Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

www.bokett.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
li jia wei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote li jia wei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: www.bokett.com
    Posted: 02/12/2007 at 11:08am
anyone know how 2 ust the new format of bokett 2 download videos?
Best in the world on mytabletennis.net
Stef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2007 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by li jia wei li jia wei wrote:

anyone know how 2 ust the new format of bokett 2 download videos?

I'm very interested in knowing that too. I hope that stanleyhu will be able to help us.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote li jia wei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2007 at 6:59pm
Yah,thanx,but it seems that stanley is not on mytt for a while.
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2007 at 9:11pm
Bokett is unavailable for downloading right now. Try later.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote li jia wei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2007 at 9:33pm
ok thanx,maybe a ot of ppl complain at the forum that it is very troublesome 2 use the new format 2 dl videos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote li jia wei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2007 at 9:36pm
stanley can u convert thiz in to media fire?

stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2007 at 9:57pm
What are they? Did I upload them?
Stef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2007 at 1:31am
Originally posted by stanleyhu stanleyhu wrote:

Bokett is unavailable for downloading right now. Try later.

Hi stanley

I'm not sure that is the problem - at least not for me. When I try to download a file, I can enter the first window, but not the second one, where the download link used to be. In the first window there are now two buttons instead of one, and no matter which button I press, I get a "pop up message" in Chinese that I don't understand (something about 60%).

Have you tried downloading yourself recently?
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2007 at 10:50am
I don't see your "something about 60%", but I see "video downloading is not available right now, come back later" in Chinese.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote li jia wei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2007 at 11:47am
no stanley,but i hope u can convert them into mediafire.
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2007 at 12:22pm
If it's not from me. I don't understand why you don't download it from mega yourself.
khycheun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khycheun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2007 at 4:01pm
This is my wild guess, there is a new limitation from bokett, if the total number of the deleted message under your account is greater than 60% of the total message you post, then you won't be eligible to download.

I am still experimenting the new download tool.  I found that I need to put my machine to the DMZ (Demilitized Zone) to get re-connect working.  I was able to download a try out match between Ma Lin and Wang Hao.

I did find some problems here and there from the new bokett download program.  Personally I like bokett because the video is usually in quite good quality.
Stef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2007 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by khycheun khycheun wrote:

This is my wild guess, there is a new limitation from bokett, if the total number of the deleted message under your account is greater than 60% of the total message you post, then you won't be eligible to download.

I am still experimenting the new download tool.  I found that I need to put my machine to the DMZ (Demilitized Zone) to get re-connect working.  I was able to download a try out match between Ma Lin and Wang Hao.

I did find some problems here and there from the new bokett download program.  Personally I like bokett because the video is usually in quite good quality.

Thank you very much for the reply. You are probably right. Right now it seems to be working again, though. If I run into trouble later, may I ask for your assistance again? 
khycheun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khycheun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2007 at 4:21pm
Definitely, but I won't promise I can solve any problems...

I would be happy to share my findings/experiences with anyone.  And if you guys want to take that offline, you can send me a private message, that is fine with me, too.
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2007 at 4:34pm
Yes, downloading from bokett is back to normal now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic