rosewood but not that difficult. Still playable.
Blade: Rosewood NCT V
FH: Dignics 05 Black
BH: Moristo SP Red
Knuckle Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knuckle Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2023 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by berkeleydoctor berkeleydoctor wrote:

I've read through a lot of post about dignics 09c (thanks search function) and the overwhelming majority reference using it with carbon blades like viscaria, zjk SZLC, etc. But I couldn't find much on using dignics 09c with all wood blades. I have a trusty Stiga Clipper Wood with an amazing anatomical handle that sports great weight and touch, so I'm reluctant to switch back to my viscaria. I'm wondering though has anyone tried the dignics 09c with any all wood blades? What did you think of it?
I have played the Dignics 09c on my Viscaria, Viscaria Light, Garaydia, Aruna Off, Rossi Emotion-PBOc. I have also tried the rubber on my wooden blades: Clipper, Rosewood, Hadraw, Offensive Classic, Hinoki Shake Speedy, Flame Extreme and Kim Jun Hoon by Nexy.
Stick with your Clipper, it plays exceptionally well with the rubber. KJH Nexy is perfect but that blade is no longer made. 
Hope this helps

Blade: Rosewood NCT V
FH: Dignics 05 Black
BH: Moristo SP Red

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2023 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Knuckle Ball Knuckle Ball wrote:

I have a Rosewood NCT V and a Clipper Wood. Rosewood is harder and stiffer than my Clipper. Rosewood  is also significantly faster, despite being a 5-ply compared to 7-ply Clipper.
My DO9c plays like dream in Clipper. Some minor adjustment needed for Rosewood but not that difficult. Still playable.

Thats great to hear, how is the speed ?,  

How is the durability of the rubber?
Amit Agarwal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2023 at 7:19am

I've read through a lot of post about dignics 09c (thanks search function) and the overwhelming majority reference using it with carbon blades like viscaria, zjk SZLC, etc. But I couldn't find much on using dignics 09c with all wood blades. I have a trusty Stiga Clipper Wood with an amazing anatomical handle that sports great weight and touch, so I'm reluctant to switch back to my viscaria. I'm wondering though has anyone tried the dignics 09c with any all wood blades? What did you think of it?
I have played the Dignics 09c on my Viscaria, Viscaria Light, Garaydia, Aruna Off, Rossi Emotion-PBOc. I have also tried the rubber on my wooden blades: Clipper, Rosewood, Hadraw, Offensive Classic, Hinoki Shake Speedy, Flame Extreme and Kim Jun Hoon by Nexy.
Stick with your Clipper, it plays exceptionally well with the rubber. KJH Nexy is perfect but that blade is no longer made. 
Hope this helps

Thats really lots of efforts to try dig09c on so many blades.
on Peter Korbel also , it will go good i feel.

if it goes good only on clipper, then it is bit concern, that rubber is not versatile enough to be good on common ALC blades.

Amit Agarwal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2023 at 4:18pm

Hope this helps

Thats really lots of efforts to try dig09c on so many blades.
on Peter Korbel also , it will go good i feel.

if it goes good only on clipper, then it is bit concern, that rubber is not versatile enough to be good on common ALC blades.

which Clipper version you use?
Amit Agarwal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic