Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Using Haifu Oil (Black / Nat) on Tensor Rubbers?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Using Haifu Oil (Black / Nat) on Tensor Rubbers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using Haifu Oil (Black / Nat) on Tensor Rubbers?
    Posted: 05/07/2023 at 6:31pm
Would this be suitable, or is it advisable to use a 'european' rubber booster?

Thanks in advance
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
Sponsored Links

anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2023 at 3:42am
I have tried the haifu national booster on tensors and the feeling and effect isn't at the same level as what that booster does to H3 Neo.

I would definitely recommend trying the gambler booster once. I boosted my andro C53 and c48 with it and it really bought them to life. The clicking sound was really amazing and both spin and speed increased. 
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2023 at 9:58am
Originally posted by anubhav1984 anubhav1984 wrote:

I have tried the haifu national booster on tensors and the feeling and effect isn't at the same level as what that booster does to H3 Neo.

I would definitely recommend trying the gambler booster once. I boosted my andro C53 and c48 with it and it really bought them to life. The clicking sound was really amazing and both spin and speed increased. 
Gambler Booster?
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2023 at 10:43am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2023 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

https://gamblertt.com/product/victory-tune/
Yup. This one. I tried this on a couple of hybrids and also on Victas V22 as well and the performance of all those rubbers jumped up for the better.
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
zhuangcorp7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhuangcorp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2023 at 2:36pm
Which tensor rubbers did you boost haifu with?

Would you say the effect was 0? or was it just not as big as you hoped. 

Out of 10, how much effect would you say there was?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2023 at 3:27pm
So there are a few rubbers that I boosted using Haifu National Yellow and a few using Haifu National black - 

haifu national yellow -
1. Victas Ventus extra - felt a bit mushier. did not feel like it had any added spring/zing to it.
2. Victas V22 - same as ventus extra
3. Tibhar MX-P 50 - had a bit of an increase in speed (but I reckon this was because it had lost all of its original booster effect and so just a minor uptick was noticeable)
4. Tenergy 05 hard - became a bit mushier. the hand feeling diminished even further. got a bit of an added zing to the top end speed. no change in spin as such

haifu national black -
1. Rasanter C53 - brought back marginal amounts of speed. not much change in spin. did not feel mushier/retained firmness.
2. Rasanter C48 - became a bit more lively. no change in spin noticeable. became a bit softer?? (was really hard to tell this)
3. Dignics 09c - was more or less dead before I boosted it and so it definitely regained its liveliness with it but no clicking sound on impact as such. the rubber was just silent.
4. T05 Hard - got a bit of its speed back. not much change in the spin department. still had the same deadish hand feeling. 

Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
zhuangcorp7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhuangcorp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2023 at 5:05pm
so it seems like basically haifu booster does not work on ESN sponges?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2023 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by zhuangcorp7 zhuangcorp7 wrote:

so it seems like basically haifu booster does not work on ESN sponges?

Yup...I did not get a good effect from it on tensors and it felt like wasting money, practically. 
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic