Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maze training DVDrip

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
tuikboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuikboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maze training DVDrip
    Posted: 12/29/2009 at 1:54am
Training with Christian Suss- technique for beginner.
German, 60 min, avi video 720x576, audio 44khz, 16bps stereo, 1.29 GB

http://rapidshare.com/files/317428478/Training_Videos_-_Cristian_S__ss__Andro_.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/317448422/Training_Videos_-_Cristian_S__ss__Andro_.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/317476161/Training_Videos_-_Cristian_S__ss__Andro_.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/319243450/Training_Videos_-_Cristian_S__ss__Andro_.avi.006

http://rapidshare.com/files/320581695/Training_Videos_-_Cristian_S__ss__Andro_.avi.007

http://rapidshare.com/files/325172214/Training_Videos_-_Cristian_S__ss__Andro_.avi.011

http://rapidshare.com/files/327330151/Training_Videos_-_Cristian_S__ss__Andro_.avi.012

http://rapidshare.com/files/318727880/Training_Videos_-_Cristian_S__ss__Andro_.avi.013

Download and join with hjsplit.
Sponsored Links

K4MiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K4MiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2008 at 5:55am
Millions of thanks!
der_RenTneR View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote der_RenTneR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2007 at 1:12pm
thanks a lot
BTY Korbel Off
vh: sriver L 2.1 black
bh: sriver L 2.1 red
NickoRulez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickoRulez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2007 at 9:07pm

Maze training compressed.mp4 �689 MB ( 706.011 KB on the drive)

def. 624x464 , avg rate 1.4 Mbps�

Maze training compressed part1.rar� 476,9 MB (488.282 KB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBMRPZSO

Maze training compressed part2.rar� 212,7 MB (217.730 KB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5KHQQNJE

VLC Player or Nero Showtime

phrixion View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phrixion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2007 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by GenomicsKnight GenomicsKnight wrote:

@phrixion

Yes, my previously uploaded files to FileFront server went inactive.  So I created a folder (2 days ago I think) and reuploaded everything.  Hopefully it will be more organized this way for people to find it and the links won't go dead too quickly.

For the longest time I was the single complete source for this vid on eMule, but my computer died a month ago.  So I couldn't host that anymore Cry

BTW, didn't you say you were going to a training camp in Europe or something?  How was it?

Yeah, bummer... wish more people would use eMule, it's slow but that's how it's suppose to work. Lots of great videos on their servers too.  Anyhow, haven't gone to camp yet, but a colleague is going in a couple weeks. Me? I'm still figuring out when I can find the 4 weeks off...Confused
Blade: Whatever is close
Rubber Sheet: Whatever still has some grip.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickoRulez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2007 at 3:47pm
der_RenTneR@

OK , I'm going . Moreover , even if I upgraded again my host site bandw. to 3.3 TB , the bandwidth is always full .
der_RenTneR View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote der_RenTneR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2007 at 7:32am
first of all thanks for the rip, great work.

but i've got a question. i tried downloading the single big mp4 file, but it aborted after aprox. 700 mb, because of unknown reason.
i'm kinda too lazy to download 4 parts and extract them, because i'm running out of disc space too.
would it be possible for somebody who already got the whole thing to convert the vid into one divx avi file? i'd greatly apreciate that, for  convenience reasons. one 700 mb file would fit my and many other's harddrives way better and would be easier to share.

greets,

martin

BTY Korbel Off
vh: sriver L 2.1 black
bh: sriver L 2.1 red
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2007 at 11:01pm
@phrixion

Yes, my previously uploaded files to FileFront server went inactive.  So I created a folder (2 days ago I think) and reuploaded everything.  Hopefully it will be more organized this way for people to find it and the links won't go dead too quickly.

For the longest time I was the single complete source for this vid on eMule, but my computer died a month ago.  So I couldn't host that anymore Cry

BTW, didn't you say you were going to a training camp in Europe or something?  How was it?
phrixion View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phrixion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2007 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by GenomicsKnight GenomicsKnight wrote:

By the way, I reuploaded the whole thing to FileFront.  Anyone who still experiences problems downloading from Megaupload might want to try that server instead.

Happy downloading...

I tried the FileFront links yesterday but parts were no longer there, sounds like that is fixed now.  I also tried to get it through eMule (which i use for getting videos usually) but there were no sources available for hours.  Maybe it'll be better today. Thanks GenomicsKnight.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2007 at 6:49pm
By the way, I reuploaded the whole thing to FileFront.  Anyone who still experiences problems downloading from Megaupload might want to try that server instead.

Happy downloading...
phrixion View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phrixion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2007 at 4:44pm
Many thanks, the megaupload RAR files extracted fine and it's very good quality!  One of the most insightful BTY training videos I've seen thus far.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2007 at 10:27am
@bbkon

Lately I found out downloading from Megaupload is more stable if you DON"T use any download manager (ie, just let the browser do it), especially for the large files.
phamster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2007 at 11:33pm
thank you very much..

i have a premium rapidshare account.. and that is the best server..

thanks a million..

phamster
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2007 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

ARE U SURE THAT  you downloaded the 2dn part after i post that msg?,well i have read in some fourm how you can fool megaupload to download with out any restriction of trafic. its blessing to get that over priced videos without shelling out a lot of cash

Yes I did.  I downloaded again today twice and they worked (ie, passing MD5 check).
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2007 at 6:13am
 ARE U SURE THAT  you downloaded the 2dn part after i post that msg?,well i have read in some fourm how you can fool megaupload to download with out any restriction of trafic. its blessing to get that over priced videos without shelling out a lot of cash

D4VOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D4VOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2007 at 1:46pm
Cheers fatcomet. Works fine with VLC.
Blade:Stiga Offensive Classic (FL-Master)
FH:Stiga Boost TC (2.0)
BH:Stiga Boost TC (2.0)
fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2007 at 5:02am
www.videolan.org
D4VOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D4VOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2007 at 4:57am
I've downloaded this a few times now but it's so distorted that its not viewable. Its the same in both Quicktime and Realplayer. What are you guys using to be able to watch it?
Blade:Stiga Offensive Classic (FL-Master)
FH:Stiga Boost TC (2.0)
BH:Stiga Boost TC (2.0)
myngfx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myngfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2007 at 6:02pm
The Video is great. I never thought Maze was this modest.
He looks pretty cool in fact.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2007 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

part 2 is not working, it has to be reloaded. pls upload it
 in mediafire

Megaupload has been very flakey lately.  However I just redownloaded part 2 fine without any problem (it took ~ 55 min).  You might want to try it again.

By the way these files are too big for Mediafire.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2007 at 1:15pm

when i try to download part 2,megaupload claims there s a problem with the file
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2007 at 1:02pm
part 2 is not working, it has to be reloaded. pls upload it
 in mediafire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickoRulez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2007 at 11:10pm
Hi Pip Master
I'm digitizing a VHS on service training.There you will find many slow motions of Maze service
techniques.Actually I don't know when I will be able to post it to the forum because sometimes
I found impossible to convert the vob extension to mp4 , and I have to convert to avi , with
poor results, as it happens with my recordings of 2007 ETTC MS-F, MD-F ,WD-F . Can I upl 4 GB
for 3 vob files ? Who would download them ? Few fanatic guys like me.
Pip Master View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pip Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2007 at 11:20pm
the only thing i didnt like about this video is that it only showed maybe half of maze's service techniques. they didnt do the pure underspin, or the side-topspin (regular pendulum). he also sometimes uses the tomahawk serve.
Blade:Yasaka Gatien Extra 3D

FH: Mendo MP

BH: Sriver EL
Topspinmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topspinmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2007 at 10:20am
Of course I use it too
My dream is to be the best TT-Player in the world

My hp:
http://ttunderground.ning.com
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2007 at 2:10pm
Good to hear that.

For future download of large files you might want to use some sort of download manager application.  I use Free Download Manager and it is more reliable than trusting the browser to manage your downloads.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topspinmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2007 at 2:52am
Oh, sry I had play it with realplayer not mediaplayer ^_^'

Now is the quality very good, thx!

My hp:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topspinmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2007 at 2:38am
But the quality is very bad, my maze video and urs?

My hp:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topspinmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2007 at 2:09am
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had download all parts again and it works,
I'm so happy, thx U R the best!!!!

My hp:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topspinmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2007 at 12:49am
Of course I used winrar to extract^^

My hp:
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic