Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS - Oukei TW-2700-S9 Robot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ppgear View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS - Oukei TW-2700-S9 Robot
    Posted: 05/26/2019 at 10:13pm
I'm selling my Oukei TW-2700-S9 robot. It's an advanced two-headed model that lets you set up custom drills with different spins to all locations of the table. Typical single-headed robots can't vary spins in the same routine so it's all topspin or all underspin.

I bought it about a year ago, but moved to a condo with no room for my table so I can't train anymore :(
It has only been used for maybe 15 hours.

I paid $1718 USD for it + Customs, so it came up to $2300 CAD. It's still in perfect working condition, and you can test it out to verify.

I'm asking $1700. It's a rare chance to get a high-end robot at a big discount.

It comes with the full netting around the table so it auto-feeds the balls back into the machine so you can practice infinitely (if you return the ball).

I live in Scarborough near Scarborough Town Centre.

Edited by ppgear - 05/26/2019 at 10:21pm
Arthur Lui
Revspin.net - Table Tennis Equipment Reviews
Top USATT Rating: 2131
Sponsored Links

ppgear View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2019 at 10:15pm
Full Specs:

Key features

• Topspins and backspins can be served within the same combination to simulate a realistic rally.
  • Features and functions: 6 serving modes, 18 landing points, 9 different spins and proper service.
  • Built-in Programs: There are over 10 built-in serve combinations programmed for the player to choose. Serving parameters can separately be set and adjusted as desired by the player. Each combination can be easily toggled at a touch of a button.
  • Fixed mode: Various kinds of serves land continuously at one point to be chosen from 9 possible points as desired by the player.
  • Program mode: A combination of various landings can be set on the entire width of the table as desired by the player.
  • Topspin and backspin serves will land on the points as set under Programs 1-5.
  • Random Mode: Balls land randomly in either long range or short range on 1-9 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
  • Intelligent Random Mode: Top and backspin serves will land randomly on the table in long range and short range for a total of 18 possible points, with a choice of landings:
    1. on the entire width of the table,
    2. only the left side,
    3. only the right side.
  • Proper service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
  • Timer and ball counter is set and shown by digital display.
  • Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
  • Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency.
  • 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).

Free accessories with the model:

• 1 Ball collection net
  • 1 Handheld ball picker
  • 2 Spare spin gears
  • 70 Double Fish 1-star 40+ poly balls

Package Dimensions: 40" x 22" x 19"
Package Weight: 53 lbs
Power specifications: 110V for US/Canada customers, 220-240V for the rest of the world

This model operates with 40+ poly balls only, including 40+ ABS balls.

Manual:

https://www.megaspin.net/download/oukei/tw-2700-S9.pdf

Arthur Lui
ppgear View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2019 at 5:55pm
I'm lowering the asking price to $1500 ($2300 when new).
Arthur Lui
ppgear View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2019 at 4:25pm
The price is being lowered to $1,100 (below half price).
Arthur Lui
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic