FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

sold

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anton Chigurh View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sold
    Posted: 03/11/2010 at 3:05pm
Serious inquiries only, please! Big%20smile

This is a shakehand, one-ply, 9mm Kiso hinoki blade. This blade is beautiful. It has been used once for about ten minutes and is flawless (exactly like new). I still have the original packaging, as well.

I recently changed my technique and now find straight handles unusable; otherwise, there is no chance I'd sell this blade. It is a work of art and I plan on buying a FL as soon as I can.

This blade cost me $180 from iruiru.com. I will sell it for $165, or trade it for a FL handled Speed 90 in equally good condition.

Pics coming soon... if you want them sooner, please PM me with your email address and I'll send you some pictures. 

Neo H3 40D| Offensive S | Tenergy 80
Sponsored Links

Jack87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2010 at 3:57pm
slightly interested -- chance of pics or weight?
Gambler Kevlar ST
Nittaku Refoma (1.5mm)
Yasaka Phantom 011 (OX)
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2010 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Jack87 Jack87 wrote:

slightly interested -- chance of pics or weight?

I need to take some pics, but I think it weighs 88 grams. I'm 90% positive that is correct, but let me verify that. I'll have pics and more precise weight posted sometime this weekend. Smile

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2010 at 7:29pm

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2010 at 8:25pm
Oh nice, I just played a guy who used this blade here. He said that he finally settled on this blade as his perfect blade, he had a Timo Boll ZLC and a Primorac Carbon in his bag and liked this Darker the best.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2010 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

Oh nice, I just played a guy who used this blade here. He said that he finally settled on this blade as his perfect blade, he had a Timo Boll ZLC and a Primorac Carbon in his bag and liked this Darker the best.

It's really quite an amazing blade. As stated above, if it were a FL handle then there is no way I'd be selling it. In fact, the $ I get from this will be going toward a FL Speed 90. LOL

I use Chinese rubbers a lot, and they paired fairly nicely with this (pretty much anything does). But with some Tenergy on it, it was crazy... So nice.

tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2010 at 4:08am
I just wonder why your blade does not have the label Speed 90 showed on the handle? Where did you buy it from?
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2010 at 10:07pm
Anton! didn't I tell you that FL is the way to go! You can still get that Oscar FL from fatt, I am sure...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2010 at 12:31am
Originally posted by tdragon tdragon wrote:

I just wonder why your blade does not have the label Speed 90 showed on the handle? Where did you buy it from?

I purchased it from iruiru.com. That's where part of the original price came from. I think it was close to $20 shipping from Japan. Ouch The blade isn't cheap to begin with. Now I'm gonna have to wait for this one to sell so I can afford a FL version.

By the way, anyone who purchases this will receive free shipping! Big%20smile

However, the price will not be reduced. I'll hang it on my wall as a decoration before I lower the price. Tongue I am open to a reasonable trade--even though I'd prefer a purchase.

jhe1976 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhe1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2010 at 12:26am
PM you
Viscaria
FH.T80
BH.T05
My Feedback
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2010 at 3:00pm
bump.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2010 at 6:31pm
Mmmkay...

I'm going against my word and lowering the price. This is a limited time offer (one week) and if no one takes me up on it then I'll just keep the blade.

$150, until 3/25/10!

Hurry! Big%20smile

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2010 at 3:41pm
Two more days to get a $180 blade for $150!!!
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 1:17am
Anton, don't rush it! You will find a buyer for DS 90, that's for certain. This is one of the blades which is always in demand. Just give it a few weeks.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 2:48am
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Anton, don't rush it! You will find a buyer for DS 90, that's for certain. This is one of the blades which is always in demand. Just give it a few weeks.

I won't be taking the post down, just putting the price back to $165. Specials aren't special if they are available all the time. Wink

holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 3:32am
This is a great blade,just a bit expensive.Not many people have used these,that is the reason it sits here.Sooner or later it will go to another person.I wish I had one with a FL handle,too.Mine is also with a Str.handle.150$ is a good price,especially,if shipping is included.
Be right back...
Please email to me if pm box is full.Later...
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2010 at 3:10pm
Okay, looks like no one wanted to take me up on the offer. So... the price is once again $165.

However, I am also now willing to trade for like new, FL handled versions of the following blades:

Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit (plus a little extra, e.g. cash or another less expensive blade)
Butterfly Timo Boll ALC
Butterfly Photino
XIOM Ignito (plus something extra)
Darker Hinoki Shake Speed 90 FL handle

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2010 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Anton Chigurh Anton Chigurh wrote:

Okay, looks like no one wanted to take me up on the offer.......
However, I am also now willing to trade for like new, FL handled versions of the following blades:

Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit (plus a little extra, e.g. cash or another less expensive blade)
Butterfly Timo Boll ALC
Butterfly Photino.....

Did u mean that I could trade 1 of the above high-lighted duo for your Darker? Big%20smile
I may be able to "grant" your wish....We'll see...
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2010 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

Originally posted by Anton Chigurh Anton Chigurh wrote:

Okay, looks like no one wanted to take me up on the offer.......

Butterfly Timo Boll ALC
Butterfly Photino.....

Did u mean that I could trade 1 of the above high-lighted duo for your Darker? Big%20smile
I may be able to "grant" your wish....We'll see...

Yes, I meant only one of the above since they're comparable in price. However, they must be like new, as the Darker has about ten minutes of play time on it and is still flawless. PM me if you want to grant my wish. Big%20smile
Heimdallalso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimdallalso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2010 at 2:30am
nice pics Antoinette
Thumbs%20Up
NEXY Lissom st 85g
fh/ Andro Impuls Speed max
bh/ Palio Flying Dragon 1.8
pak abu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pak abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2011 at 7:12pm
I wish to buy it now..anyone to offer this blade?Smile
DHS TG 506+

FH: JOOLA Rhyzm (black, max)

BH: YASAKA Rakza 7 Soft (red,2.0mm)

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2011 at 7:41pm
Sorry, this blade was sold a long time ago. I will note that.

pak abu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pak abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2011 at 7:46pm
yeah I know.
DHS TG 506+

FH: JOOLA Rhyzm (black, max)

BH: YASAKA Rakza 7 Soft (red,2.0mm)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic